Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,456 members, 7,830,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos (67501 Views)

Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding / Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos by Eazie351(m): 7:04am On Nov 21, 2018
WinningSun:
then you will put it in her mouth...
u want someone to speak in tongues...
Re: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos by deebrownneymar: 7:07am On Nov 21, 2018
See wahalla ooo. Na by force to kiss and hug?
Re: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos by Jman06(m): 7:11am On Nov 21, 2018
MzTunechi:
Won't they bleep?
They would fucck only after fasting and praying and seeking permission from God. And afterwards they would pray for forgiveness of "sin".

Nonsense! Me that likes kissing like kilode That marriage don end if say na me ooo
Re: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos by donbenie(m): 7:12am On Nov 21, 2018
mohince:
Decency at its peak... I love dis woman
Decency ko decency ni,the man just condemned his love life to a cold lump of flesh..he would be better off sleeping with a MANNEQUIN.. shocked
Re: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos by double0seven(m): 7:12am On Nov 21, 2018
Rubbish

Is it by force to kiss her husband publicly in the registry. The officials must be very stupid.

If the wife don't like public kissing, how is that any body's business?
Re: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos by harbarzzy(m): 7:14am On Nov 21, 2018
Op keep watching on them and let us know when their matter get to daddy GO because person that cannot kiss will never fk oooo
Re: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos by HenryInno1(m): 7:19am On Nov 21, 2018
Doctrines Of men
Re: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos by Philip1623: 7:29am On Nov 21, 2018
Blame no lady, the deal would have been court, traditional and then church wedding in which she is to kiss at the final stage. God instituted marriage not the court so let's play it as it should be.
Re: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos by ALIVE15: 7:45am On Nov 21, 2018
even on the day their union is legalised? Hypocrite.
Re: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos by Taiwo20(m): 7:54am On Nov 21, 2018
10mobile:
& now, u've commented on what is your business sop.
ok
Re: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 21, 2018
manmade:
It does not support church wedding either the only part of wedding ceremony recognized by the Bible as practice in this part of the world is what we called "Engagement " especially the part where bride price is paid and the consent of both parents obtained anything apart from that na "format".
Off course. Nothing like church or court wedding
Re: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos by crypta007(m): 8:09am On Nov 21, 2018
If kissing is not the reason they visited the registry ,then how can you prove that one is not using the other for a material gain and perhaps they are not really marrying couples..
shukudi:

You should also ask yourself if they went to the registry to kiss or to sign their marriage documents. Why will they insist the couple should kiss there and because of that waste 20 minutes (according to OP). Isn't that a misplacement of priority by the registry officials? Is government paying them to force couples to kiss or to facilitate marriage registration?
Re: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos by NoToPile: 8:11am On Nov 21, 2018
And so?

The fact that the officials wasted about 20minutes on a non issue is even getting me vexed, does a kiss validate or invalidate the marriage ceremony or what.

Now they are dragging the church inside this, infact some churches do NOT kiss after solemnization, does that invalidate the marriage.

Is it by force to kiss publicly, the couple have a right to say they do not want to kiss. She has a right to say its forbidden in her church and that right should be respected simple.

Silly people everywhere.

Modified.

Now that I have even watched the video I am still vexing, is it constitutional that you must hug or kiss after the registry wedding.
Its like that woman in black has something personal against the couple. I like the way the bride didn't make a fuss sha.

How is it a problem that she doesn't want to hug or kiss.
Re: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos by writeprof(m): 8:16am On Nov 21, 2018
IamD18:
Church or no church. There are better things to worry about in a marriage than kiss.

Thank you jare! Moreover, they were not yet married then. Those killing spouses today, didn't they do all these nonsense traditions- kiss the bride, carry the bride- Somebody should warn them at Ikoyi Registry to stop that idea!
Re: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos by Xzydar(m): 8:59am On Nov 21, 2018
They better sign their divorce paper while they are at it, cuz they are heading for doom
Re: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 21, 2018
AzizG550:
By force marriage.
Read the story first na
Re: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos by pally123: 9:16am On Nov 21, 2018
Eazie351:
This one will definitely not turn for doggy...
Don't bet on it. You'd be surprised. That one na for show, inside bedroom she may be different. It's called, hypocrisy
Re: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos by chamber247(m): 9:29am On Nov 21, 2018
Mtt

Re: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos by mechanics(m): 9:36am On Nov 21, 2018
IamD18:
Church or no church. There are better things to worry about in a marriage than kiss.
Sure.
Re: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos by mechanics(m): 9:38am On Nov 21, 2018
She's right, one is allowed to kiss and do anything after church wedding.
Re: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos by GenFunction: 9:38am On Nov 21, 2018
dem dey kiss for court too?...wow
Re: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos by Missesgrace(f): 9:43am On Nov 21, 2018
Ordinary kiss oo My guy no sex after marriage grin
Re: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos by scholar44(m): 9:52am On Nov 21, 2018
The lady is right if d dowry have not been paid.that is fornication according to biblical standard.is kissing part of d yardstick for court wedding.
Re: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos by juniorstar(m): 10:26am On Nov 21, 2018
If i was the man i would stand up and leave i would even forget about all the money i have spent thus far...why mention the church. Why not say according to so and so in the word of God.
If he chooses to Go ahead in the marriage na im go take him head carry wetin him eye see.
Na men like this go dey cheat with women wey dey outside cos their wives are too dull for their liking.at home they are cool for outside they secretly fantasize about other women.
Arrant nonsense.
Re: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 21, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

You know nothing

And you have seen nothing
You may have known everything, seen everything, but have learned NOTHING. Worse case!
Re: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos by thunderbabs: 11:34am On Nov 21, 2018
She suppose advertise her church make we come worship there next sunday na... Self righteous pharisees... Shiooor angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day / ‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us / Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.