Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance (77931 Views)

Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Pictures With Her Man / Busty Lady Celebrates 22nd Birthday With A Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Another Lady Rocks Braless Cleveage-Baring Outfit To Benin Night Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance by FlirtyGist: 4:51pm On Dec 29, 2018
Endowed lady puts her boobs on display as she wears massive cleveage baring outfit in pre-wedding photoshoot with her man.

Gist from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/busty-lady-wears-cleveage-baring-outfit-in-pre-wedding-photos-with-her-fiance

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance by FlirtyGist: 4:52pm On Dec 29, 2018

Re: Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance by youngberry001(m): 5:42pm On Dec 29, 2018
walai I no fit keep dis sperm inside see chocolate booby wey I like most grin

Vaseline tinx

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance by decatalyst(m): 6:07pm On Dec 29, 2018
And the man dey there dey smile like he goat wey sight yansh sad

128 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance by AAUJotham(m): 7:03pm On Dec 29, 2018
B
Re: Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 29, 2018
All this nairaland gehs and boys uploading pre wedding pictures anyhow, make una no let person steal una spouses oo.
I no fit judge case

6 Likes

Re: Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance by Shortyy(f): 7:04pm On Dec 29, 2018
A very breastful lady.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance by fasho01(m): 7:04pm On Dec 29, 2018
So long as the dude is cool with it, who are we to judge?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance by AllenSpencer: 7:04pm On Dec 29, 2018
Blood of Angels shocked shocked shocked shocked

That chest is an asset.

I wont allow my babay suck it. Baby food will be the substitute

8 Likes

Re: Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance by slawomir: 7:04pm On Dec 29, 2018
Isoright
Re: Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance by Knox123(m): 7:04pm On Dec 29, 2018
lipsrsealed

Why her Belle come fold into two for the first pic�

7 Likes

Re: Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance by SAMBARRY: 7:04pm On Dec 29, 2018
She has 2 stomachs.see the layers in her belle.its so obvious this girl will be obese after 1 or 2 kids cheesy

If she let's herself go without exercise

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance by Iamtony(m): 7:04pm On Dec 29, 2018
Egg rolls undecided
Re: Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance by OyiboOyibo(m): 7:05pm On Dec 29, 2018
youngberry001:

Vaseline tinx

Borrow sense in 2019

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance by shachris02: 7:05pm On Dec 29, 2018
now this is a rack I can wake up to every morning.

lovely boobs..my man marry better thing.

2 Likes

Re: Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance by ednut1(m): 7:06pm On Dec 29, 2018
Hanty at ur age u no still get sense y
Re: Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 29, 2018
Lala loves snakes and bressss. That's why everything about those things, he never joke with on fp.. grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance by jabor4Naija(m): 7:06pm On Dec 29, 2018
Shortyy:
A very breastful lady.
U r blessed as well. Cute pic
Re: Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance by Tamarapetty(f): 7:06pm On Dec 29, 2018
Why will a man dress more decently than his woman?? Smh
Re: Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance by sapeleboi(m): 7:07pm On Dec 29, 2018
what is wrong with children nowadays

3 Likes

Re: Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance by ikorodureporta: 7:07pm On Dec 29, 2018
youngberry001:

Vaseline tinx

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 29, 2018
she's hot cool
Re: Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance by wink2015(m): 7:11pm On Dec 29, 2018
FlirtyGist:
Endowed lady puts her boobs on display as she wears massive cleveage baring outfit in pre-wedding photoshoot with her man.

Gist from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/busty-lady-wears-cleveage-baring-outfit-in-pre-wedding-photos-with-her-fiance

Okay O! We don see your wife!
Re: Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:11pm On Dec 29, 2018
Chubby babes are the best
Re: Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance by idu1(m): 7:12pm On Dec 29, 2018
Nice boobs
Re: Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance by EbukaHades10(m): 7:12pm On Dec 29, 2018
Knox123:
lipsrsealed
Why her Belle come fold into two for the first pic�
Those are mini boobs

3 Likes

Re: Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance by Bambambiglo: 7:13pm On Dec 29, 2018
chai
Re: Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 29, 2018
grin
Re: Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance by ikcid: 7:19pm On Dec 29, 2018
AllenSpencer:
Blood of Angels shocked shocked shocked shocked

That chest is an asset.

I wont allow my babay suck it. Baby food will be the substitute
Edible pillow! lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: Married Man Caught Watching P0rn Movie In Public Transport / Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) / 8 Signs She Doesn't Want You Anymore [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.