Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,189 members, 7,864,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:44 AM

Ladies, Can You Marry A Poor Man And Try To Be Rich Together? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Marry A Poor Man And Try To Be Rich Together? (3093 Views)

The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady / Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? / Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Poor Man And Try To Be Rich Together? by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:28pm On Nov 16, 2018
gloria34:
See u, searching 4 trouble where there is none. I Cant b earning above 40 and dating a guy that have no job, guy think am na. U as a guy, can u date such a girl?
I no criticise you na.... Dating a comfortable guy is a nice move.... That's what I meant... tongue
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Poor Man And Try To Be Rich Together? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 16, 2018
YES
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Poor Man And Try To Be Rich Together? by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:37pm On Nov 16, 2018
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Poor Man And Try To Be Rich Together? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 16, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
I no criticise you na.... Dating a comfortable guy is a nice move.... That's what I meant... tongue
cheesy
DanDeeBoss:
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Poor Man And Try To Be Rich Together? by Rashladd: 5:39pm On Nov 16, 2018
Yes. As long as we are both hardworking
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Poor Man And Try To Be Rich Together? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 16, 2018
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Poor Man And Try To Be Rich Together? by MissRaine69(f): 6:11pm On Nov 16, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

i had to read his post thrice after reading this comment yet i didnt see nor could i deduce how he took it personal undecided

oh well, i'm not surprised anyway cos to a typical nl lady, discussing objectively means "shut the fvck up and tak what i say as the truth and final answer"
Sure
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Poor Man And Try To Be Rich Together? by pryme(m): 6:24pm On Nov 16, 2018
joseph6071:
Gone are the days when ladies do marry for true love, when nobody thought of material things when it comes to getting married. But it is quite different finding the same around these days.

I had a female friend then in school who told me that she does not really care about studying and passing, that all she wants to do is to look really good and she is sure a rich man would notice her and get married to her and they would spend the money together.

now my question is, what happens to those that are poor who needs a beautiful woman by their side to become successful with them, or is the saying that "behind every successful man is a woman" now obsolete?

I want to see all your opinions...cheers

source: https://www.musictori.com/2018/11/ladies-can-you-marry-poor-man-and-try.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique

This saying was just another hot smoking Dinosaur shiit that was making the rounds.
I don't know which word will do more justice in defining it - propaganda or myth.

I think is will choose Myth.

More than 80% percent of men swam through the shiits of life alone while making it to the top.
Men are always told to work hard so that they can then settle and start a family, I have never heard where men were told to go look for a woman to swim through the shiits of life together to make it to the top.
It begs the question how was the woman behind the man's success?

It's things like these that makes me believe some villains in a movie are just misunderstood.

Women behind EVERY successful man my black ass, tell that to Elton John angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Poor Man And Try To Be Rich Together? by babyfaceafrica: 6:27pm On Nov 16, 2018
gloria34:
Una don start ba? a woman is tested when a man have nothing, a man is tested when a he have everything. Its a game of chance, not everyone is willing to play. Personally, i have never dated a rich guy, i date Comfortable guys. D rich once always believe u are after their cash, thats an insult
why not date an unemployed guy?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Poor Man And Try To Be Rich Together? by babyfaceafrica: 6:31pm On Nov 16, 2018
MissRaine69:
A poor man can have ambition and drive but lack the means HOWEVER the biggest issue is some of you brothers struggle with discipline and loyalty! So a woman can stand by you while you both try to make ends meet but the moment the good times start to roll that very woman that struggled with you, is replaced with someone who was never there from the start. This is the biggest issue why would you replace your all weather woman with a fair weather one?
well if that is what some ladies are scared of..then everybody should maintain his or her lane..there are no guarantees on life...some men appreciate ladies who stand by them..some don't
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Poor Man And Try To Be Rich Together? by pryme(m): 6:44pm On Nov 16, 2018
mhizv:
I can marry a man who is educated,career minded,ambitious,knows what he wants,isn't lazy,and can take care of a family. Obviously things would change. Besides I'd support too.

Hard to believe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Poor Man And Try To Be Rich Together? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 16, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
why not date an unemployed guy?
Unemployment get grade. Its not a bad thing but i Havent done it before and Dont think i can do it. It just sounds somehow
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Poor Man And Try To Be Rich Together? by mhizv(f): 7:13pm On Nov 16, 2018
pryme:

Hard to believe.

If you think so. A man who can do any of this or has any of this,isn't POOR.

If he's willing to work, take care of his family,what's there?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Poor Man And Try To Be Rich Together? by babyfaceafrica: 7:13pm On Nov 16, 2018
gloria34:
Unemployment get grade. Its not a bad thing but i Havent done it before and Dont think i can do it. It just sounds somehow
lolz
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Poor Man And Try To Be Rich Together? by MissRaine69(f): 8:00pm On Nov 16, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
well if that is what some ladies are scared of..then everybody should maintain his or her lane..there are no guarantees on life...some men appreciate ladies who stand by them..some don't
The word some was used there.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Poor Man And Try To Be Rich Together? by babyfaceafrica: 8:02pm On Nov 16, 2018
MissRaine69:
The word some was used there.
I also used some...so we are even
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Poor Man And Try To Be Rich Together? by MissRaine69(f): 8:14pm On Nov 16, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
I also used some...so we are even
If being even makes your day.. then it is what it is.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Poor Man And Try To Be Rich Together? by Nnabugwu8590: 8:19pm On Nov 16, 2018
mhizv:
I can marry a man who is educated,career minded,ambitious,knows what he wants,isn't lazy,and can take care of a family. Obviously things would change. Besides I'd support too.

Will you marry me?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Poor Man And Try To Be Rich Together? by mhizv(f): 8:29pm On Nov 16, 2018
Nnabugwu8590:

Will you marry me?

smiley just maybe
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Poor Man And Try To Be Rich Together? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 16, 2018
gloria34:
Una don start ba? a woman is tested when a man have nothing, a man is tested when a he have everything. Its a game of chance, not everyone is willing to play. Personally, i have never dated a rich guy, i date Comfortable guys. D rich once always believe u are after their cash, thats an insult
what else should we be after biko?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Poor Man And Try To Be Rich Together? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 16, 2018
pryme:

This saying was just another hot smoking Dinosaur shiit that was making the rounds.
I don't know which word will do more justice in defining it - propaganda or myth.

I think is will choose Myth.

More than 80% percent of men swam through the shiits of life alone while making it to the top.
Men are always told to work hard so that they can then settle and start a family, I have never heard where men were told to go look for a woman to swim through the shiits of life together to make it to the top.
It begs the question how was the woman behind the man's success?

It's things like these that makes me believe some villains in a movie are just misunderstood.

Women behind EVERY successful man my black ass, tell that to Elton John angry
this is why we marry rich guys
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Poor Man And Try To Be Rich Together? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 16, 2018
joseph6071:
Gone are the days when ladies do marry for true love, when nobody thought of material things when it comes to getting married. But it is quite different finding the same around these days.

I had a female friend then in school who told me that she does not really care about studying and passing, that all she wants to do is to look really good and she is sure a rich man would notice her and get married to her and they would spend the money together.

now my question is, what happens to those that are poor who needs a beautiful woman by their side to become successful with them, or is the saying that "behind every successful man is a woman" now obsolete?

I want to see all your opinions...cheers

source: https://www.musictori.com/2018/11/ladies-can-you-marry-poor-man-and-try.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique

neverrrr
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Poor Man And Try To Be Rich Together? by Ranchhoddas: 9:52pm On Nov 16, 2018
funmisticqueen:
Unless you are already married to a rich guy, you should not be so sure.
The Pareto principle comes to mind!
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Poor Man And Try To Be Rich Together? by pryme(m): 10:05pm On Nov 16, 2018
funmisticqueen:

Yeah that's OK, I but I have always wanted to ask the likea of you this question,

What will you do if the rich guy you married were to lose all his wealth, or got retrenched or his business hits the rocks?

What will you do then?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Poor Man And Try To Be Rich Together? by pryme(m): 10:07pm On Nov 16, 2018
mhizv:

If you think so. A man who can do any of this or has any of this,isn't POOR.

If he's willing to work, take care of his family,what's there?

Well like I said it's hard to believe, but I will take your word for it.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Poor Man And Try To Be Rich Together? by naijaboiy: 10:12pm On Nov 16, 2018
pryme:

Yeah that's OK, I but I have always wanted to ask the likea of you this question,

What will you do if the rich guy you married were to lose all his wealth, or got retrenched or his business hits the rocks?

What will you do then?

He may not even lose his wealth, what if he retires or makes a bad business move or gets duped.

Well I think we all know what most of them would do in such a situation.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Poor Man And Try To Be Rich Together? by pryme(m): 10:15pm On Nov 16, 2018
naijaboiy:

He may not even lose his wealth, what if he retires or makes a bad business move or gets duped.

Well I think we all know what most of them would do in such a situation.

Well I await her answer, maybe she knows something we dont grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Poor Man And Try To Be Rich Together? by naijaboiy: 10:21pm On Nov 16, 2018
pryme:

Well I await her answer, maybe she knows something we dont grin

If I hear! grin These single mama's don't know life is a struggle. That you see a successful man to marry doesn't mean that's the end of the journey, you have to struggle in your own way to keep such a man same way he keeps providing for you.

Shebi na them Wan marry trophy. grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Poor Man And Try To Be Rich Together? by pryme(m): 10:35pm On Nov 16, 2018
naijaboiy:

If I hear! grin This under aged girls single mama's don't know life is a struggle. That you see a successful man to marry doesn't mean that's the end of the journey, you have to struggle in your own way to keep such a man same way he keeps providing for you.

Shebi na them Wan marry trophy. grin

No they don't.
More often than not the marriage will be based on material things.
if the man buys her a car, but have girls all over the place, she will still be the same person to complain, I mean why complain, you wanted a rich man and you had him.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Poor Man And Try To Be Rich Together? by 3RNEST(m): 6:02am On Nov 17, 2018
gloria34:
Pls what's your definition of a comfortable Guy?

#Comment So deep!!
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Poor Man And Try To Be Rich Together? by 3RNEST(m): 6:04am On Nov 17, 2018
funmisticqueen:
what else should we be after biko?
Chai this woman grin after the banana na..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“lesbianism Is A Bae, You Won’t Regret It” – Nigerian Lady, Says / Do All Girls think of the D*cks this way? / Found Out My Fiance’s Bad Secret: Can I Still Marry Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.