Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

A Sad Love Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Sad Love Story (3013 Views)

A Very Sad Love Story / A Sad Love Story You Should Learn From! / Very Sad Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Sad Love Story by jovie50: 2:50am On Sep 02, 2012
I saw this somewhere:

"A touching love story that might make you cry"

10th Grade :
As I sat there in English class, I stared at the girl next to me. She was my so called 'best friend'. I stared at her long, silky hair,and wished she was mine. But she didn't notice me like that, and I knew it.
After class, she walked up to me and asked me for the notes she had missed the day before.
I handed them to her. She said 'thanks' and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I want to tell her, I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why.

11th grade :
The phone rang. On the other end, it was her. She was in tears, mumbling on and on about how her love had broke her heart. She asked me to come over because she didn't want to be alone, So I did. As I sat next to her on the sofa, I stared at her soft eyes, wishing she was mine. After 2 hours, one Drew Barrymore movie, and three bags of chips, she decided to go home.
She looked at me, said 'thanks' and gave me a kiss on the cheek..
I want to tell her, I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends,I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why.

Senior year :
One fine day she walked to my locker.
"My date is sick" she said, "he's not gonna go" well, I didn't have adate, and in 7th grade, we made apromise that if neither of us had dates, we would go together just as 'best friends'. So we did. That night, after everything was over, I was standing at her front door step. I stared at her as She smiled at me and stared at me with her crystal eyes. Then she said- "I had the best time,thanks!"
and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Iwant to tell her, I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why.

Graduation :
A day passed, then a week, then a month. Before I could blink, it wasgraduation day.
I watched as her perfect body floated like an angel up on stage to get her diploma. I wanted her to be mine-but
she didn't notice me like that, and I knew it. Before everyone went home, she came to me in her smock and hat, and cried as I hugged her. Then she lifted her head from my shoulder and said- 'you're my best friend, thanks' and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Iwant to tell her, I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why.

Marriage :
Now I sit in the pews of the church.That girl is getting marriednow. and drive off to her new life,married to another man. I wantedher to be mine, but she didn't see me like that, and I knew it. But before she drove away, she came to me and said 'you came!'.
She said 'thanks' and kissed me on the cheek. I want to tell her, I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends,I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why.

Death :
Years passed, I looked down at the coffin of a girl who used to bemy 'best friend'.
At the service, they read a diary entry
she had wrote in her high school years.
This is what it read:
'I stare at him wishing he was mine, but he doesn't notice me like that, and I know it. I want to tell him, I want him to know that Idon't want to be just friends, I love him but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why.
I wish he would tell me he loved me !.

........'I wish I did too'........
I thought to my self, and I cried.
Hit LIKE
and
write,
"I WISH I DID"
Re: A Sad Love Story by Sijo01(f): 3:25am On Sep 02, 2012
*yawnsss*
Re: A Sad Love Story by Nobody: 3:45am On Sep 02, 2012
Op, you no fit lull me to sleep.
Re: A Sad Love Story by markmk: 5:19am On Sep 02, 2012
u deserve a credit!NICE 1 pls
Re: A Sad Love Story by Mynd44: 5:35am On Sep 02, 2012
mark-mk:
u deserve a credit!NICE 1 pls
What credit? He did not come yp this by himself. This nonsense has gone round and has gone extinct.
I first read this three years ago on FB
Re: A Sad Love Story by Lawfredsam(m): 7:14am On Sep 02, 2012
I lyk ur diction. Bt u shuld knw dat Time and Tides wait for no man.
Re: A Sad Love Story by cindyrella(f): 7:46am On Sep 02, 2012
*yawns too long*
Re: A Sad Love Story by greedie1(f): 9:32am On Sep 02, 2012
Lovely
Re: A Sad Love Story by jovie50: 9:54am On Sep 02, 2012
val_dee: Op, you no fit lull me to sleep.
hahaha!! but i fit make u cry!
Re: A Sad Love Story by jovie50: 9:58am On Sep 02, 2012
Mynd_44:
What credit? He did not come yp this by himself. This nonsense has gone round and has gone extinct.
I first read this three years ago on FB
aya! I pity ur sori face, u saw dis 3 yearz ago and u stil commented! Then u must be a fool!!
Re: A Sad Love Story by nikkyshyne(f): 10:18am On Sep 02, 2012
jovie50:
I want to tell her, I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends,I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why.

I love this part. smiley
Re: A Sad Love Story by jovie50: 10:20am On Sep 02, 2012
nikkyshyne:
I love this part. smiley
don't fall a victim of that part o!
Re: A Sad Love Story by Mynd44: 10:26am On Sep 02, 2012
jovie50:
aya! I pity ur sori face, u saw dis 3 yearz ago and u stil commented! Then u must be a fool!!
And that will make you what? Look the next time your fingers are itchy and you gel like going viral with something you copied and pasted over the internet, be sensible enough to credit your source.
And don't go calling people f00l dude cos if it gets to it, you can't handle me when I start
Re: A Sad Love Story by cindyrella(f): 10:30am On Sep 02, 2012
jovie50:
Did you have to? undecided
Re: A Sad Love Story by jovie50: 10:53am On Sep 02, 2012
Mynd_44:
And that will make you what? Look the next time your fingers are itchy and you gel like going viral with something you copied and pasted over the internet, be sensible enough to credit your source.
And don't go calling people f00l dude cos if it gets to it, you can't handle me when I start
didn't u see the heading of the story that says,"I SAW THIS SOMEWHERE" or do u see me claiming any credit!!

1 Like

Re: A Sad Love Story by Mynd44: 11:08am On Sep 02, 2012
How about where you saw it. Mumu
Re: A Sad Love Story by jovie50: 11:23am On Sep 02, 2012
Mynd_44: How about where you saw it. Mumu
so now, the link is your problem! Pls i'm sorry! Let this conversation be over!
Re: A Sad Love Story by Gabrielsylar(m): 11:27am On Sep 02, 2012
i cried......FOR U!!!!!!!
Re: A Sad Love Story by jovie50: 1:35pm On Sep 02, 2012
Gabriel_sylar: i cried......FOR U!!!!!!!
hahaha! gabriel, u funny die!
Re: A Sad Love Story by Csami(m): 6:36pm On Sep 02, 2012
I luv dis.
Re: A Sad Love Story by Bluemoon1(f): 6:38pm On Sep 02, 2012
so sad...luv it

(1) (Reply)

Whats Has Short Guys Done To Girls To Suffer Relationship Rejection? / What Happens During The Youth Service? / What Is Your Defination Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.