Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:45 PM

Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo (53697 Views)

Is This An Insult Or Love? (photo) / HELP! This Girl Needs True Love! (photo) / Advice Needed : Women Don't Want Love ( Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo by dracosith(m): 9:04am On Nov 16, 2018
FlirtyGist:

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/couple-cant-smile-rare-condition-fall-love-photo

Hahahahahhaahha....just can’t stop laughing
Re: Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo by timibare(m): 9:17am On Nov 16, 2018
virgoquin:
the lady looks like mia khalifa a little bit....
ur role model right?
Re: Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo by homirefacuny(m): 9:22am On Nov 16, 2018
abiolert:
USA get name for everything why for Nigeria na witchcraft coz am .
Dead grin grin
Re: Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo by homirefacuny(m): 9:25am On Nov 16, 2018
speedyconnect3:
The world is a terrible place abeg...
I don tire o I swear. There is this page on Fb I liked... You will see people with different kind of syndromes.... I watched a video one day and I started weeping. God is great and we should be thankful for everything.. Na by Grace o.

Re: Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo by millionboi2: 9:31am On Nov 16, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
This is serious oooo...
wat will thy produce now?
Re: Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:34am On Nov 16, 2018
millionboi2:
wat will thy produce now?
I wonder too...

Re: Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo by Bammzzie(m): 10:05am On Nov 16, 2018
speedyconnect3:
The world is a terrible place abeg...
U dnt mean it...

Re: Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo by Yoighaman(m): 10:13am On Nov 16, 2018
Appreciate the little things you got, the best things in life are free, it's not always about money.

Never heard of this condition before now, wow.
Re: Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo by Alphageometrix: 10:17am On Nov 16, 2018

Re: Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo by RomeoEmpire(m): 10:24am On Nov 16, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
grin :DWell isn't this interesting,?
Allaboutkatiee
Re: Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo by Ejjis(m): 10:48am On Nov 16, 2018
Hahaha, Ganja go cure this one...

Re: Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo by Masterhub(m): 10:53am On Nov 16, 2018
Ejjis:
Hahaha, Ganja go cure this one...
U say wetin ?!!!

Re: Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo by RedAlert08(m): 11:16am On Nov 16, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
Please how do I share things here from other site? Just like how you did Yours
There has to be a way. Are u new here?
Re: Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo by Allaboutkatiee(f): 11:28am On Nov 16, 2018
RedAlert08:

There has to be a way. Are u new here?
Yes new b
Re: Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo by domainsales18: 11:34am On Nov 16, 2018
Waoh!

This is really incredible...Husband and wife that can't smile...There neighbours would see them as freaks from planet Mars.

If they eventually give birth to their kids, they would definitely look like Chucky or even that character from Predator featuring Arnold Shawzeneggar.

Both of them are a perfect fit in a freak movie.
Re: Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo by OfficialSam(m): 12:18pm On Nov 16, 2018
virgoquin:

Chai. See p*rnstar. Are you male or female?

Re: Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo by RedAlert08(m): 12:22pm On Nov 16, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

Yes new b
I am new in Makurdi. Can I send you a personal message?
Re: Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo by owoshuyi(m): 12:37pm On Nov 16, 2018
In all things we should give thanks to God. So this kind condition dey?. GOD I THANK YOU THAT I CAN SMILE smiley smiley smiley
Re: Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo by Bamz(m): 12:37pm On Nov 16, 2018
delugajackson:
I don't usually smile, but when I do, I don't. Mine is no rare condition.

Aye aye aye.... cheesy
Re: Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo by TGMISKY(m): 1:09pm On Nov 16, 2018
Just imagine how their wedding photos would look like
Re: Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo by MrBvlgari: 1:55pm On Nov 16, 2018
undecidedAll these oyinbos and their crazy ailments.
Re: Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo by DanielsParker(m): 2:09pm On Nov 16, 2018
our9ja:
Daniels Parker confirm name used for scamming you want to know the site they met ? Why because you want to go operate there ?let me help google People with (sickness ) dating site you will have your answer.but remember if you try to operate there their sickness must follow you oh

What are you talking about?
Re: Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo by Melkizedeck: 3:53pm On Nov 16, 2018
virgoquin:

Your blue film level dey professional mode

Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married / Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) / Guys, How Will You React to this pics?