Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Lady Shares Busty Photos To Announce Her Arrival On Twitter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shares Busty Photos To Announce Her Arrival On Twitter (5816 Views)

Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Kitchen / Lady Shares Busty Photos To Announce Her Arrival On Twitter / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares Busty Photos To Announce Her Arrival On Twitter by Made4naijablog: 11:34am On Nov 21, 2018
This lady who says she's new to Twitter shared racy pics to announce her arrival on the platform.

see more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/11/lady-shares-busty-photos-to-announce-her-arrival-on-twitter/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Busty Photos To Announce Her Arrival On Twitter by Made4naijablog: 11:35am On Nov 21, 2018
more
Re: Lady Shares Busty Photos To Announce Her Arrival On Twitter by mikejj(m): 11:40am On Nov 21, 2018
grin the words in my mouth right now is just lefulefu..

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Busty Photos To Announce Her Arrival On Twitter by samysmoothfresh: 11:45am On Nov 21, 2018
Another big breast olosho don land o.

she don finally decide to expand her business carry am come twitter.

Gos bless her hustle

meanwhile why my vaseline dey look me like this? angry

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Busty Photos To Announce Her Arrival On Twitter by Headlesschicken(m): 11:50am On Nov 21, 2018
undecided Tired ugly looking melons...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Busty Photos To Announce Her Arrival On Twitter by yarimo(m): 11:54am On Nov 21, 2018
Announcement emergency meeting! ! please all vaseline crew members of Sambisa Forest branch should report on this thread immediately. Announcer chairman Vaseline crew Sambisa Forest branch. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Busty Photos To Announce Her Arrival On Twitter by LuciferElohim: 11:54am On Nov 21, 2018
yarimo:
Announcement emergency meeting! ! please all vaseline crew members of Sambisa Forest branch should report on this thread immediately. Announcer chairman Vaseline crew Sambisa Forest branch. Thank you
[img]https://media1./images/e64ca63a2ff2602fcb372b5a8e7dc294/tenor.gif?itemid=4891968[/img]

7 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Busty Photos To Announce Her Arrival On Twitter by RevenGeMission: 11:59am On Nov 21, 2018
So who took the picture ??

She so dumb she can't operate camera and give us better bobby angle /?

Wey my vaseline grin grin grin

On second thought, it's not worth the effort, i closed my eyes and saw pure water bag with some pure water in the bottom

that's how falled this olympus is , I pass
Re: Lady Shares Busty Photos To Announce Her Arrival On Twitter by CuTTiieAngeL(f): 12:05pm On Nov 21, 2018
she for no wear bra
Re: Lady Shares Busty Photos To Announce Her Arrival On Twitter by G1STMORE: 12:19pm On Nov 21, 2018
sad
Re: Lady Shares Busty Photos To Announce Her Arrival On Twitter by Jenniferblog(f): 1:29pm On Nov 21, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44
Re: Lady Shares Busty Photos To Announce Her Arrival On Twitter by planetx13: 1:33pm On Nov 21, 2018
Is this one not sick

Ciao
Re: Lady Shares Busty Photos To Announce Her Arrival On Twitter by dadebayo1(m): 1:59pm On Nov 21, 2018
Nahwah oo.... Looks very very irritating... Infact op should put Graphic picture. Multi colour grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Busty Photos To Announce Her Arrival On Twitter by Offpoint: 2:02pm On Nov 21, 2018
I've seen enough, not interested.
Re: Lady Shares Busty Photos To Announce Her Arrival On Twitter by diamondmummy11: 3:22pm On Nov 21, 2018
really nice
Re: Lady Shares Busty Photos To Announce Her Arrival On Twitter by Cozbymaster97(m): 4:35pm On Nov 21, 2018
Oh no...
Am not doing this shit again..

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Busty Photos To Announce Her Arrival On Twitter by Jenniferblog(f): 4:53pm On Nov 21, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Lady Shares Busty Photos To Announce Her Arrival On Twitter by happybee: 5:36pm On Nov 21, 2018
Jenniferblog:
Cc Lalasticlala
Are you calling the mod to put this in front-page undecided?

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Busty Photos To Announce Her Arrival On Twitter by okoroemeka(m): 7:48pm On Nov 21, 2018
Made4naijablog:
This lady who says she's new to Twitter shared racy pics to announce her arrival on the platform.

see more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/11/lady-shares-busty-photos-to-announce-her-arrival-on-twitter/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44
this one na bolombolom,I go fear to suck am,man go suffocate
Re: Lady Shares Busty Photos To Announce Her Arrival On Twitter by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 21, 2018
mikejj:
grin the words in my mouth right now is just lefulefu..
dem bwests huge ooo shocked shocked shocked
dat can kill a man shocked
aghhhh shocked

Re: Lady Shares Busty Photos To Announce Her Arrival On Twitter by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 21, 2018
Ewwww, I think I'm gonna puke
Re: Lady Shares Busty Photos To Announce Her Arrival On Twitter by mikejj(m): 9:57pm On Nov 21, 2018
lefulefu:

dem bwests huge ooo shocked shocked shocked
dat can kill a man shocked
aghhhh shocked
. You self see am na

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Busty Photos To Announce Her Arrival On Twitter by kingharzy: 2:13am On Nov 22, 2018
undecided
Your kind ain't new to us. You're just new to the VASELINE GANG, ready to devour you.
Re: Lady Shares Busty Photos To Announce Her Arrival On Twitter by konkonbilo(m): 3:39am On Nov 22, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Lady Shares Busty Photos To Announce Her Arrival On Twitter by bankyblue(m): 5:02am On Nov 22, 2018
Madness

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Date Or Marry Someone Older Than You? / How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You: Hot Tips For Getting Your Dream Girl / Friendly Warning To Girls ( WOMB DAMAGE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.