Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,241 members, 7,829,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! (41801 Views)

Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online / Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! by icogb: 12:24am On Nov 17, 2018
Yemi7up:
You are very wrong about your last statement. Linda could be a able mama but Stella is happily married with three lovely boys. SDK to bad.
Leave dat guy. I jst pity d children dat listens to him.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! by icogb: 12:27am On Nov 17, 2018
Jaynom:

People are allowed to fail sir! You forgot to add that
1. she's a SUCCESSFUL BLOGGER
2. She gives scholarship to girls. She also speaks and motivates them.
3. You forgot to add her media outfit
4. You also forgot to add that she has an honorary doctorate degree from the Trinity International University, Georgia USA amongst other feats.
She's doing her job. If people don't want their fvck UPS to make the news they should learn how to keep what happens indoors INDOORS!
Leave dat worm. Notice how he edited his comment abt d 3 women being baby mamas? I jst pray pple beat him one day.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! by icogb: 12:29am On Nov 17, 2018
All you pple saying Linda dis , Linda dat. What is it dat Linda does dat Stella doesn't do? I mean d gossip ish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! by Diso60090(m): 1:16am On Nov 17, 2018
Homeboiy:
Nigeria bloggers n journalists are lazy

So they can't dig deep to tell us how Linda was fúcked, how many times she was fúcked before she got pregnant

My brother the thing only happens just once and after 9mos she said Mamam I'm pregnant �� na Mamam put the belle
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! by jabor4Naija(m): 1:25am On Nov 17, 2018
MsGood:
Hello, BV. tongue
I c u dear

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! by juiceyberry(m): 2:16am On Nov 17, 2018
Great and wonderful to each
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! by MuttleyLaff: 2:26am On Nov 17, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
I can see MuttleyLaff viewing!
Baba you self dey follow amebo matters?
[img]https://s2/images/MuttleyHilarious34d26efd4dfccb03.gif[/img]
No, nah your silhouette I chase enter
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! by shumusozor: 5:33am On Nov 17, 2018
When Winning is my right , 100% Grantee , call or whatsApp to confirm

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! by Temmydotty(f): 5:34am On Nov 17, 2018
Truth be told,after visiting Linda's blog,when I visit Stella's blog,I see a repetition of stories I already saw on LIB. LIB has contents while SDK lacks content.

They claim to be journalists yet LIB is doing better. I love both bloggers though but I feel they are too hard on LIB just because she is number 1.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! by lascopes(m): 7:00am On Nov 17, 2018
Homeboiy:
Nigeria bloggers n journalists are lazy

So they can't dig deep to tell us how Linda was fúcked, how many times she was fúcked before she got pregnant

Amebo will not kill you but me too dey wait to see the full gist
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! by luciouscookie: 7:16am On Nov 17, 2018
divinecode101:

I see you stella
For real?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! by sapeleboi(m): 7:29am On Nov 17, 2018
I knew she will refee this match

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! by MzTunechi(f): 8:47am On Nov 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth be told,
Kemi Olunoyo has paid her dues in journalism
Stella Dimoko-Korkus too.
My grouse with SDK is that sometimes she relaxes on the truth, she lies low when she's been financially convinced to.
(Otobogate)
But you gotta give it to these two ladies.
They are good at what they do.

Linda is not a journalist.

She is a failed model who also failed in other unsuccesful ventures and in the height of desperation went into the business of online gossiping.
Raking in money by exposing secrets, backstabbing friends, stealing contents and laundering bad people's image.

your comment is on Kemi's page grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! by Funkybabee(f): 8:54am On Nov 17, 2018
But why did linda behave like that somtimes
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! by goaldynman(m): 12:29pm On Nov 17, 2018
How did Stella know that Linda plagiarised her work if not that she has been snooping on Linda's blog?!

I hate it when people are bitter and envy on their colleagues' success!

Check google you will never see where Linda talk or call out Stella; but the latter is all choking mouth in Linda's matter! Stella is always whinning on what Linda did to her since 1900, but say what Linda did to her, she will not say!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! by Amaechi5(m): 11:37pm On Nov 18, 2018
Make this kemi woman leave aunty Linda for us na.

Learn how to set up http injector for your free browsing through here https://zpykiostech.com/http-injector-settings-config/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Welcome 3rd Child (Photos) / Ubi Franklin And Davido Hang Out In Houston / Paul Okoye Twins, Nathan And Nadia Okoye Play Around (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.