Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,345 members, 7,829,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

What Happens When You Love Someone Who Just Likes You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happens When You Love Someone Who Just Likes You (1695 Views)

Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? / Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? / One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens When You Love Someone Who Just Likes You by omablogs: 3:40am On Nov 15, 2018
There are times when you love someone who doesn’t love you at all. But the worst form of middle ground in the whole love equation is when you love someone who’s into you, but isn’t quite in love with you.

The reality of falling for someone who hasn’t fallen for you

In this scenario, you can either just wait it out or give up. But of course, you already love the guy. So you’re more likely to wait it out for as long as you possibly can. Do this, and this is what you’ll be in for:

#1 There’s a whole lot of sign-watching involved[/b
]. They say that when a person is in love, it shows in their faces. There’s a pep in their step. They bloom. They look like they jumped right out of a stock photo for happy people. The truth is, being in love isn’t as evident as, say, being happy or being anxious. Being in love isn’t a mood. It’s a blend of different emotions that may or may not be evident...Continue reading...
[b]
#2 The heartbreak of not being the one who calls the shots
. They say that the person who holds the power in a relationship is the one who cares less. This is because the one who cares less can pretty much do whatever the heck they want, and the one who cares more will always chase after them. Obviously, in this scenario, you’re the one who cares...Read More...

#3 You won’t expect much from him.
He could take you to the sleaziest place in town with the intention of hopping into bed with you, and you’d still think it’s so sweet of him to go through the effort. In other words, your feeling of self-worth may be lowered, because...See all...

1 Like

Re: What Happens When You Love Someone Who Just Likes You by Kingpee2(m): 5:47am On Nov 15, 2018
If you love someone who doesn’t love you back the same way ,the relationship is a total waste of time

1 Like

Re: What Happens When You Love Someone Who Just Likes You by omablogs: 6:25am On Nov 15, 2018
Love can also be built on like
Re: What Happens When You Love Someone Who Just Likes You by omablogs: 9:22am On Nov 15, 2018
But u can still see all cool
Re: What Happens When You Love Someone Who Just Likes You by enuk80(m): 9:50am On Nov 15, 2018
She is going to manipulate you and take advantage of your love and emotional feelings. It's better not to get involved with someone who just like you and not feel a thing for you.

People will say with time she may fall in love with you but I bet she wouldn't and you will only waste your precious time with that person. The best is to find who feels how you feel.

I have experienced it before and I must say she took my love and simplicity for weakness. She was only there because of what she will benefit and was never after my well-being. I wasted my time loving her when she just like me as a friend.

2 Likes

Re: What Happens When You Love Someone Who Just Likes You by omablogs: 10:05am On Nov 15, 2018
nothing much
Re: What Happens When You Love Someone Who Just Likes You by omablogs: 10:57am On Nov 15, 2018
we all xpect3ed
Re: What Happens When You Love Someone Who Just Likes You by omablogs: 6:12am On Nov 23, 2018
grin
Re: What Happens When You Love Someone Who Just Likes You by omablogs: 5:57pm On Feb 12, 2019
enuk80:
She is going to manipulate you and take advantage of your love and emotional feelings. It's better not to get involved with someone who just like you and not feel a thing for you.

People will say with time she may fall in love with you but I bet she wouldn't and you will only waste your precious time with that person. The best is to find who feels how you feel.

I have experienced it before and I must say she took my love and simplicity for weakness. She was only there because of what she will benefit and was never after my well-being. I wasted my time loving her when she just like me as a friend.
Nice feedback good experience
Re: What Happens When You Love Someone Who Just Likes You by omablogs: 7:28pm On Feb 12, 2019
Grandma and grandpa are you doing Sir
Re: What Happens When You Love Someone Who Just Likes You by omablogs: 3:45pm On Feb 15, 2019
Fog lights and I don't want us to feature on
Re: What Happens When You Love Someone Who Just Likes You by omablogs: 6:58am On Feb 17, 2019
Come rescue me
Re: What Happens When You Love Someone Who Just Likes You by omablogs: 7:32am On Feb 17, 2019
Heu
Re: What Happens When You Love Someone Who Just Likes You by omablogs: 7:01pm On Feb 20, 2019
Na failure
Re: What Happens When You Love Someone Who Just Likes You by omablogs: 7:03pm On Feb 20, 2019
Damn the same way about it I was like
Re: What Happens When You Love Someone Who Just Likes You by omablogs: 6:55pm On Feb 21, 2019
Sandwiches and crisps you want to learn how to use technology to protect the people who

(1) (Reply)

Can You Allow Your Wife Wear This On Your Wedding Day? / My Wife Sister / I'm Confused:; What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.