Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel (45654 Views)

BIAFRA: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives USA Ahead May30th Biafra Heroes Day / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Bags An Honorary Doctorate Degree From Tel Aviv University / Okonjo-Iweala Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree at Tel Aviv University in Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by kernel001: 12:24pm On Nov 15, 2018
CilicMarin:
Poor Photoshop!

Your fther's Photoshopped with the lifeless one will be great.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by BestKato(m): 12:43pm On Nov 15, 2018
buhariguy:
Terrorist nnamdi KANU is dead.
He could not survive Python dance
Ewu!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by gidgiddy: 12:47pm On Nov 15, 2018
BenzEne1:

I'll be frank, unlike you and tell you why. It's the fact that Biafra as a nation would rob Nigeria of its mono economic product; crude oil. This would leave the north and the Southwest devastated. If you were in the shoes of the northerners would you cede your mealticket to start from the scratch?

Anyway this doesn't mean you guys can't approach secession in a civilized manner. Problem with Igbos is that they aren't even united in their supposed cause. Until then people like Nnamdi KANU would only be able to bark from far away.

If Oil is the basis of Nigeria's unity then there is no point to Nigeria. The so called oil is ever losing its value as more countries turn to other firms of energy and Nigeria will run out of Oil in about 30 years or less. The disintegration of Nigeria is but a matter of time as nothing brings us together.

There is no ethnic group in Nigeria that is 100% united about anything. There will always be Igbos who will be against independence as there will be those who are for it. What matters is what the majority wants and that's where a referendum comes in

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by Guestlander: 12:50pm On Nov 15, 2018
sekundosekundo:

1. Nnamdi Kanu is safe in the U.K. Let Nigerian govt give him his British passport and watch him go there.

2. He didn't mourn his dog more than his members that was killed by the army. He even observed one minute silent for them goan watch the vedio and stop disgracing yourself online.

You are the fool who believes Buhari is cloned, not me. I bet there's no British consulate in Israel where he can apply for another passport.
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by Almaiga: 12:54pm On Nov 15, 2018
servercodes001:

Of course bro, this chukwudi clearly isn't Nnamdi cownu, he's 0.005inches shorter than Nnamdi cownu and the late cownu definitely loves Biafrans more than his dog grin

You Sabi the original Nnamdi Kanu well. grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by sekundosekundo: 12:55pm On Nov 15, 2018
Guestlander:

You are the fool who believes Buhari is cloned, not me.

Once you beat them to their own game, they'll resort to insults.
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by almakiyyun(m): 1:05pm On Nov 15, 2018
Terrorist meets terrorist, Israel that has been terrorising Gaza.
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by Brightest04(m): 1:14pm On Nov 15, 2018
Soon the coward will return to leed many mumus to death and prison again and then escape to maybe Jordan
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by Donelli: 2:01pm On Nov 15, 2018
Guestlander:

Number one, there's no impersonation in Aso rock, that nonsense is only meant for ipob nitwits. Number two, if he doesn't feel safe in the U.K then I doubt if he will feel safe in Israel as well.
The only reason he would prefer Israel is probably because there's no extradition treaty between Nigeria and Israel. He is a calculating coward who mourned his dog and not the people he led to their graves.
The issue of impersonation is yet to be adequately dispelled and yes, he feels safer in Israel than the UK. Why was a formal extradition request not made before there were moves to kidnap Umaru Dikko from UK?
Whether we hate to admit or not, Nnamdi Kanu is under Israel's protection, let FG go and kidnap him na grin

Meanwhile, the dog issue is stale. Any sensible person who listened to the broadcast would be able to decipher that the remark about jack was a swipe at the ineptitude of the invaders. lipsrsealed

PS: You can call me IPOB, it's now a thing for those who refuse to swallow information without scrutiny. wink
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by Guestlander: 2:16pm On Nov 15, 2018
Donelli:

The issue of impersonation is yet to be adequately dispelled and yes, he feels safer in Israel than the UK. Why was a formal extradition request not made before there were moves to kidnap Umaru Dikko from UK?
Whether we hate to admit or not, Nnamdi Kanu is under Israel's protection, let FG go and kidnap him na grin

Meanwhile, the dog issue is stale. Any sensible person who listened to the broadcast would be able to decipher that the remark about jack was a swipe at the ineptitude of the invaders. lipsrsealed

PS: You can call me IPOB, it's now a thing for those who refuse to swallow information without scrutiny. wink

Of course you are ipob. What sort of human being can believe Buhari is cloned and the mind of the former Buhari was downloaded to one Jibrill from Sudan!

Hehehehe........ you people are beyond hilarious.
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by Donelli: 2:48pm On Nov 15, 2018
Guestlander:

Of course you are ipob. What sort of human being can believe Buhari is cloned and the mind of the former Buhari was downloaded to one Jibrill from Sudan!

Hehehehe........ you people are beyond hilarious.

You and your likes sir.
I'm aware of a case of physiological modifications by cosmetic surgery not cloning.

Incase you don't know the difference I have attached snippets for your information. wink

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by Guestlander: 2:54pm On Nov 15, 2018
Donelli:

You and your likes sir.
I'm aware of a case of physiological modifications by cosmetic surgery not cloning.

Incase you don't know the difference I have attached snippets for your information. wink

Like I said earlier you are beyond hilarious.
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by Obeleagu93(m): 2:56pm On Nov 15, 2018
buhariguy:
Terrorist nnamdi KANU is dead. He could not survive Python dance

God of Nazareth does this one have sense at all I wonder oo
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by Obeleagu93(m): 2:57pm On Nov 15, 2018
buhariguy:
you see your jobless terrorist life .
So as thief atiku has lost, you will start to agitate again ..
I will be waiting for the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs by Feb 20, to start shouting lefelendum.

my prayers for u is that the good lord must dash u sense

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by Donelli: 3:18pm On Nov 15, 2018
Guestlander:

Like I said earlier you are beyond hilarious.
You're too kind grin
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by MONIKERREVEALER: 3:57pm On Nov 15, 2018
GidiWoodsMan:

What is he pushing? Drugs as usual? Some people stuck their necks out for him to make bail but how did he repay them? He promptly violated all the bail conditions soon as he was out free, and he continued to violate those conditions till he eventually jumped bail. He left those guys in the lurch. They either pay N100m each or lose their houses.

Let's talk about cowardice, treachery and betrayal. Those are the favourite topics of Ndigbo's discussions anywhere they sit down together to condemn other tribes oyorubas.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by Avenna: 4:13pm On Nov 15, 2018
Almaiga is a silly boy moreover your stupidity have make you silly more and more for your information BIAFRA REFEREDUM DAY IS AT HAND so also NNANDI KANU IS MY HERO AND HE IS ALIVE,
IPOB POWER:-Dall hail biafra.
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by buhariguy(m): 4:20pm On Nov 15, 2018
gidgiddy:

If Oil is the basis of Nigeria's unity then there is no point to Nigeria. The so called oil is ever losing its value as more countries turn to other firms of energy and Nigeria will run out of Oil in about 30 years or less. The disintegration of Nigeria is but a matter of time as nothing brings us together.

There is no ethnic group in Nigeria that is 100% united about anything. There will always be Igbos who will be against independence as there will be those who are for it. What matters is what the majority wants and that's where a referendum comes in
identify yourself ,
Are you for lefelendum or for thief atiku.
Because by February 20,
The jobless aggressive lazy terrorist should not shout for lefelendum again.
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by Almaiga: 5:04pm On Nov 15, 2018
Avenna:
Almaiga is a silly boy moreover your stupidity have make you silly more and more for your information BIAFRA REFEREDUM DAY IS AT HAND so also NNANDI KANU IS MY HERO AND HE IS ALIVE,
IPOB POWER:-Dall hail biafra.

Shame on you.
Your shameless and Coward Hero is late. He was used for Target practice by a Nigerian Soldier. grin grin

The Biafran Soldiers and the Biafran Secret Service couldn't save him. They all scamper for safety, bunch of LOOSERS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I'm Calling This Result Under Duress" - Prof Ibeabuchi Declares Okorocha Winner / AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan / Saraki Announces Names Of Chairmen Of Committees..see List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.