Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,811 members, 7,813,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos (38717 Views)

Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year / #tide2019: Nigerian Man Accused Of Sleeping Around Weds / "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by nairalaila: 11:31pm On Jan 23, 2019
A Nigerian man who is getting married this weekend, has been called for allegedly sleeping around by a lady he ditched. 

Ayomide Anthony, the Nigerian man who is getting married this weekend was accused of still being in a relationship last week, and introducing the aggrieved lady to his family members. 

The lady who also disclosed that she has been in a relationship with Ayomide for the past 4 months, also threatened to release his nude photos. He was also accused of telling people, that his family is forcing him to marry the lady he is tying the knot with this weekend. Her tweets reads; 

I AM GOING TO WAIT TILL 8 AM. GIVE YOU ALL THE OPPORTUNITY TO GET TO YOUR OFFICE BEFORE I START THE DRAMA

IS THIS THE HASHTAG? #TIDE2019

SO GUYS THIS AYO GUY IS SCUM. I CREATED THIS NEW ACCOUNT BECAUSE I DON'T WANT MY IDENTITY OUT AND DRAMA ON MY MAIN ACCOUNT AND THR GREAT THING IS THAT THIS GUY IS MESSING WITH A LOT OF GIRLS HE CANNOT KEEP COUNT

I HAVE BEEN IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH @AYO__AROLOYE FOR THE PAST 4 MONTHS AND I STILL SAW THIS THRASH LAST WEEK!

WE WERE HAVING ISSUES BECAUSE I FOUND OUT THAT HE WAS CHEATING ON ME WITH A TWITTER GIRL. IMAGINE MY SHOCK WHEN I SAW HIS PRE WEDDING PICTURES TO A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT GIRL. DEVIL. OH #TIDE2019

DON'T FORGET TO HASHTAG #TIDE2019 SO THAT HIS CHEATING WILL STAY PERMANENTLY ON A TAG THAT DEPICTS HIS EVIL. I AM COMING WITH RECEIPTS. BRB

I WILL DROP THIS NIGGAS NUDES SO IT WILL TREND WITH HIS WEDDING HASHTAG #TIDE2019 FOOL, BUBLAGOS MY ASS! FUCKING IDIOT. THIS IS BEYOND YORUBA DEMON. IT IS PURE DEVIL

DO YOU KNOW THAT YOUR BROTHER GOES AROUND TELLING PEOPLE THAT IT IS HIS FAMILY FORCING HIM TO MARRY THIS GIRL? #TIDE2019

THE HEART OF MAN IS DANGEROUSLY WICKED. I STILL SLEPT OVER AT AYO'S HOUSE LAST WEEK. 2 MONTHS AGO HE INTRODUCED ME TO SOME OF HIS FAMILY MEMBERS . ALL THE WHILE PICKING OUT SUIT FOR WEDDING. I'M LIVID

THIS NIGGA CANCELLED OUR PLANS FOR THIS WEEKEND LOL. I KNOW PEOPLE WILL THINK I'M BITTER BUT I'M NOT. I WOULDN'T DENY THAT I AM HURG AND HEARTBROKEN BECAUSE HE LIED TO ME BUT I'M NOT BITTER. I JUST WANT A SISTER GIRL TO KNOW WHAT SHE IS GETTING MARRIED TO

I WILL Bleep SHIT UP THIS NIGHT. IF THAT WEDDING HOLDS THEN @GLAMOURBYBORAH IS THE BIGGEST FOOL EVER. I WILL RUIN YOU TODAY. YOU THINK YOU'RE A YORUBA DEMON. I WILL MAKE SURE YOU DON'T DO THIS TO ANOTHER GIRL. #TIDE2019

IT IS ABOUT TO GET FUCKING DIRTY. THIS NIGGA IS CALLING TO THREATEN MY MOM. THE SAME WOMAN YOU CAME TO EAT HER FOOD AND PROMISED TO MARRY HER DAUGHTER. NOW YOU KNOW MY IDENTITY SO LET THE DIRT SCATTER EVERYWHERE. I DON'T CARE. MY MOM SAW THROUGH YOUR BULLSHIT ANYWAY #TIDE2019

https://unclesuru.com/2019/01/23/nigerian-man-getting-married-this-weekend-called-out/

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by Eco99(m): 11:36pm On Jan 23, 2019

I don't believe in this Yoruba demon of a thing...

I know quite a number of married yoruba men....

And to the best of my knowledge they have never for once had any infidelity issue.....

They always sleep with other ladies in a very respectable secret manner ... No trace..

All this new age demons that dont know anything...

In those days it is when baba wants to die he will call his home base wife and DECLARE ALL HIS ASSETS.

#Eco99#

101 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by 9jaown(m): 11:38pm On Jan 23, 2019
We men cheat

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by greatnaija01: 11:46pm On Jan 23, 2019
LET ANYONE WHO HAS NEVER CHEATED BEFORE CAST THE FIRST STONE..... pots calling kettle BLACK.

If they were real wife materials, would they have been easy prey for such a loose man? MANY LADIES WHO CLAIM THEY WANT GOD FEARING MEN DO NOT FEAR GOD and are not even wife materials.... THE MAN IS CLEARLY A PLAYER AND VERY WRONG FOR BEING A SERIAL DATER... but many of these ladies too are BLIND, for them to read books on relationship or have a relationship counselor or elder who monitors and guides them into marriage is too OLD SCHOOL FOR THEM.....

then when they get hurt they come online to RANT... its useless.

135 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by Ay77(m): 11:47pm On Jan 23, 2019
Bros don enter one chance grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by LuciferVirgin: 11:50pm On Jan 23, 2019
Pained feminists that have been overused & dumped are usually aggressive & violent.

The new IGP should please provide adequate security for that innocent man and his beautiful bride.

Leave frustrated feminists to wail themelves to death.

*spits angry

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:50pm On Jan 23, 2019
Hmmm.....It is not a must that every relationship will end in marriage but atleast accord each other some respect...Its better to properly break up than trying to play smart.....it's and small world now and nothing can be completely hidden

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by Movic1(m): 12:40am On Jan 24, 2019
Look at that F undecided undecidedL ? Why will you generalized a whole tribe as trash Just because you bleeped with a beast doesn't make his entire tribesmen are beast Who send you make you open your dirty legs for am. Did you tell the world when you guys were f cking around? Just because he dumped you people , una no go allow us here word.

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by GISTBL0GGER: 2:07am On Jan 24, 2019
cool
Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by internationalman(m): 2:26am On Jan 24, 2019
9jaown:
We men cheat
Please men don't end with u...

I don't cheat on my girlfriend let alone who I'm planning on marrying..

I know most of y'all won't believe me but it's true..

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by Bamz(m): 3:21am On Jan 24, 2019
Who else is bothered about what emerald green looks like?

Women and their complicated lives grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by ednut1(m): 4:29am On Jan 24, 2019
Pained exes

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by semasir: 4:47am On Jan 24, 2019
Drama � won't finish on twitter this year. January casualty plus one to be added

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by boolet: 4:48am On Jan 24, 2019
Nah wah ooo
Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by faithfull18(f): 4:51am On Jan 24, 2019
Undisciplined he- goats everywhere.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by kingchris30(m): 4:55am On Jan 24, 2019
Nigerian girls will never stop to amaze me, always crying foul. my sister you are a side chick, nobody deceived you. you probably chasing the guy because he is rich and now he is married to someone he love and you as here crying. why didnt they cry out since, must you wait for his wedding.
please check my siggy

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by Pavore9: 4:56am On Jan 24, 2019
The wedding will not be cancelled but the marriage.......

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by Nobody: 4:57am On Jan 24, 2019

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by Ishilove: 5:00am On Jan 24, 2019
They justify their philandering with that 'men are polygamous by nature' bullshit. It is a man with a broken moral compass that will still be fooling around with other women and even meeting their families when he knows his wedding date is set. Such devilish behaviour will not stop even after marriage and at the end of the day, it is an innocent woman who will bear the brunt of her he-goat of a husband's infidelity.

Since humankind have become 'too big' and 'too wise' to consult God in the affairs of matrimony, they will keep making mistakes, will keep having miserable marriages, and ultimately the number of broken homes will keep rising.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by Ijaya123: 5:03am On Jan 24, 2019
I read the write up and wasn’t moved a bit.

When she was enjoying with the guy we didn’t hear anything. I was even hoping to read about what and what she contributed into the relationship and why she felt shortchanged.

Nigerian girls and their victim mentality. Second base abeg...

36 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by SOFTENGR: 5:05am On Jan 24, 2019
No God-fearing woman will come online to rant. They are just attention seekers.
They should look for their type to marry and leave the innocent man alone.
The fact that a man has relationship with a girl does not mean he must marry her, even after discovering she's a hoê.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by highpriestess: 5:05am On Jan 24, 2019
Smh.
I'm tired of my country men.

I saw a video where a supposed side chick, wore her own wedding gown to church, the man was begging her to leave the church, she refused and said she must be wedded.
What's good for the goose, it's good for the gander.

30 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by SEONaijaExpert: 5:05am On Jan 24, 2019
That's some serious shit. These girls won't sit their asses down in a place.

I wonder the promises he made to them that made them fall upon each other or probably what attracted them to him.

In most of these cases, it's a win-win situation. He got what he wanted, and they also got what they wanted buy you know women nature, they want to die there.

Dude messed up, you don't eat where you vomit.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by SAMBARRY: 5:07am On Jan 24, 2019
kingchris30:
Nigerian girls will never stop to amaze me, always crying foul. my sister you are a side chick, nobody deceived you. you probably chasing the guy because he is rich and now he is married to someone he love and you as here crying. why didnt they cry out since, must you wait for his wedding.
please check my siggy
please shut up.so its a crime to want better thing.... Abeg babe splash his dirty everything everywhere till his latest victim or unfortunate brides family sees the thing and the matter gets to the bride.even the brides office people will be like you never marry,see as your prospective wedding is coming with so much drama.when she get shades taya and indirect insults, na she go talk to her legs

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by anambraamaka: 5:07am On Jan 24, 2019
Yeye
Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by konkonbilo(m): 5:09am On Jan 24, 2019
Let her just move on...I wonder wetin she go gain if she scatter the new couple marraige

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by SAMBARRY: 5:09am On Jan 24, 2019
Ijaya123:
I read the write up and wasn’t moved a bit.

When she was enjoying with the guy we didn’t hear anything.
so she should be advertising her relationship everywhere. Una no dey taya of flimpsy excuses.even those ones flaunting their relationship, you will bash them and call them names

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by SAMBARRY: 5:10am On Jan 24, 2019
konkonbilo:
Let her just move on...I wonder wetin she go gain if she scatter the new couple marraige
she go gain plenty

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by Ijaya123: 5:12am On Jan 24, 2019
SAMBARRY:
so she should be advertising her relationship everywhere. Una no dey taya of flimpsy excuses.even those ones flaunting their relationship, you will bash them and call them names

Why is she now disturbing us with her failed relationship? We follow her enjoy when the going was good?

Second base abeg...

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by abbeycial: 5:13am On Jan 24, 2019
A little part of me feel sorry for this lady but the truth is,I would dump u the moment I notice ur mileage is way above average.

I can't marry my ancestor in a sexual world.
My point is simple, girls should learn to ristrict how often they open their legs for men that ain't ready for marriage.

And pls, work ur azz out to be financially stable.

within 4 months u ve given him full ownership to ur honeycomb? and pls don't be bamboozled that he visits ur family or introduced u to his. (that's not a guarantee)

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos by SEONaijaExpert: 5:13am On Jan 24, 2019
All these pained beaches should get their asses off he guy's case.

You see them claiming victims whereas there was something they went for.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Happy Mothering Sunday Message/prayer To All Mothers. / Three Different Ladies Wish Same Man Happy Valentine's Day With Sweet Words / Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.