Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,264 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Lady Shares Busty Photos To Announce Her Arrival On Twitter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shares Busty Photos To Announce Her Arrival On Twitter (2874 Views)

Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Kitchen / Lady Shares Busty Photos To Announce Her Arrival On Twitter / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares Busty Photos To Announce Her Arrival On Twitter by GistMore: 10:15pm On Nov 21, 2018
This lady who says she's new to Twitter shared racy pics to announce her arrival on the platform.

BY GISTMORE.COM >> https://gistmore.com/lady-shares-busty-photos-announce-arrival-twitter

Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

Re: Lady Shares Busty Photos To Announce Her Arrival On Twitter by GistMore: 10:16pm On Nov 21, 2018

Re: Lady Shares Busty Photos To Announce Her Arrival On Twitter by LORDofODDS(m): 10:17pm On Nov 21, 2018
shocked shocked shocked

VASELINE CREW MEMBERS will be like

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Busty Photos To Announce Her Arrival On Twitter by smoke9910(m): 10:18pm On Nov 21, 2018
This nunu can feed the entire IDP camp in adamawa Same way Jesus fed 5000
Re: Lady Shares Busty Photos To Announce Her Arrival On Twitter by McAausim: 10:22pm On Nov 21, 2018
cool

I have to zoom the picture very well just to get a clear view. 

First of all, I want to say a big thank you to the lady and the Op for giving me another opportunity to make use of my vaseline judiciously. And secondly, I want to express my profound gratitude to the tailor and the photographer, you guys made me hit my bathroom four good times. 

And also the producers of Vaseline, I say a big thank you. I will always be a regular customer. 

I am saving this picture for the future. Ashawo price don skyrocket for my area. 

Get a cup of vaseline today..... cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Busty Photos To Announce Her Arrival On Twitter by GistMore: 10:25pm On Nov 21, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Lady Shares Busty Photos To Announce Her Arrival On Twitter by SEGLIZ: 10:37pm On Nov 21, 2018
a good way to advertise and solicits new clients. at least on the internet you must sell or bye before money can exchange hands.
Re: Lady Shares Busty Photos To Announce Her Arrival On Twitter by abjonline(m): 10:50pm On Nov 21, 2018
LORDofODDS:
shocked shocked shocked
VASELINE CREW MEMBERS will be like

Think before you talk.
Yorubas are not like you. You are only telling us who you are

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Busty Photos To Announce Her Arrival On Twitter by Kneephy(m): 11:08pm On Nov 21, 2018
If this rubbish should hit front-page I would give the next person to comment 50k
Re: Lady Shares Busty Photos To Announce Her Arrival On Twitter by pleasureosondu(m): 11:23pm On Nov 21, 2018
u
Re: Lady Shares Busty Photos To Announce Her Arrival On Twitter by pleasureosondu(m): 11:24pm On Nov 21, 2018
Kneephy:
If this rubbish should hit front-page I would give the next person to comment 50k
you must give me the money oh. no time.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Busty Photos To Announce Her Arrival On Twitter by buttlover(m): 12:37am On Nov 22, 2018
McAausim:
cool

First of all, I want to say a big thank you to the lady and the Op for giving me another opportunity to make use of my vaseline judiciously. And secondly, I want to express my profound gratitude to the tailor and the photographer, you guys made me hit my bathroom four good times. 

And also the producers of Vaseline, I say a big thank you. I will always be a regular customer. 

I am saving this picture for the future. Ashawo price don skyrocket for my area. 

I taught Eva soap is sweeter.
Re: Lady Shares Busty Photos To Announce Her Arrival On Twitter by EbukaHades10(m): 12:42am On Nov 22, 2018
Wow!!

Re: Lady Shares Busty Photos To Announce Her Arrival On Twitter by Nobody: 6:04am On Nov 22, 2018
NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.
Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....air hostesss
....songstresses
....beauty Queen
....female bankers
....female marketer
....dance hall queens.
....female combatant officers
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
Feel free to add yours....
Don't say you were not warned.
Okafor's law Is always constant
Better respect yourself !!!!
Re: Lady Shares Busty Photos To Announce Her Arrival On Twitter by speedyconnect3: 6:43am On Nov 22, 2018
Nawaoo.

Seems i will use my money for marriage to buy tv lass lass

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and testimonies below.

Re: Lady Shares Busty Photos To Announce Her Arrival On Twitter by Divay22(f): 6:54am On Nov 22, 2018
McAausim:
cool

So JasonScoolari is now your mentor now abi undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Busty Photos To Announce Her Arrival On Twitter by JasonScoolari: 3:46pm On Nov 22, 2018
Divay22:

So JasonS.coolari is now your mentor now abi undecided
Lol, see busting. grin
Re: Lady Shares Busty Photos To Announce Her Arrival On Twitter by Uyi168: 3:52pm On Nov 22, 2018
Me think a guy man is behind the acc
Re: Lady Shares Busty Photos To Announce Her Arrival On Twitter by Divay22(f): 4:03pm On Nov 22, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Lol, see busting. grin
Lol
Na all this ones dey copy pesin mat number for exam grin grin grin
Re: Lady Shares Busty Photos To Announce Her Arrival On Twitter by JasonScoolari: 4:12pm On Nov 22, 2018
McAausim:
cool

An Mc ought to be creative and not to copy post. grin

Enjoy.
Re: Lady Shares Busty Photos To Announce Her Arrival On Twitter by JasonScoolari: 4:13pm On Nov 22, 2018
Divay22:

Lol
Na all this ones dey copy pesin mat number for exam grin grin grin
Lol, funny girl grin grin
Re: Lady Shares Busty Photos To Announce Her Arrival On Twitter by mickeylami: 5:37pm On Nov 22, 2018
LET’S DIGITALLY AND CREATIVELY UPSKILL YOUR WORKFORCE WHICH HELPS DRIVE YOUR BUSINESS GROWTH – ADVANCE PRACTICAL CORPORATE ICT TRAINING

Organizations want employees who are engaged with their mission, values and vision and who have the skills needed to improve performance. Updating employees’ skills and preparing them for career advancement not only provides a better trained and more productive work force. It also generates higher employee satisfaction and retention.

- Digital Marketing (Online Promotions, Email Marketing, SEO, Social Media Mgmt, Paid Ads etc)
- Website Maintenance & Management (SEO, Site Speed, Corporate Blogging etc)
- Website Design and Development
- Graphics Design
- Motion Graphics
- Photography
- Video Editing

NO THEORY – 100% PRACTICAL TRAINING EXPERIENCE FOR YOUR WORKFORCE!

Companies like NEM Insurance, Poise Home and several other corporate entities trust us to digitally and creatively upskill their workforce. We are not only highly affordable, our training are crafted with practical and industry focused approach

You've got the talented Workforce. We help to digitally and creatively refine it!

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE AFTER TRAINING SESSIONS - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE. DON’T TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT. YOU CAN TAKE IT TO THE WORLD BANK!

(1) (Reply)

She Did This To Me Today (18+) / Have You Dated or Married A Guy Or Lady Through Nairaland?. / My Brother's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.