Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,916 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel (45656 Views)

BIAFRA: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives USA Ahead May30th Biafra Heroes Day / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Bags An Honorary Doctorate Degree From Tel Aviv University / Okonjo-Iweala Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree at Tel Aviv University in Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by 7inches: 10:10am On Nov 15, 2018
maureen44:

Frustrated IPOB spotted.

Maureen U are brainless.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by Chimok: 10:11am On Nov 15, 2018
Donald95:
Odogwu Nwoke. Eze ịga adi.

Although I will vote for Atiku, I still pray your dedication to actualization of Biafra never die. Because the Party in power does not determine if we are to keep agitating or if we should stop

You have a comprehension problem. But for more clarification, I meant that whether it is APC or PDP I will vote,none will stop us from agitating until we vote in the right government that will give us Referendum
I malu ihe my broda. We are all biafrans but we should be wise as we 're hoping for a better nation we shouldn't ignore d fact we re presently part of Nigeria whether we believe it or not. So d best thing is to participate actively in politics because by so doing that we 're clamouring for wil be easier to achieve

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by Chimok: 10:13am On Nov 15, 2018
Donald95:

Although I will vote for Atiku, I still pray your dedication to actualization of Biafra never die. Because the Party in power does not determine if we are to keep agitating or if we should stop

You have a comprehension problem. But for more clarification, I meant that whether it is APC or PDP I will vote,none will stop us from agitating until we vote in the right government that will give us Referendum
I malu ihe my broda. We are all biafrans but we should be wise as we 're hoping for a better nation we shouldn't ignore d fact we re presently part of Nigeria whether we believe it or not. So d best thing is to participate actively in d coming election to vote out this repulsive apc govt

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by uvie66: 10:20am On Nov 15, 2018
odogwunaija:
For Israel to accept, respect and protect this man even when Nigeria has declared him a fugitive, there is more to him. Definitely they must have seen in him something we are not seeing
Same way France supported Ojukwu during the civil war, the reason we learn history is that we should not make the same mistakes previous agitators made. What came out of Ojukwu's war death and misery.
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by komekn(m): 10:22am On Nov 15, 2018
Donald95:

First of all to have a referendum there must be democratic support.

We are in a democracy, you have elected representatives if they en mass raise the issue then it will be actualised. Then you have the matter of winning a referendum.

Finally, what if you loose the vote.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by Seanjigga: 10:28am On Nov 15, 2018
Isreal that is suppressing her neighbor Palestine. What an example
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by Praktikals(m): 10:30am On Nov 15, 2018
zurich1010:
Afonjas are coming
People like you are the reason we believe IPOBians have a very low iq.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by LIVEBYTRUTH: 10:30am On Nov 15, 2018
Xander85:

If you have any problem with Aguiyi-Ironsi, go and take it up with him!

Besides, you claim he 'made Nigeria a unitary gov't', implying it's a bad thing. Fair enough! Now since he was murdered no other Igbo has been head of state of your shithole country....it's been mostly you core northern muslims, and you've had ample opportunity to rectify this problem! Why haven't you?

Thank you my dear, yes JTU Aguiyi Ironsi made the unitary decree, it was because of that decree he was killed by the Arewa military officers , who wanted to secede. Ask that fellow why is Nigeria not divided till today?

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by thaoriginator: 10:32am On Nov 15, 2018
Peacemaker5128:
Biafla or death
Aticulooter in tluble
grin grin cheesy
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by bosco2017: 10:42am On Nov 15, 2018
odogwunaija:
For Israel to accept, respect and protect this man even when Nigeria has declared him a fugitive, there is more to him. Definitely they must have seen in him something we are not seeing
Bros u refuse to see . We all see . The most popular man in BIAFRA land what else do u want to see ?. If any body watches his rallies In SE and SS it is finished....didnt u see mammoth crowd following him in those rallies?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by BenzEne1(m): 10:55am On Nov 15, 2018
Xander85:

If you have any problem with Aguiyi-Ironsi, go and take it up with him!

Besides, you claim he 'made Nigeria a unitary gov't', implying it's a bad thing. Fair enough! Now since he was murdered no other Igbo has been head of state of your shithole country....it's been mostly you core northern muslims, and you've had ample opportunity to rectify this problem! Why haven't you?

It's you who complained about been morphed into the same country as some "semi illiterates". I just pointed out that your own man was part of that.

The Igbo coup of 1966 murdered high ranking Nigerians all over the country apart from Igbos themselves.

Last of all, I am not a northerner. What do you expect in the political landscape anyways? The northerners have the population. That, and the fact that they have an everlasting mistrust for Igbos based on past experience.
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by maureen44(f): 10:56am On Nov 15, 2018
7inches:

Maureen U are brainless.

Better for me to be brainless, than to have a nonfunctional and maggots infested brain like u. D earlier u know the better for u. Nnamdi Kanu, of blessed memories was killed d day Nigeria soldiers invaded his home. May his soul rest in peace. I wonder why your likes are still alive u ought to be among those killed during the Operation Python Dance (Egwu Eke). ONYE ARA DI KA GI.
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by servercodes001: 10:56am On Nov 15, 2018
Almaiga:
That is an imposter the real and original Nnamdi Kanu is late. grin grin grin
Of course bro, this chukwudi clearly isn't Nnamdi cownu, he's 0.005inches shorter than Nnamdi cownu and the late cownu definitely loves Biafrans more than his dog grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by BenzEne1(m): 10:57am On Nov 15, 2018
LIVEBYTRUTH:

Thank you my dear, yes JTU Aguiyi Ironsi made the unitary decree, it was because of that decree he was killed by the Arewa military officers , who wanted to secede. Ask that fellow why is Nigeria not divided till today?

Who wanted to secede? Wtf?
It was payback for the 1966 Igbo orchestrated coup. Come on!!
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 15, 2018
'Storms' how? Nigga Please
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by oilPUSSY(f): 11:09am On Nov 15, 2018
uvie66:
Same way France supported Ojukwu during the civil war, the reason we learn history is that we should not make the same mistakes previous agitators made. What came out of Ojukwu's war death and misery.
That was war time, forceful separation.
This time is peaceful separation (Referendum)..That is what IPOB is calling for.
Kanu is meeting Israel to influence America to fastrack IPOB referendum.
Isreal is nothing without America while America needs Isreal more than Isreal needs America.
Isreal and America are two sides of the same coin.
Learn to differentiate between Referendum and war.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by oilPUSSY(f): 11:11am On Nov 15, 2018
BenzEne1:

Who wanted to secede? Wtf?
It was payback for the 1966 Igbo orchestrated coup. Come on!!
How, I thought Kaduna Nzeogwu is from SS?
Hypocrite!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by ndubueze92(m): 11:17am On Nov 15, 2018
Peacemaker5128:
I'm just imagine a whole region is not up to Niger state combined and they make nice pass
All you, foot soldiers of death, banner men of corruption, mediocrity and emblems of stupidity.
In a cheap attempt to air your uncultured, uncivilized and ill formed opinions, you make your foolishness glaring to all.
You don't go through your incomprehensible write ups before submitting..... Spits on barbaric e- warriors, scavengers and dark angels of hate, poverty and mayhem.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by Guestlander: 11:21am On Nov 15, 2018
Donelli:

It is strongly suggested that the UK is complicit in the impersonation in Aso rock. His decision to remain in Israel is for safety reasons not extradition. If a federal minister was almost successfully kidnapped in the UK without their foreknowledge, one can not imagine the extent of possibilities in this context.

With the level of desperation shown by this government he might even be assassinated on UK soil.

Number one, there's no impersonation in Aso rock, that nonsense is only meant for ipob nitwits. Number two, if he doesn't feel safe in the U.K then I doubt if he will feel safe in Israel as well.
The only reason he would prefer Israel is probably because there's no extradition treaty between Nigeria and Israel. He is a calculating coward who mourned his dog and not the people he led to their graves.
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by sekundosekundo: 11:22am On Nov 15, 2018
Peacemaker5128:
I'm just imagine a whole region is not up to Niger state combined and they make nice pass

Lol...I don't know what to call some people here. Do you think that it is by geographical size?.

FYI. South east nigeria is bigger than Isreal but can you compare Isreal with Nigeria let alone SE?.

Unity is strength not size.

Go back to school Abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by BenzEne1(m): 11:24am On Nov 15, 2018
oilPUSSY:

How, I thought Kaduna Nzeogwu is from SS?
Hypocrite!

He is from Anioma. That's from the Igbo part of Delta state "OilPussy". You don't even get the drift of the discuss and you are labelling me a hypocrite. Why?
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by gidgiddy: 11:25am On Nov 15, 2018
uvie66:
What came out of Ojukwu's war death and misery.

One thing that came out of it is that the Northern oligarchy learnt that not all Southern Nigerians were willing to become slaves without a fight.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by oilPUSSY(f): 11:26am On Nov 15, 2018
BenzEne1:

He is from Anioma. That's from the Igbo part of Delta state "OilPussy". You don't even get the drift of the discuss and you are labelling me a hypocrite. Why?
Sorry for coming into the discussion that I didn't follow from the scratch.
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by Westbestside: 11:26am On Nov 15, 2018
Almaiga:
Funny.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by gidgiddy: 11:29am On Nov 15, 2018
BenzEne1:

It's you who complained about been morphed into the same country as some "semi illiterates". I just pointed out that your own man was part of that.

The Igbo coup of 1966 murdered high ranking Nigerians all over the country apart from Igbos themselves.

Last of all, I am not a northerner. What do you expect in the political landscape anyways? The northerners have the population. That, and the fact that they have an everlasting mistrust for Igbos based on past experience.

1945 Jos massacre- hundreds of Igbos killed
1953 Kano massacre- hundreds of Igbos killed

The Notherners were killing Igbos long before the so called 'Igbo coup'. If the Northerners have a mistrust for Igbos, why fight a war to be with Igbos in 'one Nigeria? Why would anyone want to be with someone they don't trust?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by sekundosekundo: 11:31am On Nov 15, 2018
Guestlander:

Number one, there's no impersonation in Aso rock, that nonsense is only meant for ipob nitwits. Number two, if he doesn't feel safe in the U.K then I doubt if he will feel safe in Israel as well.
The only reason he would prefer Israel is probably because there's no extradition treaty between Nigeria and Israel. He is a calculating coward who mourned his dog and not the people he led to their graves.

1. Nnamdi Kanu is safe in the U.K. Let Nigerian govt give him his British passport and watch him go there.

2. He didn't mourn his dog more than his members that was killed by the army. He even observed one minute silent for them goan watch the vedio and stop disgracing yourself online.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by BenzEne1(m): 11:38am On Nov 15, 2018
gidgiddy:

1945 Jos massacre- hundreds of Igbos killed
1953 Kano massacre- hundreds of Igbos killed

The Notherners were killing Igbos long before the so called 'Igbo coup'. If the Northerners have a mistrust for Igbos, why fight a war to be with Igbos in 'one Nigeria? Why would anyone want to be with someone they don't trust?

I'll be frank, unlike you and tell you why. It's the fact that Biafra as a nation would rob Nigeria of its mono economic product; crude oil. This would leave the north and the Southwest devastated. If you were in the shoes of the northerners would you cede your mealticket to start from the scratch?

Anyway this doesn't mean you guys can't approach secession in a civilized manner. Problem with Igbos is that they aren't even united in their supposed cause. Until then people like Nnamdi KANU would only be able to bark from far away.
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by 7inches: 11:42am On Nov 15, 2018
maureen44:

[s]Better for me to be brainless, than to have a nonfunctional and maggots infested brain like u. D earlier u know the better for u. Nnamdi Kanu, of blessed memories was killed d day Nigeria soldiers invaded his home. May his soul rest in peace. I wonder why your likes are still alive u ought to be among those killed during the Operation Python Dance (Egwu Eke). ONYE ARA DI KA GI. [/s]

U mean maggot infested pussy like u?
Maureen ashewo..
U are brainless!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by collins4real247: 11:44am On Nov 15, 2018
May God bless u my leader

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by charlsecy(m): 11:45am On Nov 15, 2018
CilicMarin:
Poor Photoshop!
And the video interview on an Israeli TV?

Almaiga:
I couldn't help but laugh long and loudly at the attached pictures. Chukwudi UBA. Lol...
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 15, 2018
skaemregh:
This guy is really pushing stuff while low lifers are on Nairaland hating him

What is he pushing? Drugs as usual? Some people stuck their necks out for him to make bail but how did he repay them? He promptly violated all the bail conditions soon as he was out free, and he continued to violate those conditions till he eventually jumped bail. He left those guys in the lurch. They either pay N100m each or lose their houses.

Let's talk about cowardice, treachery and betrayal. Those are the favourite topics of Ndigbo's discussions anywhere they sit down together to condemn other tribes.
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel by Grayworm(m): 12:17pm On Nov 15, 2018
May God bless Biafra

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bring Back Nigerian Prostitutes – Buhari Charges Aides / #osundecides2022: Jubilation In Osogbo As PDP Wins Polling Units / AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.