Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures (82848 Views)

Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Pictures With Her Man / Nigerians Blast Instagram Slay Queen For Stepping Out With Her Dog In Bum Shorts / Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures by endlessjoy4all: 5:28am On Nov 17, 2018
Re: Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures by Mckenzie5527(m): 5:30am On Nov 17, 2018
Wow.....Dis Lady naa MADE IN CHINA.... look @ leg with China tag.
Re: Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures by sluk(m): 5:30am On Nov 17, 2018
Title would have been; man reads evening newspaper.
Re: Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures by Codebrain553941: 6:26am On Nov 17, 2018
Okay

Re: Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures by valentinos22(m): 6:29am On Nov 17, 2018
JjBankys:
shocked shocked but the lady look like a ho lipsrsealed

like a Chinese hoelosho....plus i suspect she is still very active in service
Re: Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures by Codebrain735048: 6:30am On Nov 17, 2018
Okay

Re: Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures by Mysselff2: 6:54am On Nov 17, 2018
She kinda looks old and worn out
Re: Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures by almakiyyun(m): 7:15am On Nov 17, 2018
[quote author=Evercurious post=73039188]

HAVE YOU NOT HEARD THIS 'THE OLDER,THE SWEETER?

What is sweet in saggy boobs and wrinkled faces,
Or is the body rashes? Or is it the p****y that has been pounded by several d**k?
All I know is that I will marry a teenager.
Re: Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 17, 2018
I find it tasking to understand some people's retarded and negative way of thinking. A lot of posts here reek of immaturity! Not surprised though; nairaland is available to everyone and on every phone.
Because a woman tattooed her legs, she's a prostitute? I'm sure the women many guys have and a lot of ladies here are nothing to write home about and they don't have tattoos.
The only thing that matters here is that these two beautiful leoplea are getting married, while some of you negative-thinkers will remain in ur dirty negative pitholes that u call minds. Many of u don't even have a handle on ur lives yet, talk less of getting married! You can't even take care of yourselves talk less of a family?!!
When u learn to put to rest ur negative and backward way of thinking, then u will see the beauty in things.
Rejoice with others and u will find joy. Live and let live.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures by Chuksomenia(m): 7:46am On Nov 17, 2018
Gistformant:
See more lovely pre-wedding pictures here >> http://gistmore.com/slay-queen-wears-sexy-bum-short-hot-pre-wedding-pictures
No chemistry in these pictures
Just physics
Re: Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures by revolt(m): 8:01am On Nov 17, 2018
This isnt bum shorts ....
Re: Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures by Lankybaby(f): 8:06am On Nov 17, 2018
zoogy2007:

This is the only sensible post here.
thanks
Re: Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures by Hafsy666: 8:15am On Nov 17, 2018
She's too short despite d high heels she wear
Re: Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures by RedboneSmith(m): 8:49am On Nov 17, 2018
When you said bumshorts, this isn't what I thought it would be. Which kain clickbait be this na? undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures by Evercurious(f): 9:41am On Nov 17, 2018
[quote author=almakiyyun post=73042756][/quote]

EVERY MAN HIS CHOICE...
ABEG FREE THEM
Re: Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures by waxyung(m): 10:20am On Nov 17, 2018
Wia is the bumshort sef? This one na short knicker grin
Re: Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures by meobizy(f): 12:39pm On Nov 17, 2018
If you marry her fat she’ll only get fatter years down into the marriage.
I don’t like skinny girls but it seems I’ll consider one when it’s time for wedlock.
Naturally skinny girls, mind you — not those anorexic asswipes.
Re: Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures by Lovalovaphunmz(f): 5:25pm On Nov 17, 2018
I wonder how dat groom to be will feel after seeing all dis useless comments up dir... Some pple are just born to be a kill joy. The man found a good thing and hes abt to take a great step in his life, and some stupid idiots are up there talking shits abt him and his fiance. Well if u get to see most of dos saying dos nonsense now, u will jst feel sorry for dem.... Kai, i pity some pple sha.
Re: Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures by ArcToyin(m): 4:36pm On May 22, 2019
globalresource:
; Why are folks always negative about issues and events? Some are too quick and always seeing the negatives and funny thing is that the same set of people often live a worst life

Calling a lady u don't even know an olosho and calling the about to be happily married guy a mumu for getting married typifies your low level of intelligence

They are getting married. Please Show some respect. Remember Karma is always watching
have you forgotten the saying ' the way you dress is the way you will be addressed'
Re: Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures by Akuruoulo(m): 6:04pm On May 22, 2019
SweetBuns:
A retired olosho meets a mumu nice guy... embarassed
Which decent woman tattoos her legs?
I just pity the man.
THEY TRUTH SHALL SET U FREE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women / Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) / She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.