Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,783 members, 7,827,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

How To Prepare Your Heart For Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Prepare Your Heart For Marriage (259 Views)

My Parents Adopted Him Just So They Could Harvest His Heart For Me. / Meet Ellen Baby, Danish Comedian With A Very Big Bum And Big Heart For Africa / What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Prepare Your Heart For Marriage by eaolatoye(m): 1:12pm On Nov 15, 2018
What I am about to say has been considered somewhat controversial. Normally, I’d try to avoid controversy in an inspirational article like this, but the point is particularly well worth making at this stage in your life.

In general, God doesn’t, and won’t, tell us who to marry. We don’t see in Scripture that it would be disobedient not to marry any one particular individual. There is no command in the Bible that says, “You must get married.” And there is certainly no command, “Emmanuel must marry Lilian.”

God is a sovereign God, and it is wise to seek His guidance, but that doesn’t mean He promises to tell us the exact person we should marry. On your wedding day, you are making a choice. The best platform on which to build a monumental marriage is one in which you own this choice instead of putting it off on God...Read more on http://www.eaolatoye.com/2018/11/how-to-prepare-your-heart-for-marriage.html before making wise decisions, you need not be wise in your own eye, you need to consider the future, and basing your decision on the right priorities.

(1) (Reply)

Better Life And Relationship Experience / I Am Here To Win Souls / Can Sex Cause A Broken Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.