Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

My Boyfriend Of Eight Years Is Getting Married This Saturday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Of Eight Years Is Getting Married This Saturday (7309 Views)

Woman Takes DNA Test, Learns Boyfriend Of Six Years Is Her Biological Brother / Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year / Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Of Eight Years Is Getting Married This Saturday by gidimal(f): 2:00pm On Nov 15, 2018
He lied to me. That I was the only one only for me to see pictures of his traditional marriage on his real facebook account that he had been hiding. I've been friends with him on his fake account and I didn't know. I also learnt that he had been dating that one for six years. He didn't tell me. I've been a fool all these years. Chasing suitors away. I'm thinking of ruining his wedding cos that's the only way I'll feel better. embarassed embarassed embarassed

6 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Of Eight Years Is Getting Married This Saturday by DavidEsq(m): 2:02pm On Nov 15, 2018
Goan ruin it na. Wen dem pour u acid, don't come here an tell us how u are now seeing wheeen o!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Of Eight Years Is Getting Married This Saturday by tee59(f): 2:13pm On Nov 15, 2018
This is wickedness, but wait. Do you have the qualities of a life partner? Maybe he found none in you despite your years of dating and he went for a better person. Ladies get this straight, sex can't keep a man. Men knows what they really want when it comes to marriage. Ladies be wise. Take heart dear,. Just work on your weaknesses.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Of Eight Years Is Getting Married This Saturday by Madmoizelle: 2:13pm On Nov 15, 2018
Lest you two started in secondary/primary school, you completely wasted your time, 3yrs should be the maximum... You would've gotten Bsc, Master's degree and PhD within the period of 8yrs..

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Of Eight Years Is Getting Married This Saturday by balanceofterror1(m): 2:14pm On Nov 15, 2018
shocked

Go ahead and ruin his wedding. He can't ruin your kpekus for eights years and expect you to be happy. I pity the man that will eventually end with this kpekus.

Let's assume that he normally fvcks you 5 times in a month and two rounds of sex for each day you visited.

You have been friends for eight years..

10 × 12 = 120 times in a year.

120 × 8yrs = 960 times in eight years.

960 + <> Sucking of your breasts and kissing you.............If Dangote truck has any hindrance in passing through........the guys manhood must be examined.

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Of Eight Years Is Getting Married This Saturday by ojun50(m): 2:15pm On Nov 15, 2018
Sorry sweetheart he is nt meant for u, jst wish him happy marriage life nd move on

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Of Eight Years Is Getting Married This Saturday by Ahmed0336(m): 2:19pm On Nov 15, 2018
Take heart dear.
Life is sometimes unfair..

Someone better will come your way....

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Of Eight Years Is Getting Married This Saturday by Eberechi24(f): 2:20pm On Nov 15, 2018
gidimal:
He lied to me. That I was the only one only for me to see pictures of his traditional marriage on his real facebook account that he had been hiding. I've been friends with him on his fake account and I didn't know. I also learnt that he had been dating that one for six years. He didn't tell me. I've been a fool all these years. Chasing suitors away. I'm thinking of ruining his wedding cos that's the only way I'll feel better. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Madam you also had miscarriage on Sunday. Your problem no be here.
If this story is true, Pls be strong for yourself.

tee59:
This is wickedness, but wait. Do you have the qualities of a life partner? Maybe he found none in you despite your years of dating and he went for a better person. Ladies get this straight, sex can't keep a man. Men knows what they really want when it comes to marriage. Ladies be wise. Take heart dear,. Just work on your weaknesses.
Madam, looking for wife material quality is not enough reason to play someone for good eight years.
Giving one false hopes should be discouraged.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Of Eight Years Is Getting Married This Saturday by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 15, 2018
Oh please cry me a river...

No one tied your hands or forced you to stick with him for 8 years. Blaming him for your misery will not make you feel better neither will crashing his wedding too.

You should simply accept the fact that your inability to make good choices and decisions caused your ruin.

You dug your own grave.
You get no sympathy from me. smiley
But hey brighten up. So much awaits you ahead.

You might have ended up together but maybe you'd never be happy as he'll have cheated on you ( Proof: he was double dating while you too were together).

So just rejoice instead. And look at the bright side.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Of Eight Years Is Getting Married This Saturday by bigkahuna704(m): 2:30pm On Nov 15, 2018
If Your Story Is True, Then Sit Back And Watch Karma Do The Needfull. karma Can Be Quite Ruthless Although She Doesn't Work Like Instant Noodles.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Of Eight Years Is Getting Married This Saturday by PUSSYHOE(m): 2:36pm On Nov 15, 2018
tee59:
sex can not keep him, whereas ladies life revolves around sex

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Of Eight Years Is Getting Married This Saturday by skyhighweb(m): 2:37pm On Nov 15, 2018
gidimal:
is ur buttom power still tight?

where d give me dis give me that type?

Did you spend on him like e spent on you?

do u give head anal or party

u like nagging? cant cook or wash

omo d list many its like that some times even if u give all do all dating doesn't 100 % lead to marriage.

take heart
Re: My Boyfriend Of Eight Years Is Getting Married This Saturday by Dshocker(m): 2:39pm On Nov 15, 2018
gidimal:

All these years,he has been trying to weigh the best amongst all...Probably you didn't pass in some areas that will make you a great wife/mother/companion...

Let me ask;are you a Feminist?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Of Eight Years Is Getting Married This Saturday by Omoekun931(m): 2:41pm On Nov 15, 2018
balanceofterror1:
shocked

Go ahead and ruin his wedding. He can't ruin your kpekus for eights years and expect you to be happy. I pity the man that will eventually end with this kpekus.

Let's assume that he normally fvcks you 5 times in a month and two rounds of sex for each day you visited.

You have been friends for eight years..

Ori e ti buru

10 × 12 = 120 times in a month.

120 × 8yrs = 960 times in a year.

960 + <> Sucking of your breasts and kissing you.............If Dangote truck has any hindrance in passing through........the guys manhood must be examined.
Re: My Boyfriend Of Eight Years Is Getting Married This Saturday by lastclaire4(f): 2:43pm On Nov 15, 2018
DavidEsq:
Goan ruin it na. Wen dem pour u acid, don't come here an tell us how u are now seeing wheeen o!

Mustvyou u comment?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Of Eight Years Is Getting Married This Saturday by lastclaire4(f): 2:43pm On Nov 15, 2018
DavidEsq:

Must you u comment?
Re: My Boyfriend Of Eight Years Is Getting Married This Saturday by balanceofterror1(m): 2:47pm On Nov 15, 2018
[quote author=Omoekun931 post=72995947][/quote]

You mean your head?
Re: My Boyfriend Of Eight Years Is Getting Married This Saturday by Ranchhoddas: 2:48pm On Nov 15, 2018
tee59:
Na wa!
This thread wey I don decide say na women I wan support you come talk this kind thing.

Una dey confuse me every day for this forum.
Re: My Boyfriend Of Eight Years Is Getting Married This Saturday by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 15, 2018
tee59:
you are very sensible.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Of Eight Years Is Getting Married This Saturday by lastclaire4(f): 2:54pm On Nov 15, 2018
gidimal:

Hmmm..... this is something else. I can imagine the way you feel now. It won't be easy but stay strong for yourself. If you have to do anything to make you happy please go ahead. I won't blame girls who delete numbers after six months of friendship. Eight years! don't worry he will think he has played you. The truth is he cannot sow bitter leaf and expect to reap apple. It is not possible.
Re: My Boyfriend Of Eight Years Is Getting Married This Saturday by ChopBellefull(m): 2:59pm On Nov 15, 2018
Chai.. My babe will bring ds kinda topic few months frm nw. For her mind nw i go marry her grin

Me da m looking for virgin.. Hahaha

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Of Eight Years Is Getting Married This Saturday by openmine(m): 3:12pm On Nov 15, 2018
gidimal:
Was your relationship with him properly defined?
Re: My Boyfriend Of Eight Years Is Getting Married This Saturday by boomssey(f): 3:52pm On Nov 15, 2018
gidimal:
this is sooooo bad so terrible,pls just take heart abeg.don't do such thing of ruining his wedding. KARMA already knows where he stays.
Re: My Boyfriend Of Eight Years Is Getting Married This Saturday by Oreofepeters: 4:03pm On Nov 15, 2018
Take heart but leave him for God to judge.. ...karma will surely locate him if what he did is wrong....

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Of Eight Years Is Getting Married This Saturday by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 15, 2018
gidimal:
if this your story is true,then sorry ooo take heart embarassed but your bf get mind ooo lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Of Eight Years Is Getting Married This Saturday by victororland1: 4:13pm On Nov 15, 2018
Get The Marketing Campaign that drive Traffic to your BUSINESS, BRAND, OR ORGANISATION - GET 10X Results, Leads and Sales!

Content is the fire.
Promotion is the gasoline and when you rightly mix the two,
You unleash incredible quantum of result-based business spark.
That is the language we understand at Ultra Digital

• FB Paid Ad Marketing
• Google Adwords Marketing
• Twitter Trending
• Instagram Paid Ads
• Content Creation and Syndication
• Social Media Management
• Email Marketing & Automation
• Forums Paid Ads & Management
• Marketplaces Paid Ads
PLUS MUCH MORE

SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO) MANAGEMENT: Let’s the SEO experts implement SEO management for your brand, business, blog, website, ecommerce website etc

Re: My Boyfriend Of Eight Years Is Getting Married This Saturday by jeff1607(m): 4:14pm On Nov 15, 2018
bigkahuna704:
If Your Story Is True, Then Sit Back And Watch Karma Do The Needfull. karma Can Be Quite Ruthless Although She Doesn't Work Like Instant Noodles.

A mature man can NEVER leave a good lady for anything less. hear from both sides first.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Of Eight Years Is Getting Married This Saturday by balanceofterror1(m): 4:55pm On Nov 15, 2018
jeff1607:

A mature man can NEVER leave a good lady for anything less. hear from both sides first.

What does mature men do.....hold a lady down for good eight years with the pretence of marriage and abandoning her for another lady right?

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Of Eight Years Is Getting Married This Saturday by lastclaire4(f): 5:01pm On Nov 15, 2018
jeff1607:

I don't think there is anything to hear from. A year is enough to know anything why waste someone's time for 8 years? People are looking for a perfect person that never exists. If the babe is good for nothing why not leave let her to look for hers elsewhere. This is how people invite things into their life. Then they start running from crusade to crusade crying to God on how shattered their life is.

8 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Of Eight Years Is Getting Married This Saturday by Michelle55: 5:04pm On Nov 15, 2018
I feel your pain sweetheart but ruining his wedding won't bring him back to you.. Let karma do its work.
He's not worth the pains and tears, let it go love!!
I know it's not gonna be easy to forget just like that but you gotta try and move on.. The best is yet to come dear
BE STRONG!!
Re: My Boyfriend Of Eight Years Is Getting Married This Saturday by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 15, 2018
If you were a wife material he wouldn't have left you like that

beside you mean you actually spent 8 good years with him and he was hiding his main facebook account just because of you

something is fishy In your story, tell us the role you played too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share Hidden Secrets Of Life On This Thread. / Why Won't He Add Me To Facebook / See The Amount Of Money My Girl Friend's Father Gave To Me (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.