Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel (45660 Views)

BIAFRA: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives USA Ahead May30th Biafra Heroes Day / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Bags An Honorary Doctorate Degree From Tel Aviv University / Okonjo-Iweala Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree at Tel Aviv University in Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by kunmiiii: 9:01am On Nov 15, 2018
I so much hate Nnamdi Kanu threads ehn, the tribal bigotry and slurs is just shuddering, see as dem don report post finish for front page.
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by AlhajiYoung: 9:02am On Nov 15, 2018
Cownu address Tel Aviv u university academicians and NOT one single picture of him on the podium giving a speech. This Jewish dude could be anyone you see on a street and ask for a selfie .

These fraudsters think we no get sense

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by victorvezx(m): 9:03am On Nov 15, 2018
He has no choice. He has to go up and down in Israel to snap pictures to make his supporters believe he is working hard for Biafra in Israel. The same way they always go to United Nations gate to snap pictures, then lie that they were invited for meeting. Lol

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by Toosure70: 9:03am On Nov 15, 2018
buhariguy:
because we want lefelendum, No lefelendum, no erection.
our dilector has spoken.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by victorvezx(m): 9:06am On Nov 15, 2018
AlhajiYoung:
Cownu address Tel Aviv u university academicians and NOT one single picture of him on the podium giving a speech. This Jewish dude could be anyone you see on a street and ask for a selfie .

These fraudsters think we no get sense
He just went to probably see a Jewish religious person he knows there. The guy may Probably be his friend. He made it seem like he was invited or delivered a speech at the university. He is desperately trying to create the impression that he is an important person in Israel

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by Akinz0126(m): 9:07am On Nov 15, 2018
Donald95:
Odogwu Nwoke. Eze ịga adi.

Although I will vote for Atiku, I still pray your dedication to actualization of Biafra never die. Because the Party in power does not determine if we are to keep agitating or if we should stop

You have a comprehension problem. But for more clarification, I meant that whether it is APC or PDP I will vote,none will stop us from agitating until we vote in the right government that will give us Referendum

Bro simply put,that buhariguy has 'acute comprehension disorder'

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by LZAA: 9:07am On Nov 15, 2018
immhotep:

This will pain many people.

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 yarimo greenback Alariiwo Roger3d cynthiakiss omenka tossie101 juliusmalema jumpandpas greenback eternaltruths shukuokukobambi
Roger3D and sarrki right now grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by Guestlander: 9:07am On Nov 15, 2018
odogwunaija:
For Israel to accept, respect and protect this man even when Nigeria has declared him a fugitive, there is more to him. Definitely they must have seen in him something we are not seeing

Wrong! Even if there's an extradition pact between Nigeria and Israel it may take years before he is finally delivered to the Nigerian police. The fact that he didn't run to the U.K where he may face possible extradition to Nigeria is very instructive.
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 15, 2018
gidgiddy:

The reason is that Nnamdi Kanu is fighting for self determination

Yorubas have no idea what self determination is, they have not yet reached level of aspiration

So they are angry because Nnamdi Kanu is doing something the can't do, not even in a hundred years.

It takes a special breed of people to rise and agitate for independence from Nigeria, Yorubas are not made of that sort of stuff.

people like kanuiscursed just want to remain in bondage by fire by force.

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 yarimo greenback Alariiwo Roger3d cynthiakiss omenka tossie101 juliusmalema jumpandpas greenback eternaltruths shukuokukobambi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by Donelli: 9:20am On Nov 15, 2018
Guestlander:

Wrong! Even if there's an extradition pact between Nigeria and Israel it may take years before he is finally delivered to the Nigerian police. The fact that he didn't run to the U.K where he may face possible extradition to Nigeria is very instructive.
It is strongly suggested that the UK is complicit in the impersonation in Aso rock. His decision to remain in Israel is for safety reasons not extradition. If a federal minister was almost successfully kidnapped in the UK without their foreknowledge, one can not imagine the extent of possibilities in this context.

With the level of desperation shown by this government he might even be assassinated on UK soil.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by brightalo17: 9:21am On Nov 15, 2018
odogwunaija:
For Israel to accept, respect and protect this man even when Nigeria has declared him a fugitive, there is more to him. Definitely they must have seen in him something we are not seeing
Something even Uk didn't see abi? let me know how Israel that kept killing people in Gaza will now come and divide another country while they held others that want to be freed hostage all this while.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by IbrahimDamola: 9:21am On Nov 15, 2018
spiralwedge:

I'm not sure i know who those hating him are but the the stup!dest low-lifers are those who are atikulating to Obituary and abandoned this man and his cause. Shame to them all. Only shows all these guys are mischievous and never-do-good.

Today, ipob
Tomorrow, atiku
Today, nnamdi
Tomorrow, PDP
Today, biafra
Tomorrow, AtikuObi or restructuring

Even Boko-haram sef no dey waiver back and forth like this. People will take you serious if you stick to one cause and follow it through come what may.

I don tire mhennn.. I will have to be avoiding any related headlines henceforth. Can't deal.

You are so much in pain. Check your BP before you die of Tarchycardia. grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 15, 2018
skaemregh:
This guy is really pushing stuff while low lifers are on Nairaland hating him
It will come like a THIEF in the night

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by Xander85: 9:26am On Nov 15, 2018
BenzEne1:

They are fairing well. Luxembourgers however don't reason like Biafrans.

They have no reason to! They're not shoehorned into the same country with a bunch of semi-illiterates and primitive-minded, bloodthirsty savages! wink

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by LIVEBYTRUTH: 9:28am On Nov 15, 2018
Peacemaker5128:
I'm just imagine a whole region is not up to Niger state combined and they make nice pass

You are a village rat, check the map of Luxembourg the second richest country in the world and the richest country in Europe, and then check the map of Biafra, it doesn't take useless, an unproductive large size , land marks and foolish population to make a great nation. Google all the countries in the world and see their sizes , populations, and achievements , then check your Geographical expression and foolishly populated crooks you call a country. Biafra is a nation already. Go and take a bed in the mortuary if you're not ok with it. RIP dude.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by Xander85: 9:28am On Nov 15, 2018
EVILFOREST:

It will come like a THIEF in the night

......just like Jesus!
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by LadyExcellency: 9:31am On Nov 15, 2018
spiralwedge:

I'm not sure i know who those hating him are but the the stup!dest low-lifers are those who are atikulating to Obituary and abandoned this man and his cause. Shame to them all. Only shows all these guys are mischievous and never-do-good.

Today, ipob
Tomorrow, atiku
Today, nnamdi
Tomorrow, PDP
Today, biafra
Tomorrow, AtikuObi or restructuring

Even Boko-haram sef no dey waiver back and forth like this. People will take you serious if you stick to one cause and follow it through come what may.

I don tire mhennn.. I will have to be avoiding any related headlines henceforth. Can't deal.

Why are you so obsessed by another peoples' human right and freedom?

Right to free expression, right to association and right to own property are fundamental human rights including right to vote and be voted for.

One more thing, freedom for indeginous people to seek self rule, an inanieable right to self determination is enshrined in UN Charter.

Being angry over other peoples choice is an avoidable punishment and pain you stupidly inflict on yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by maureen44(f): 9:32am On Nov 15, 2018
Someone said poor Photoshop, I concur. If u know, u know .
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by akdjr(m): 9:33am On Nov 15, 2018
So cloning of human being is real?
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by maureen44(f): 9:38am On Nov 15, 2018
[quote author=akdjr post=72986890]So cloning of human being is real?

Very real, simple Photoshop.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by BenzEne1(m): 9:38am On Nov 15, 2018
Xander85:

They have no reason to! They're not shoehorned into the same country with a bunch of semi-illiterates and primitive-minded, bloodthirsty savages! wink

Who made Nigeria a unitary government so he could have total control after the devious coup by Nzeogwu?
Maj Gen. Johnson Thomas Umunnakwe Aguiyi-Ironsi from Umuahia Abia state Nigeria. Or do you want the blame on the British for the amalgamation?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by GEEBITE: 9:46am On Nov 15, 2018
So in your little mind,the map of Imo state covers the whole of the 5 eastern states.Let me ask you,what is the size of UK but yet they have the dominant language in the world.
Peacemaker5128:
I'm just imagine a whole region is not up to Niger state combined and they make nice pass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 15, 2018
BenzEne1:

They are fairing well. Luxembourgers however don't reason like Biafrans.

Trashy trash from a zombie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by BenzEne1(m): 9:50am On Nov 15, 2018
Karatum:

Trashy trash from a zombie

What does this "Zombie" thing mean? Discuss constructively though.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by GetCofOProperty: 9:54am On Nov 15, 2018
maureen44:
Interesting to know that Kanu is still in Israel.

Check our signature right here below and reach us on how we can assist you with genuine Real Estate (Land/Properties/House) acquisition and purchase in your choice location.
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by Patrioticman007(m): 9:56am On Nov 15, 2018
Nnamadi kanu that is dead and buried by the Python dancers. The guy displaying stupidity in Israel is an impostor from Cameroon Bakasi peninsula called chukuma. The people that handle Jibrin from Sudan are also handling Chukuma. FFK reported KANU is kept in bayelsa state. All of a sudden chukuma appeared from nowhere calming to be the real Nnamdi KANU. That's the reason chukuma couldn't name the Igbos members that where killed, but could only name Jack the dog. Femi Fani-Kayode @realFFK
Intelligence reports suggest that my friend and brother Nnamdi Kanu is being kept on a Nigerian naval warship far off the coast of Bayelsa and that Buhari intends to keep him there until 2019 and then drop him in the Atantic ocean after "winning" the February election...1/2
5:39 PM - Jul 2, 2018
Twitter Ads info and privacy
1,116 people are talking about this. Ipobians Pigs think !!!.

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by 7inches: 9:57am On Nov 15, 2018
maureen44:

Even a Lady's mind has been polluted by zoogerians, now nobody knows what is wrong and what is right.. SMH

Nnamdi kanu what to save u from 58yrs bonadage and suffering,
Nnamdi kanu want to save from a devilish country who thinks that S/S and S/E are not good enough to rule the county despite the minerals resources coming from ur side.

who knows if ur country is sane enough u hands might not be looking that hungry and wretched on ur DP.
U might not hustling to sell red oil.
When u come from one of the oil producing states in Nigeria.

The devil who has done this to u people, and made u unable to reason..nawa

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by 7inches: 10:06am On Nov 15, 2018
Peacemaker5128:

This is the stupid mentality of an average dumb Nigerian youth. Despite wasting many years in university.. SHM.

So u think its about size Abi?
So what has ur country NIGEIRA achieved being the biggest in Africa.
Have they fair better than other African countries? undecided

Look at Ghana who is almost 20times smaller Than Nigeria, is doing better than u in economy, and being organized.. U need to travel out and see what is happening elsewhere.

And I hope u know Let me not even use small Luxembourg.

The inability of an average Nigeria youth like u to sit down and reason and ask why we are still like this for over 58yrs, is the reason while the country will keep going round and round.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by maureen44(f): 10:06am On Nov 15, 2018
7inches:

Even a Lady's mind has been polluted by zoogerians, now nobody knows what is wrong and what is right.. SMH

Nnamdi kanu what to save u from 58yrs bonadage and suffering,
Nnamdi kanu want to save from a devilish country who thinks that S/S and S/E are not good enough to rule the county despite the minerals resources coming from ur side.

who knows if ur country is sane enough u hands might not be looking that hungry and wretched on ur DP.
U might not hustling to sell red oil.
When u come from one of the oil producing states in Nigeria.

The devil who has done this to u people, and made u unable to reason..nawa

Frustrated IPOB spotted.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by Xander85: 10:06am On Nov 15, 2018
BenzEne1:

Who made Nigeria a unitary government so he could have total control after the devious coup by Nzeogwu?
Maj Gen. Johnson Thomas Umunnakwe Aguiyi-Ironsi from Umuahia Abia state Nigeria. Or do you want the blame on the British for the amalgamation?

If you have any problem with Aguiyi-Ironsi, go and take it up with him!

Besides, you claim he 'made Nigeria a unitary gov't', implying it's a bad thing. Fair enough! Now since he was murdered no other Igbo has been head of state of your shithole country....it's been mostly you core northern muslims, and you've had ample opportunity to rectify this problem! Why haven't you?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by wizod(m): 10:07am On Nov 15, 2018
buhariguy:
Terrorist nnamdi KANU is dead.
He could not survive Python dance
onye ara,

we knw dat shekau,ISIS, BOKO HARAM, AL QUADA, AL SHABAB, EVEN FULANI herdsmen are all terrorist groups. Can u plz give 5reasons how IPOB AND NNAMDI KANU is to be likened to these group i mentioned.
Ur time starts now.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by Benoxvals(m): 10:07am On Nov 15, 2018
BenzEne1:

Are the actions of Israel the determinant of a true individual ?
Nnamdi Kanu remains a felon whether Israel paints him a Messiah or not

He is a Felon because he did what exactly?
Compared to your politicians,Nnamdi Kanu
is a bleeping saint!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abba Kyari, IRT Police Team In Disarray Over Igp Promotion After Evans’ Arrest / Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 / 6 Sets Of People Who Are Praying For Buhari To Die & Their Reasons - Ngeneukwenu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.