Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel (45659 Views)

BIAFRA: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives USA Ahead May30th Biafra Heroes Day / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Bags An Honorary Doctorate Degree From Tel Aviv University / Okonjo-Iweala Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree at Tel Aviv University in Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by vincentjk(m): 5:48am On Nov 15, 2018
I've no idea why afonjas hate NK with passion, pls someone should put me through

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 15, 2018
Lol. Abeg is dat the only picture. Im 4 snap wit students na... Who else have kanu in that position with that same suit and tie b4...hmmmm just thinking out lound

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by emmasege: 6:56am On Nov 15, 2018
When is the brainless dullard going to call for Kanu's extradition? Shebi, you dey vex muscle as the landlord of Nigeria. Start issuing threats to Israel now for accommodating him.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by sirjoe1124(m): 7:40am On Nov 15, 2018
buhariguy:
Terrorist nnamdi KANU is dead.
He could not survive Python dance
Buhari guy talk wat u know before your stupid mouth put you in trouble

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 15, 2018
Peacemaker5128:
I'm just imagine a whole region is not up to Niger state combined and they make nice pass

Mugu, what's the size of Luxembourg and how are they fairing??

14 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by NLandIsHypocrit: 8:12am On Nov 15, 2018
Donald95:
Odogwu Nwoke. Eze ịga adi.

Although I will vote for Atiku, I still pray your dedication to actualization of Biafra never die. Because we Party in power does not determine if we are to keep agitating or if we should stop
We never need support from indeterminate confusionists like you who's mind and conscience is dependent on some change for your hungry and empty stomach.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by ezegold4we: 8:21am On Nov 15, 2018
Only fools will despise NK, hes always ahead of Apc and the Afonjas that is waiting for jubril to hand over power to their Osinbanjo come 2019,

U people will regret if that jubril get back to aso rock come 2019,

PDP will still zone their presidential ticket to North come 2023 and all the northern cabals will sponsor a major candidate from PDP.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 15, 2018
When will Nigeria threaten ISREAL to release Kanu...

What is our president waiting for?

Is he that weak?

Has he nothing to negotiate with?

Hahaha

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by fablani(m): 8:34am On Nov 15, 2018
that's my man
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by michoim(m): 8:42am On Nov 15, 2018
Nonsense. Always going the wrong places
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 15, 2018
thegeniusmedia:
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, Wednesday, November 14, visited the Tel Aviv University in Israel.

The IPOB leader who disclosed this on his Twitter handle said he “presented the Biafra struggle for independence to Israeli academia” in the state-owned institution.

Kanu stated that “a free Biafra will benefit Israel and promote global peace.

He wrote;

“Today I presented the Biafra struggle for independence to Israeli academia at the prestigious Tel Aviv University. A free Biafra will benefit Israel and promote global peace. Glad to meet Harry Rozenberg. May Elohim, Chukwu Okike Abiama bless #Israel and #Biafra.”........

https://www.thegeniusmedia.com.ng/2018/11/14/nnamdi-kanu-shows-up-in-isreal/
This will pain many people.

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 yarimo greenback Alariiwo Roger3d cynthiakiss omenka tossie101 juliusmalema jumpandpas greenback eternaltruths shukuokukobambi

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by bubblejames: 8:43am On Nov 15, 2018
BECOME THE CREATIVE GRAPHICS DESIGNER EMPLOYERS AND CLIENTS WANT TO HIRE IN 3 WEEKS

NOTE: The Three Weeks marathon training in DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING and MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT already ongoing with trainees greatly enjoying the 100% practical program with Lunch Meal and Unlimited Internet Wifi available for them – WE DELIVER ON PROMISES!

If you have creativity flowing through your veins, Graphic Design might be your ideal career. Of course, you need a very particular set of skills to create a polished designs—skills you will learn at this intensive practical training program

This Graphic Design Training Course will open up the world of digital graphic design and help you expand your skill set.

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 20th OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design GRAPHICS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical GRAPHICS DESIGN training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by EmekaBlue(m): 8:43am On Nov 15, 2018
Chineke nna emezigo Ndi Igbos Ogbonye ezege"

Amen

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by velocity25(m): 8:44am On Nov 15, 2018
all hail Biafra

9 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by gidgiddy: 8:46am On Nov 15, 2018
vincentjk:
I've no idea why afonjas hate NK with passion, pls someone should put me through

The reason is that Nnamdi Kanu is fighting for self determination

Yorubas have no idea what self determination is, they have not yet reached level of aspiration

So they are angry because Nnamdi Kanu is doing something the can't do, not even in a hundred years.

It takes a special breed of people to rise and agitate for independence from Nigeria, Yorubas are not made of that sort of stuff.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by allenuzoma(m): 8:48am On Nov 15, 2018
Hi guys, few days old infinix note 5 for sale.
3gb ram 32 gb rom 4500mAh battery
Everything is intact..even receipt.
Lagos
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by spiralwedge(m): 8:49am On Nov 15, 2018
skaemregh:
This guy is really pushing stuff while low lifers are on Nairaland hating him

I'm not sure i know who those hating him are but the the stup!dest low-lifers are those who are atikulating to Obituary and abandoned this man and his cause. Shame to them all. Only shows all these guys are mischievous and never-do-good.

Today, ipob
Tomorrow, atiku
Today, nnamdi
Tomorrow, PDP
Today, biafra
Tomorrow, AtikuObi or restructuring

Even Boko-haram sef no dey waiver back and forth like this. People will take you serious if you stick to one cause and follow it through come what may.

I don tire mhennn.. I will have to be avoiding any related headlines henceforth. Can't deal.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by fejuc: 8:51am On Nov 15, 2018
THIS IS GRAND-MASTER GRAPHICS DESIGN TRAINING LIKE YOU NEVER HAD BEFORE – NO THEORY. NO BULLSHITS. 100% PRACTICAL

NOTE: The Three Weeks marathon training in DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING and MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT already ongoing with trainees greatly enjoying the 100% practical program with Lunch Meal and Unlimited Internet Wifi available for them – WE DELIVER ON PROMISES!

Thanks to social media and the app-store economy, design skills are more valuable than ever.
Are you interested in learning more about how to communicate your creative ideas in a way that will capture the attention of your audience? THEN THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU!
This training takes you from Design novice to professional creative through intensive practical training.

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 20th OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design GRAPHICS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical GRAPHICS DESIGN training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

I AM PAUL, A MULTIMEDIA EXPERT. LET ME TRAIN YOU TO BE A MOST SOUGHT AFTER GRAPHICS DESIGNER EMPLOYERS AND CLIENTS WANT TO HIRE IN 3 WEEKS!

I am Paul, a full fledged Multimedia Expert - Graphics Designer, Photographer, Video Editor, 3D Animator and Motion Graphics Expert

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 15, 2018
This lifeless lazy COWard COWnu.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by Topmaike007(m): 8:52am On Nov 15, 2018
okay
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by bizzibodi(m): 8:52am On Nov 15, 2018
That 1 na fake,clone Nnamdi Kanu is dead.Mossad are planning for him.
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by Tobest150(m): 8:52am On Nov 15, 2018
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by TWOWAYMIRROR: 8:54am On Nov 15, 2018
This is not NNAMDI KANU. This is an impostor from COtOnOu named SUPILIM CHUKWUDI OKEKE ABIAMA.
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by BenzEne1(m): 8:54am On Nov 15, 2018
odogwunaija:
For Israel to accept, respect and protect this man even when Nigeria has declared him a fugitive, there is more to him. Definitely they must have seen in him something we are not seeing

Are the actions of Israel the determinant of a true individual ?
Nnamdi Kanu remains a felon whether Israel paints him a Messiah or not
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by Ruddyman(m): 8:55am On Nov 15, 2018
Nice one
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by vincentjk(m): 8:57am On Nov 15, 2018
gidgiddy:

The reason is that Nnamdi Kanu is fighting for self determination

Yorubas have no idea what self determination is, they have not yet reached level of aspiration

So they are angry because Nnamdi Kanu is doing something the can't do, not even in a hundred years.

It takes a special breed of people to rise and agitate for independence from Nigeria, Yorubas are not made of that sort of stuff.
Chai nawa o, i dunno wah to say sef

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by sukerefakere(m): 8:57am On Nov 15, 2018
allenuzoma:
Hi guys, few days old infinix note 5 for sale.
3gb ram 32 gb rom 4500mAh battery
Everything is intact..even receipt.
Lagos
wow! Exactly what i have been looking for. How much?
Let's do business and hope you are in lagos
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by JoseVanMoyes: 8:57am On Nov 15, 2018
buhariguy:
you see your jobless terrorist life .
So as thief atiku has lose, you will start to agitate again
I will be waiting for the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs by Feb 20, to start shouting lefelendum.

Oga try go school nah... habaaa

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by BenzEne1(m): 8:58am On Nov 15, 2018
Karatum:

Mugu, what's the size of Luxembourg and how are they fairing??

They are fairing well. Luxembourgers however don't reason like Biafrans.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by Born2Breed(f): 9:00am On Nov 15, 2018
Donald95:
Odogwu Nwoke. Eze ịga adi.

Although I will vote for Atiku, I still pray your dedication to actualization of Biafra never die. Because the Party in power does not determine if we are to keep agitating or if we should stop

You have a comprehension problem. But for more clarification, I meant that whether it is APC or PDP I will vote,none will stop us from agitating until we vote in the right government that will give us Referendum

You have time to explain. Don't you know Zombie way Na one way. They don't think before they talk, they don't look before they leap.
They talk and act only on instructions of their demi-god from iragbeji and the dullard from daura.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abba Kyari, IRT Police Team In Disarray Over Igp Promotion After Evans’ Arrest / Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 / 6 Sets Of People Who Are Praying For Buhari To Die & Their Reasons - Ngeneukwenu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.