Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Why Do Guys Play Games With Girls Hearts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Play Games With Girls Hearts (10171 Views)

Do You Guys Play This / 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / Why Do Guys Play Games On Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Play Games With Girls Hearts by alexbabe: 10:04pm On Jan 10, 2009
Hi everyone, I am new here and find this romantic section very interesting.
Actually,i want to discuss something that has been bothering me 4 sometime now and that is why guys love playing games with girl, s hearts even after girls shower them with so much love and affection. pls dont get me wrong here o, i am not trying to generalise.
This is a true life story and not fiction and i will try a much as possible to be brief.My girlfriend has a boyfriend who she has been going out with for like 3yrs.the guy came from a very poor background but my friend is loaded she met this guy and fell yakata in love with him.when he told me about this,i advised her to be very careful a the guy might be a gold digger but she didnt listen.he started spending on the boy,footing his bills,paying his house rent.it got to na stage that she started using her school fees on the boy i advised her against doing such but she insulted me so i left her.
Consequently,without telling me,he actually secured a visa for the guy she emptied her bank account doing so and the guy travelled out like some 6months ago.after he left,he changed instantly though she was afraid to tel me then and anytime i asked of him,he will always be like they jst finished talking.Things were going on like this until the day she came to my house crying and told me that ever since the guy left,he hasnt called and she has always been the one calling and recently,he told her that he was through with her that she is a mugun and since he knew this he just played with her heart and used her to make it in life he told her that he was through with her and he has changed everything about him so she can no longer reach him.
I scolded her a lot but didnt want to blame her a lot because some guys are like wolves in sheeps clothing and can go to any length just to achieve their selfish aims but i continue to askmyself why the guy did this after everything the girl went through.my friend is so heartbroken now cries day and night because of a guy that is not worth it.
SHOULD GUYS CONTINUE THIS WAY?
Re: Why Do Guys Play Games With Girls Hearts by tyric(m): 11:49pm On Jan 10, 2009
Babe if guys keep playing wit ur heart cme to me baby am sure i cud think of other things 2 play wit on ur body girl. So ur heart cud take a break.
Re: Why Do Guys Play Games With Girls Hearts by JJYOU: 11:59pm On Jan 10, 2009
NO. but that is the nigerian story. people who think they can get away with murder. men and women do this all the time. tell her it is not the end of the world.
Re: Why Do Guys Play Games With Girls Hearts by tope2000(f): 12:00am On Jan 11, 2009
Some Girls too play with guys heart lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Guys Play Games With Girls Hearts by tyric(m): 12:13am On Jan 11, 2009
Y does everyone into playing wt hearts. I play wt other things so holla if u knw wat i mean.
Re: Why Do Guys Play Games With Girls Hearts by eminemkayc: 12:15am On Jan 11, 2009
Its a two way traffic,gals do it,boiz do it!! Okpari
Re: Why Do Guys Play Games With Girls Hearts by JJYOU: 2:45pm On Jan 27, 2009
okpari
Re: Why Do Guys Play Games With Girls Hearts by Ben13: 2:48pm On Jan 27, 2009
I don't do this undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Play Games With Girls Hearts by LIMUEL(m): 4:58pm On Jan 27, 2009
I keep telling people that the signs are always there
Your friend just got carried away
She would have known long before now that he was fake
I feel her pain though
She will get over it
Time they say heals
Re: Why Do Guys Play Games With Girls Hearts by Okanran(m): 5:12pm On Jan 27, 2009
JJYOU:

NO. but that is the nigerian story. people who think they can get away with murder. men and women do this all the time. tell her it is not the end of the world.

Very apt. 'Tis quite refreshing 2 read a non biased comment frm the opposite sex! tongue wink

LIMUEL:

I keep telling people that the signs are always there[/b]Your friend just got carried away
[b]She would have known long before now that he was fake

I feel her pain though
She will get over it
Time they say heals

Trust me bro, peeps wth evil intentions don't go about displaying it. Pray u don't come across such! wink

@ Topic: It behoves us all to always be cautious in our dealings wth the opposite sex. In as much as we're human, we shld also learn to make the right decision, hw u do that is left 2 u! grin

P.S: Shine ya eyez! grin grin grin cool
Re: Why Do Guys Play Games With Girls Hearts by Pepeye(f): 5:17pm On Jan 27, 2009
it’s a two way thing

Two can play the game
Re: Why Do Guys Play Games With Girls Hearts by fs(f): 5:40pm On Jan 27, 2009
Okanran:

Very apt. 'Tis quite refreshing 2 read a non biased comment frm the opposite sex! tongue wink

Trust me bro, peeps wth evil intentions don't go about displaying it. Pray u don't come across such! wink

@ Topic: It behoves us all to always be cautious in our dealings wth the opposite sex. In as much as we're human, we shld also learn to make the right decision, hw u do that is left 2 u! grin

P.S: Shine ya eyez! grin grin grin cool

I agree with Limuel though. How does one go about doing what this girl did blindly? I'm sorry, I don't think there was no chance for her to be more cautious and vigilant about the whole thing. Even her friend had doubts.

And it's not every guy that does it. Your friend just happened to fall for one that does.
Re: Why Do Guys Play Games With Girls Hearts by steve49ja(m): 5:46pm On Jan 27, 2009
Because a girl oneday had toyed with his heart and this girl one day will toy with someone else's heart so you make a difference and the other person will.
Re: Why Do Guys Play Games With Girls Hearts by lancevader(m): 5:50pm On Jan 27, 2009
Kuz it a nice gämè
Re: Why Do Guys Play Games With Girls Hearts by Aragonc: 6:37pm On Jan 27, 2009
I know it's not your friend,it's you,So Baby please don't cry.Well your friend let her emotion and feelings cloud her vision and reasoning,pls tell her i sympathise with her,tell her i know how she felt,she felt like her sun has eclipsed,tell her it's not the end of the world and more heart break is coming if she doesn't take her time,tell to dry her tears & i wish her d best of luck in her future relationship.But as for me,i don't play with girls heart,i only playz with their boobs,booty & clits.(BBC) that's all.
Re: Why Do Guys Play Games With Girls Hearts by frank317: 7:46pm On Jan 27, 2009
b4 i can answer ur question, please try and find out how many men ur friend and even u have broken their heart? when our hearts our broken we become saints because we are the victim. but when break other's heart oooooo we move on and and say thats the way life is.

what goes around comes around.

heart break, Na today?
Re: Why Do Guys Play Games With Girls Hearts by topup: 3:11am On Jan 28, 2009
I just have to say this; you have done some MAJOR generalising in your post. The story may be true, but guys are NOT like this, some guys are, have you even heard what some women have done to men?

Anyways, addressing the post, it's such a shame that your friend gave all she had to help the guy, it's more of a shame that she couldn't see the warning signs, it's not about how much money he gave her back but instead, the other areas he could have fulfiled in the relationship. I am sure if he was a wonderful boyfriend and he gave back in love, respect and effect, as much as she gave him money that she wouldn't feel cheated as much. But I believe she has gained nothing materialistic from him yet spent so much of her savings on him, so she literally feels a physical loss.

Such a shame.

I don't feel to blame her, because it is a lesson she has learnt which will hopefully make her a wiser person. There's a way to everything, if someone yo loved repeatedly asks you for money to 'save their ass' you should really try and take a step back and look at the relationship, to see their attitude to asking you, whether they intend to pay you back, what they plan to do to make it up to you and so forth.

If someone who claims to love you is too keen to borrow money and to use up your funds, you really should be thinking twice. Even if they never leave you, do you want to be high and dry??

Your girlfriend has learnt not to be so willing and trusting, to give money to people in a rational manner, she has learnt to be careful with how much she invests in people. A healthy relationship is 100% from both people, giving to each other, everything they possibly can. If one person is not doing that, the other shouldn't just blindly continue. .

Hope she recovers from this breakup. .
Re: Why Do Guys Play Games With Girls Hearts by sexyLeamon(f): 7:48am On Feb 01, 2010
women play games too, actually so liars are not limited to one gender. Like in this case selfish people tell lies as long as possible because they want the best of both worlds, and forget that the other person is a person with feelings. it a pity yea, I feel for you, I know its you not your friend,
take heart girl, you will get over it sooner then you think.
Re: Why Do Guys Play Games With Girls Hearts by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 01, 2010
They do it us because we let them!
Re: Why Do Guys Play Games With Girls Hearts by na2day2(m): 9:05am On Feb 01, 2010
Ujujoan:

They do it us because we let them!

trying to put up a fight, give me that heart asap! tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Guys Play Games With Girls Hearts by whitelexi(m): 9:15am On Feb 01, 2010
na2day?:

Give u that bomb u mean
Re: Why Do Guys Play Games With Girls Hearts by 190: 9:18am On Feb 01, 2010
yea thats my alex babe~
Re: Why Do Guys Play Games With Girls Hearts by na2day2(m): 10:11am On Feb 01, 2010
whitelexi:

Give u that bomb u mean

bomb ke, she dey Mutallab bois? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Guys Play Games With Girls Hearts by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 01, 2010
na2day?:

You wish! tongue tongue

whitelexi:

Give u that bomb u mean

lol grin
Re: Why Do Guys Play Games With Girls Hearts by na2day2(m): 10:38am On Feb 01, 2010
Ujujoan:

You wish! tongue tongue

u know u want to so stop forming kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Do Guys Play Games With Girls Hearts by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 01, 2010
Thats why there is so much distrust between the s--xes, no one trust eachother for what the useless minority do.
Re: Why Do Guys Play Games With Girls Hearts by ebila(m): 10:57am On Feb 01, 2010
@post,
Ur friend did nofin wrond,she was only unfortunate to meet an a.sshole.Let her just move on(inasmuch as dat's hard).She'll definately find som1 who'll appreciate her 4 who she is n not for wot she has.
Re: Why Do Guys Play Games With Girls Hearts by Nura723(m): 3:02pm On Feb 01, 2010
This is what we kall `CHIMPAN`. Hard luck to ur friend, smiley smiley
Re: Why Do Guys Play Games With Girls Hearts by nosey: 10:41am On May 13, 2010
What a Question
Re: Why Do Guys Play Games With Girls Hearts by Glidia: 4:39am On Apr 25, 2011
Interesting game update ,

(1) (Reply)

Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. / How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick / Wife Caught Husband As He Leaves Her On Bed To Masturbate In The Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.