Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! (41803 Views)

Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online / Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 16, 2018
Stella dimoko = Linda ikeji
Linda ikeji = blackmailed
Therefore Stella dimoko = blackmailer
Stella dimoko is a bitter person always envious of Linda Ikeji because of her success
Stella has 3 boys for 3 different men. She is so sadistic and masochistic.
Useless 0losho girls

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! by Ranchhoddas: 9:33pm On Nov 16, 2018
I can see MuttleyLaff viewing! Baba you self dey follow amebo matters?

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! by wonlasewonimi: 9:35pm On Nov 16, 2018
When did that one become sergin brin's friend?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! by Yoighaman(m): 9:39pm On Nov 16, 2018
What is oozing here? Plagiarism? Revenge? Anger? Personal scores? Competition? Envy? Jealousy? Quarrels? Hatred? Instablog haff not joined 'bad gang'? Dunno...just passing by....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 16, 2018
LuciferMessiah:
Three mentally deranged feminists fighting each other publicly.

[img]https://media1./images/5a2524041fbb9f67c577ff4e1018745e/tenor.gif?itemid=9196308[/img]

One is a mad ex-convict, the other is a testosterone-pumped international olosho while the third has a baby without a father.

I officially spit on every feminist in Nigeria.
angry

You said it all bro

Very correct

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! by MENTORCH(m): 9:41pm On Nov 16, 2018
Kemi with all this noise and connections like you claim, you couldn’t bail yourself out of prison when you were arrested.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 16, 2018
luciouscookie:

Whats there to hate?
Abeg face the topic which is plagiarism.

I see you stella

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! by Vado(m): 9:44pm On Nov 16, 2018
Bleep all these Os.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! by toscolee(m): 9:46pm On Nov 16, 2018
Surprise, surprise, surprise..... So she can actually speak with such maturity!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! by joey048(m): 9:50pm On Nov 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
This thing pain u o

The truth be told,
Kemi Olunoyo has paid her dues in journalism
Stella Dimoko-Korkus too.
My grouse with SDK is that sometimes she relaxes on the truth, she lies low when she's been financially convinced to.
(Otobogate)
But you gotta give it to these two ladies.
They are good at what they do.

Linda is not a journalist.

She is a failed model who also failed in other unsuccesful ventures and in the height of desperation went into the business of online gossiping.
Raking in money by exposing secrets, backstabbing friends, stealing contents and laundering bad people's image.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! by Jaynom(m): 9:50pm On Nov 16, 2018
Wow
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! by Olulinks(m): 9:54pm On Nov 16, 2018
Homeboiy:
Nigeria bloggers n journalists are lazy

So they can't dig deep to tell us how Linda was fúcked, how many times she was fúcked before she got pregnant

Thank you o. Those lazy azz can't even do what Linda can do and they're angry. They should tell us who the baby Linda get belongs to and how with why.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! by Kobicove(m): 9:55pm On Nov 16, 2018
Who are these idiots? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! by Jaynom(m): 9:55pm On Nov 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth be told,
My grouse with SDK is that sometimes she relaxes on the truth, she lies low when she's been financially convinced to.
(Otobogate)

She is a failed model who also failed in other unsuccesful ventures and in the height of desperation went into the business of online gossiping.
Raking in money by exposing secrets, backstabbing friends, stealing contents and laundering bad people's image.

People are allowed to fail sir! You forgot to add that
1. she's a SUCCESSFUL BLOGGER
2. She gives scholarship to girls. She also speaks and motivates them.
3. You forgot to add her media outfit
4. You also forgot to add that she has an honorary doctorate degree from the Trinity International University, Georgia USA amongst other feats.
She's doing her job. If people don't want their fvck UPS to make the news they should learn how to keep what happens indoors INDOORS!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! by ikukuhero: 10:01pm On Nov 16, 2018
Stella is just classless, vengeful, angry and unattractive in and out. I stopped visiting her blog long ago when I realised her kind of person. Linda is a blogger and she does what bloggers do - gossip. Read the definition of gossip and its effects. Yes. That's Linda ikeji's job. I'm not a linda fan, but Stella just is an embodiment of anger, jealousy, 'razzness'. The kind of girl that will rejoice at someone else's misfortune.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! by DrHighchief(m): 10:09pm On Nov 16, 2018
Stella vs Linda.....Na football match? Which station go show am and time...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! by BonkoINC: 10:14pm On Nov 16, 2018
Some pple be saying they re not Linda fan..

But be bias with their comments.

Be fooling your selves. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! by odaniel1(m): 10:14pm On Nov 16, 2018
This collabo btw MDK (Madamkemi) and SDK (stelladimok) looks well set-up. One thing is common: Hatred for Linda

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! by MsGood(f): 10:14pm On Nov 16, 2018
jabor4Naija:
Linda na wa o, i actually remember her blog bin taken down for hours. I thank God for dat cos dat linked me to stella's blog and i ve bin glued ever since
Hello, BV. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! by Yemi7up: 10:19pm On Nov 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth be told,
(Otobogate)

There's just one thing the three have in common aside envy and blogging.
They are all babymamas.
You are very wrong about your last statement. Linda could be a able mama but is happily married with three lovely boys.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! by Yemi7up: 10:20pm On Nov 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth be told,
(Otobogate)

There's just one thing the three have in common aside envy and blogging.
They are all babymamas.
You are very wrong about your last statement. Linda could be a able mama but Stella is happily married with three lovely boys. SDK to bad.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! by Yemi7up: 10:23pm On Nov 16, 2018
jabor4Naija:
Linda na wa o, i actually remember her blog bin taken down for hours. I thank God for dat cos dat linked me to stella's blog and i ve bin glued ever since
SDK BVN

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! by Ayofaks(f): 10:41pm On Nov 16, 2018
SDK all the way wink cool

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! by doublewisdom: 11:03pm On Nov 16, 2018
Linda should simply apologise to Stella for stealing her content.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! by jclassiq(m): 11:03pm On Nov 16, 2018
wingmanII:
SDK is a hateful ugly animal. Her hatred and envy of Linda will eventually choke her to death.
Nonsense!

because she is standing up for herself right?

get sense.

7 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! by uriris: 11:24pm On Nov 16, 2018
wingmanII:
SDK is a hateful ugly animal. Her hatred and envy of Linda will eventually choke her to death.
Nonsense!

So they stole her work, she should keep quiet and be happy. Na wa for some people sha.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! by Topmaike007(m): 11:26pm On Nov 16, 2018
Homeboiy:
Nigeria bloggers n journalists are lazy

So they can't dig deep to tell us how Linda was fúcked, how many times she was fúcked before she got pregnant

ahhhah you be Witch ni?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! by Topmaike007(m): 11:27pm On Nov 16, 2018
wingmanII:
Nonsense!
just as d way it has choked you to death

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! by icogb: 12:21am On Nov 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth be told,
(Otobogate)

Lies!! Your hatered for pentecostal churches and Linda is what is going to bring you out. I pity des children dat think you have facts.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin And Davido Hang Out In Houston / Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Welcome 3rd Child (Photos) / Paul Okoye Twins, Nathan And Nadia Okoye Play Around (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.