Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,370 members, 7,861,023 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:15 PM

Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo (53695 Views)

Is This An Insult Or Love? (photo) / HELP! This Girl Needs True Love! (photo) / Advice Needed : Women Don't Want Love ( Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo by rex444(m): 7:35am On Nov 16, 2018
Hmmm this one serious ghaan
Re: Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo by Groovenaija360(m): 7:46am On Nov 16, 2018
Re: Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo by Kennedy94(m): 7:46am On Nov 16, 2018
how rare can it be

check my siggy
Re: Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo by justi4jesu(f): 7:47am On Nov 16, 2018
sad sad sad sad
Re: Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 16, 2018
You have said it all!!! In Nigeria,one pastor will tell you it is the birds at the back of your house that caused it!!!
abiolert:
USA get name for everything why for Nigeria na witchcraft coz am .

3 Likes

Re: Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo by lmm4real: 7:49am On Nov 16, 2018
abiolert:
USA get name for everything why for Nigeria na witchcraft coz am .

Na so grin

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo by DanielsParker(m): 7:50am On Nov 16, 2018
what is the name of the social media?
Re: Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 16, 2018
Birds of a father fall in love together

Meanwhile new meme loading...Abi no be NL again
Re: Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo by Identity2018(m): 7:54am On Nov 16, 2018
Re: Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo by Yudee8(m): 7:55am On Nov 16, 2018
jesmond3945:
So an ordinary smile is worth more than the whole universe combined? Just imagine how this couple wished they were like us and you unbeliever instead of thanking God for the little things he has done, you criticize Him when people die and say he doesn't exist but you would not glorify Him when you see smiling faces all around you.

why did your God create them like this? that's if they were not created by oduduwa

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo by our9ja: 7:57am On Nov 16, 2018
Daniels Parker confirm name used for scamming you want to know the site they met ? Why because you want to go operate there ?let me help google People with (sickness ) dating site you will have your answer.but remember if you try to operate there their sickness must follow you oh
DanielsParker:
what is the name of the social media?
Re: Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo by adeniyisamuel59(m): 8:00am On Nov 16, 2018
They should employ Mr emoji to make facial expressions, lobatan
Re: Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo by jesmond3945: 8:01am On Nov 16, 2018
Yudee8:

why did your God create them like this? that's if they were not created by oduduwa
to show you that an ordinary smile is priceless because i know since you were born you have always complained about everything.

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo by Yudee8(m): 8:07am On Nov 16, 2018
jesmond3945:
to show you that an ordinary smile is priceless because i know since you were born you have always complained about everything.

you are sure I have complained about everything?? lol dude. how do you know that?

I have never complained about any shit in my life. sorry for mentioning you. I erroneously assumed you were reasonable.

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo by AngelicBeing: 8:11am On Nov 16, 2018
izzou:
Chai

I can't imagine the extent to which their pictures will be used as memes on this forum

Chai sad
Welcome to Nairaland tongue
Re: Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo by mangojuice(m): 8:14am On Nov 16, 2018
Na wetin kill Gen idiagbon be this
Re: Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 16, 2018
Re: Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo by Badonasty(m): 8:22am On Nov 16, 2018
Re: Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo by blackmercyvelli(m): 8:25am On Nov 16, 2018
Lol
Re: Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo by mudiana(m): 8:30am On Nov 16, 2018
Na this kind thing I wish for my enemies. The ability not to ever smile forever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo by chuckjonesbaba(m): 8:31am On Nov 16, 2018
delugajackson:
I don't usually smile, but when I do, I don't. Mine is no rare condition.

Lol
Re: Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo by chuckjonesbaba(m): 8:31am On Nov 16, 2018
mudiana:
Na this kind thing I wish for my enemies. The ability not to ever smile forever.

Lol
Re: Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo by waledeji(m): 8:32am On Nov 16, 2018
chicoMX:
Shame on you, if the only thing you could think of after reading about them is a meme.

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo by Taiwo20(m): 8:40am On Nov 16, 2018
Germans!

Runs out
Re: Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo by PotatoSalad(m): 8:44am On Nov 16, 2018
Wait.
Now he's smiling. Fixed wink

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo by Cedarwealth: 8:46am On Nov 16, 2018
Oyibo people problem too much abeg.. I think the black genes protect against a lot of health related stuff.
Re: Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo by TruckFit(m): 8:52am On Nov 16, 2018
izzou:
Chai

I can't imagine the extent to which their pictures will be used as memes on this forum

Chai sad

Lezz begin

Re: Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo by TruckFit(m): 9:00am On Nov 16, 2018
Everything is a medical condition with white people.. Imagine this guy's in Nigeria .. N'Landers and memes be like this couple grin grin grin cheesy

Re: Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo by jesmond3945: 9:00am On Nov 16, 2018
Yudee8:

you are sure I have complained about everything?? lol dude. how do you know that?

I have never complained about any shit in my life. sorry for mentioning you. I erroneously assumed you were reasonable.
yes i do because you are looking for a cheap reason to whine all day long.
Re: Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo by Oyindidi(f): 9:02am On Nov 16, 2018
izzou:
Chai

Chai sad
angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married / Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) / Guys, How Will You React to this pics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.