Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,875 members, 7,838,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

#DjangoDance: Endowed Lady Dances & Twerks On The Road - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #DjangoDance: Endowed Lady Dances & Twerks On The Road (66108 Views)

Young Lady Sexually Harasses A Man On The Road, Twerks On His Joystick / Curvy Pure Water Seller Twerks On Major Road In Lagos Traffic, Causes Stir (Pix) / Faint Dance: Janemena Causes Traffic, Twerks On Major Road (pix,video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #DjangoDance: Endowed Lady Dances & Twerks On The Road by Chi4sky(m): 8:30pm On Nov 17, 2018
many perverts go like comment
so I am putting this space for sale
Re: #DjangoDance: Endowed Lady Dances & Twerks On The Road by enemyofprogress: 8:34pm On Nov 17, 2018
She no wear pant o
Re: #DjangoDance: Endowed Lady Dances & Twerks On The Road by PenileFitness: 8:37pm On Nov 17, 2018
Where in Nigeria is this?
Re: #DjangoDance: Endowed Lady Dances & Twerks On The Road by Goldaccumulator: 8:38pm On Nov 17, 2018
my friend says her kpekus oozzz
Re: #DjangoDance: Endowed Lady Dances & Twerks On The Road by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 17, 2018
*thatcalabarchick has big "tools" but it hardly shakes.

#Malam "nedu" Musa come.here.
Re: #DjangoDance: Endowed Lady Dances & Twerks On The Road by Genniez(f): 8:52pm On Nov 17, 2018
mezarddinny:
some girls nor get shame, her mates don dey carry their pikin go school for morning and she still dey dance for road

even the yansh sef know sey it don be for am, na why it no gree shake, tueh
I swear you just said my mind ..today's madness has never be pronounced like this in the past...if you ask her age u will hear 21..rapid stupidity flows in her..

1 Like

Re: #DjangoDance: Endowed Lady Dances & Twerks On The Road by Codebrain101809: 9:09pm On Nov 17, 2018
Noted

Re: #DjangoDance: Endowed Lady Dances & Twerks On The Road by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:23pm On Nov 17, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
I watched the video and i must confess, the yansh na RUBBISH!!!

The yeye yansh no gree shake sef

Big yansh wey no dey shake like nylon wey dem pour water put, that one na big yansh

mtcheeew
na abokiiiiii tailor starch the yansh like ganduje babariga...E nor fit shake.....A babariga dat can house M$ without shaking ����
Re: #DjangoDance: Endowed Lady Dances & Twerks On The Road by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2018
Khabuto:
hahahah, some av ass but they cant twerk.
some can twerk and av no yansh...We have yansh and we thank u oh lord...Amennnnnnnnn���
Re: #DjangoDance: Endowed Lady Dances & Twerks On The Road by blackmercyvelli(m): 9:32pm On Nov 17, 2018
I only blame ungry

Re: #DjangoDance: Endowed Lady Dances & Twerks On The Road by idonhammer: 9:32pm On Nov 17, 2018
Very soft sweet ass

Re: #DjangoDance: Endowed Lady Dances & Twerks On The Road by flexerking(m): 9:36pm On Nov 17, 2018
Chi4sky:
many perverts go like comment

so I am putting this space for sale
undecided

Re: #DjangoDance: Endowed Lady Dances & Twerks On The Road by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 17, 2018
Shiloh is drawing near by First week of December
Re: #DjangoDance: Endowed Lady Dances & Twerks On The Road by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 17, 2018
Awesomefred32:
Vaseline crew abort mission

i repeat

abort mission

;cheesycheesycheesysmiley
Roger that.

1 Like

Re: #DjangoDance: Endowed Lady Dances & Twerks On The Road by berbs: 10:28pm On Nov 17, 2018
ceejayx:

I no go do grin Belle full on first sight.
Ure so on point

1 Like

Re: #DjangoDance: Endowed Lady Dances & Twerks On The Road by Yuceeluv(f): 10:52pm On Nov 17, 2018
grin some can twerk buh have no ass

Khabuto:
hahahah, some av ass but they cant twerk.
Re: #DjangoDance: Endowed Lady Dances & Twerks On The Road by OyinO: 10:52pm On Nov 17, 2018
EVILFOREST:
NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.
Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....air hostesses
....songstresses
....female bankers
....female marketers.
....dance hall queens.
....female combatant officers
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
Feel free to add yours....
Don't say you were not warned.
Okafor's law Is always constant
Better respect yourself !!!!
New generation religious choristers - 100% on point
Re: #DjangoDance: Endowed Lady Dances & Twerks On The Road by CYBON: 10:54pm On Nov 17, 2018
Get your project writing and masters thesis done at the lowest price. we have presence in U.K, U.S.A and Africa delivering quality and unique contents to students. We do all for you from start to finish. our services include ; masters thesis writing, final year project writing end of term report, long essay. format : 275 words/page times new roman double spacing. you get : free coverpage . table of content and other preliminaries. 100% plagiarism free genuine contents you can defend . call or WhatsApp 08147732384 or visit our website at www.essayafrica.com
Re: #DjangoDance: Endowed Lady Dances & Twerks On The Road by FREEMADNESS: 11:14pm On Nov 17, 2018
ceejayx:
Ur mates are dancing down the aisle u are here shaking ur Big Smelling Yansh on D road,Shameless Farm Tool sad
Abeg who get that monalisa meme?

don't b a sadist. she was only having fun.....
who marriage help self
and besides d babe is a celeb
#thatcalabargirl
Re: #DjangoDance: Endowed Lady Dances & Twerks On The Road by AlphaStyles(m): 11:19pm On Nov 17, 2018
Apart from toto,buttocks and breast what do you to offer mankind?
Re: #DjangoDance: Endowed Lady Dances & Twerks On The Road by courna(m): 11:20pm On Nov 17, 2018
Yuceeluv:
grin some can twerk buh have no ass

WTH!!!
Re: #DjangoDance: Endowed Lady Dances & Twerks On The Road by liyahwillie(f): 1:23am On Nov 18, 2018
NA TODAY YANSH DEY BACK...
Re: #DjangoDance: Endowed Lady Dances & Twerks On The Road by liyahwillie(f): 1:23am On Nov 18, 2018
NA TODAY YANSH DEY BACK... YANSH NA UR MATE
Re: #DjangoDance: Endowed Lady Dances & Twerks On The Road by raaman: 1:56am On Nov 18, 2018
Hmm lord have mercy see her yansh be like 3days bread mtchewww[quote][/quote]
Re: #DjangoDance: Endowed Lady Dances & Twerks On The Road by Kirinwa: 3:51am On Nov 18, 2018
EVILFOREST:
NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.
Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....air hostesses
....songstresses
....female bankers
....female marketers.
....dance hall queens.
....female combatant officers
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
Feel free to add yours....
Don't say you were not warned.
Okafor's law Is always constant
Better respect yourself !!!!

Shatap. Which Okafor law. So you want women to quit those jobs so that what will happen, you will be happy abi?
A woman being promiscuous has nothing to do with her job.
Re: #DjangoDance: Endowed Lady Dances & Twerks On The Road by deebrain(m): 6:02am On Nov 18, 2018
Gender equality is a joke.
Re: #DjangoDance: Endowed Lady Dances & Twerks On The Road by Awesomefred32(m): 6:41am On Nov 18, 2018
dancok. Roger that.

cheesycheesycheesy
Re: #DjangoDance: Endowed Lady Dances & Twerks On The Road by goaldynman(m): 6:56am On Nov 18, 2018
Why Nigerian girls too ugly for face?!

If it was an American or Caribbean girl, her face will complement her body with well sculptured face!!
Re: #DjangoDance: Endowed Lady Dances & Twerks On The Road by lebete3000: 8:43am On Nov 18, 2018
deebrain:
Gender equality is a joke.

Infact an insult. Imagine equating Men with these creatures called women.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel / Lagos Fire Service Saves Man Who Used Sex Enhancement Device From Death / 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.