Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Lady Seeks Revenge After Being Raped By Her BF And Her Bf's Best Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Seeks Revenge After Being Raped By Her BF And Her Bf's Best Friend (875 Views)

She Came, Cooked, We Drank, and Did This When Her BF Called [Picture] / Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke / Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Seeks Revenge After Being Raped By Her BF And Her Bf's Best Friend by gabinweb: 6:08pm On Nov 14, 2018
A relationship adviser and love psychologist, Joro Olumofin, has shared the story of a lady who was raped by his boyfriend and his bf’s best friend.

The lady, who claimed she was severely beaten by the duo before they sexually assaulted her, said she wants justice.

She wrote: “Bros J, I have been dating this guys for 9 good months, I don’t sex starve him, everything has been going fine.

Going straight to the point, I went to his place with my female friend because he said his friend was around and bored.

On getting there I went straight to the bedroom cos I was so... continue reading: https://expresgist.com/2018/11/14/how-my-bf-and-his-best-friend-raped-me-nigerian-lady/

Re: Lady Seeks Revenge After Being Raped By Her BF And Her Bf's Best Friend by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:09pm On Nov 14, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Lady Seeks Revenge After Being Raped By Her BF And Her Bf's Best Friend by highqueen(f): 6:11pm On Nov 14, 2018
So bad.
Re: Lady Seeks Revenge After Being Raped By Her BF And Her Bf's Best Friend by babyfaceafrica: 6:14pm On Nov 14, 2018
bloggers and fake news
Re: Lady Seeks Revenge After Being Raped By Her BF And Her Bf's Best Friend by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:22pm On Nov 14, 2018
am beginning to suspect that JORO guy... always posting weird stories, some are unprecedented and hard to believe .. ..my mind DEY tell me say na d guy DEY form all those tins
Re: Lady Seeks Revenge After Being Raped By Her BF And Her Bf's Best Friend by Taguchi: 6:27pm On Nov 14, 2018
this op sef

Re: Lady Seeks Revenge After Being Raped By Her BF And Her Bf's Best Friend by carzola(m): 6:52pm On Nov 14, 2018
Am sure you stumbled
Upon one old hint magazine
And decided to get creative

Clap for yourself
Nice story.
Re: Lady Seeks Revenge After Being Raped By Her BF And Her Bf's Best Friend by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:54pm On Nov 14, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Bride Goes On Her Knee To Greet Guest At A Wedding / Zimbabwean Man Catches Wife Red-Handed Having Sex With Boyfriend, Kills Her / Man Sent To Prison Over Free Sex In Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.