Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Lets Save Lagos From The Hands Of Tinubu And His Cohorts! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lets Save Lagos From The Hands Of Tinubu And His Cohorts! (2605 Views)

People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll / What Soldiers? Reporter Snaps Photos Of Tinubu's Front Gate, Surroundings / Only I Can Save Lagos From Tinubu – Obanikoro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Save Lagos From The Hands Of Tinubu And His Cohorts! by Dosman(m): 6:27pm On Jul 26, 2010
successful really bent on enslaving the entire populace of Lagos by controlling the politics of Lagos.He is succesful at doing this because he is so rich and we all know how he has acquired his amazing wealth,even people argue that he is the riches Nigerian look at the properties he has in top places in Lagos including V/I,Lekki,Banana Island,Ikoyi and many other places, the list is endless.As we all know he is the one controlling Lagos by proxy,
My people plz give comment on how we can free ourselves from d bondage of Tinubu, I can stop pitying the poor people living in the Lekki-Epe axis as he is about to launch the toll fare, its really painful
Re: Lets Save Lagos From The Hands Of Tinubu And His Cohorts! by tpiah: 6:39pm On Jul 26, 2010
^^your best bet is to start by improving your written and spoken english.
Re: Lets Save Lagos From The Hands Of Tinubu And His Cohorts! by Dosman(m): 6:44pm On Jul 26, 2010
I did not write this as if I was writing an exam, I was actually busy with other things while I was writting it,but I am sure u got d msg I was trying to pass sha,
Re: Lets Save Lagos From The Hands Of Tinubu And His Cohorts! by labalaba4: 7:32pm On Jul 26, 2010
Tpia, how is your post contributing to this debate?? In what way is your written English better than his? Must you actually respond if you have nothing to contribute other than insults?

The man asked how we can get rid of Tinubu and his criminal gang in Lagos. My answer, Dosman, is to vote his surrogattes at the Governor's Office and
the State house of Assembly OUT OF OFFICE.

What you do not know is that Bola Tinubu and Babatunde Raji Fashola are now jointly the 4th largest landowners in Nigeria!! Of course, most of that land is in Lagos State, and used to belong to the people of Lagos before all their dodgy acquisitions.

Check out 4 Queens Drive Ikoyi, which used to be a Lagos State Government Guest House. It now belongs to Bola Tinubu and is being rebuilt into a massive palace by Lagos State Government at the cost of N80 billion. The contract was given to Messrs Cappa and D'Alberto, and Fashola has already paid them N40 billion mobilization.

If you think I'm lying, check out the place and see if there's no construction going on!

FASHOLA MUST GO, TO JAIL. And so, by the way, must his godfather, the man who calls himself Bola Ahmed Tinubu, but who's real name is actually Yekini Amoda Ogunlere!
Re: Lets Save Lagos From The Hands Of Tinubu And His Cohorts! by babapupa: 7:40pm On Jul 26, 2010
labalaba4:

Tpia, how is your post contributing to this debate?? In what way is your written English better than his? Must you actually respond if you have nothing to contribute other than insults?

The man asked how we can get rid of Tinubu and his criminal gang in Lagos. My answer, Dosman, is to vote his surrogattes at the Governor's Office and
the State house of Assembly OUT OF OFFICE.

What you do not know is that Bola Tinubu and Babatunde Raji Fashola are now jointly the 4th largest landowners in Nigeria!! Of course, most of that land is in Lagos State, and used to belong to the people of Lagos before all their dodgy acquisitions.

Check out 4 Queens Drive Ikoyi, which used to be a Lagos State Government Guest House. It now belongs to Bola Tinubu and is being rebuilt into a massive palace by Lagos State Government at the cost of N80 billion. The contract was given to Messrs Cappa and D'Alberto.

If you think I'm lying, check out the place and see if there's no construction going on!

FASHOLA MUST GO!!

So the state is funding Tinubu's personal mansion right? Who approved or budgeted the funds? Fashola? Tinubu? The state legislatures or just all 3?

You guys must really quit the charade and consolidate your IDs.
Re: Lets Save Lagos From The Hands Of Tinubu And His Cohorts! by oderemo(m): 8:29pm On Jul 26, 2010
some idiot sef,
with evidence to their eye balls they will still refuse to believe.
yeye ppl.
Re: Lets Save Lagos From The Hands Of Tinubu And His Cohorts! by oderemo(m): 8:30pm On Jul 26, 2010
some i. d.i.o .t.
Re: Lets Save Lagos From The Hands Of Tinubu And His Cohorts! by rasputinn(m): 7:50am On Jul 27, 2010
hmmmm
So the thieving shenanigans of mr tinubu is now finally deemed so important to get a thread on Nland
I really hope(as that's the best I can do under the present circumstance) that he gets stopped somehow;whether by terrestrial or celestial forces
Re: Lets Save Lagos From The Hands Of Tinubu And His Cohorts! by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 27, 2010
ode remo:

some sef,
yeye ppl.
what evidence ? angry undecided
Re: Lets Save Lagos From The Hands Of Tinubu And His Cohorts! by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 27, 2010
Tinubu seems to be richer than the mythical Croesus. Forget the unknown investments and foreign banked loot. Think about Alpha Beta, Oriental Hotel Lekki, Hitech Construction and the Lekki Concession Company (LCC). We don't need shamans to reveal to us that Tinubu OWNS these maaad money spinners. Ladies & gentlemen: this man has effectively become a dollar billionaire under our very noses! Isn't it rather curious, then, that the media and Yoruba activists (on NL and elsewhere) would rather focus their hypocrisy on - and shout themselves hoarse - over folks like Ibori - while conveniently turning a blind eye to the leviathan that the likes of Tinubu have become. This is very strange indeed.
Re: Lets Save Lagos From The Hands Of Tinubu And His Cohorts! by yemmight(m): 10:23am On Jul 27, 2010
Some pple are full of nonsense.  Save Lagos from the hands of Tinubu angry angry
Re: Lets Save Lagos From The Hands Of Tinubu And His Cohorts! by desgiezd(m): 1:06pm On Jul 27, 2010
labalaba4:

Check out 4 Queens Drive Ikoyi, which used to be a Lagos State Government Guest House. It now belongs to Bola Tinubu and is being rebuilt into a massive palace by Lagos State Government at the cost of N80 billion. The contract was given to Messrs Cappa and D'Alberto.

FASHOLA MUST GO, TO JAIL. And so, by the way, must his godfather, the man who calls himself Bola Ahmed Tinubu, but who's real name is actually Yekini Amoda Ogunlere!

ode remo:

some sef,
yeye ppl.

So since labalaba has said it, it has become an evidence.

Check the bolded and see if it makes any sense!
Re: Lets Save Lagos From The Hands Of Tinubu And His Cohorts! by yemmight(m): 2:24pm On Jul 27, 2010
labalaba4:

Senseless.
Re: Lets Save Lagos From The Hands Of Tinubu And His Cohorts! by nobaga: 8:28pm On Jul 27, 2010
I do not know why a true Lagosian will bury his head in the sand as if nothing is going on. Many people have become so selfish, they only look out for no. one ie themselves.

At the rate Tinubu and Fashola are going, Russian revolution is next.
Re: Lets Save Lagos From The Hands Of Tinubu And His Cohorts! by labalaba4: 8:57pm On Jul 27, 2010
yemmight:

Senseless.

Your FATHER, GRANDFATHER and all your forbears before them are SENSELESS, you worthless maggot. May the fingers you used to type that nonsense atrophy and rot.

May maggots eat you from your eyes down, and may you die a slow and painful death.

You think this is some kind of joke? DO YOU?

YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY THAT BOLA TINUBU SHOULD APPROPRIATE LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT PROPERTY TO HIMSELF, AND THAT FASHOLA SHOULD BE PAYING FOR ITS RE-DEVELOPMENT WITH STATE FUNDS, EVEN THOUGH IT APPARENTLY NO LONGER BELONGS TO THE STATE?

What kind of a slowpoke are you exactly I quoted the firm to whom the contract was given. I even quoted the exact contract sum and what has been paid so far. If you were not such a verbally incontinent nincompoop, you would make half an effort to investigate my claims and determine their veracity, instead of coming here to spew balderash.

MIND YOURSELF very well, lest the wrath of disgusted Lagosians with the right means should fall on you. What's going on is bigger than you or your hired gun colleagues. If you put yourselves in the line of fire, well, you'll just have to face the consequences, won't you

OLOSHI, AKOSHIBERO OMO!!
Re: Lets Save Lagos From The Hands Of Tinubu And His Cohorts! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 27, 2010
Unnecessary.
Re: Lets Save Lagos From The Hands Of Tinubu And His Cohorts! by labalaba4: 9:04pm On Jul 27, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Unnecessary.

You can afford the luxury of being polite, since you're obviously not a Lagosian. If you were, and you saw the under-development all over the state, and the denial of opportunities to Lagosians, the way Lagos State funds are being used to prosecute electoral fraud in Osun, Ekiti and Anambra states, your blood would boil the way mine is boiling. Of course, N80 billion of Lagos State money is nothing to you and your paymasters, since you lot have already embezzled much, much more than that.
Re: Lets Save Lagos From The Hands Of Tinubu And His Cohorts! by tpiah: 10:30pm On Jul 27, 2010
^^if you feel lagos is so bad, then try living in other states.
Re: Lets Save Lagos From The Hands Of Tinubu And His Cohorts! by Beaf: 10:37pm On Jul 27, 2010
pro01:

Tinubu seems to be richer than the mythical Croesus. Forget the unknown investments and foreign banked loot. Think about Alpha Beta, Oriental Hotel Lekki, Hitech Construction and the Lekki Concession Company (LCC). We don't need shamans to reveal to us that Tinubu OWNS these maaad money spinners. Ladies & gentlemen: this man has effectively become a dollar billionaire under our very noses! Isn't it rather curious, then, that the media and Yoruba activists (on NL and elsewhere) would rather focus their hypocrisy on - and shout themselves hoarse - over folks like Ibori - while conveniently turning a blind eye to the leviathan that the likes of Tinubu have become. This is very strange indeed.

Tell them! Delta state people have already submitted the untouchable Ibori, while Tinubu robs Lagos blind.
. . .From drug collaborator to owner of Lagos. A thief is a thief.
Re: Lets Save Lagos From The Hands Of Tinubu And His Cohorts! by tpiah: 10:40pm On Jul 27, 2010
Think about Alpha Beta, Oriental Hotel Lekki, Hitech Construction and the Lekki Concession Company (LCC)

regardless who owns these places [at least they have to be owned by somebody], are the businesses not employing nigerians?
Re: Lets Save Lagos From The Hands Of Tinubu And His Cohorts! by Kobojunkie: 10:42pm On Jul 27, 2010
pro01:

Eko Atlantic may also be on that list too!

I think @Poster, you should spend more time off Nairaland and doing your research to provide the public with facts on what is going on. Get your reports in the papers, rather than posting over and over on forums you already know are filled with some conceited minds all too content with being on one side of all this. There are surely people out there curious enough to want to demand openess on the part of the government eventually.
Re: Lets Save Lagos From The Hands Of Tinubu And His Cohorts! by tpiah: 10:43pm On Jul 27, 2010
^ this eko atlantic thingy dey worry pain you too much nah. . . . . . . . . .
Re: Lets Save Lagos From The Hands Of Tinubu And His Cohorts! by labalaba4: 10:47pm On Jul 27, 2010
Mr, or madam or IT, I am not from "other states". I am from Lagos state and do not actually give a toss what goes on in those "other states". My concern is Lagos State. It is up to the people of those states to fight their own battles. I'm fighting mine.

If you're satisfied with what these goons are doing, then you can go with them when we vote them out in 2011.

tpiah:

^^if you feel lagos is so bad, then try living in other states.

Re: Lets Save Lagos From The Hands Of Tinubu And His Cohorts! by metalgong5(m): 10:50pm On Jul 27, 2010
tpiah:

regardless who owns these places [at least they have to be owned by somebody], are the businesses not employing nigerians?

What a warped logic !!. . . . . So Tinubu should keep on looting Lagosians blind so long as he employs 0.1% of lagos population.It is really a pity.
Re: Lets Save Lagos From The Hands Of Tinubu And His Cohorts! by tpiah: 10:55pm On Jul 27, 2010
^^and your evidence he's looting lagosians blind is a nairaland thread, right.

God help whoever introduces walmart, sears or any large department store into nigeria. Na bad belle them go take finish am.

labalaba4:

Mr, or madam or IT, I am not from "other states". I am from Lagos state and do not actually give a toss what goes on in those "other states". My concern is Lagos State. It is up to the people of those states to fight their own battles. I'm fighting mine.

If you're satisfied with what these goons are doing, then you can go with them when we vote them out in 2011.

you should give a toss what goes on in other states so you can understand what oyibos mean when they say you dont know what you've got until it's gone.
Re: Lets Save Lagos From The Hands Of Tinubu And His Cohorts! by labalaba4: 10:57pm On Jul 27, 2010
metal-gong:

What a warped logic !!. . . . . So Tinubu should keep on looting Lagosians blind so long as he employs 0.1% of lagos population.It is really a pity.

metal gong, I taya o!!! These people are just fools who think we're the fools. By the time they all end up behind the slammer, they'll know what's REALLY up!! Bandits, all of them.
Re: Lets Save Lagos From The Hands Of Tinubu And His Cohorts! by tpiah: 11:00pm On Jul 27, 2010
^^you are the one more likely to end up in the slammer, which is where metal gong wants you all along.

so keep playing into your enemies' hands.
Re: Lets Save Lagos From The Hands Of Tinubu And His Cohorts! by nobaga: 11:01pm On Jul 27, 2010
Some people see this as a joke. They talk about other states and how many people Tinubu employ. In slavery, there was also full employment and some people were comfortable because they were house n1gers. That is why the whole of Nigeria will never move forward because too many people worship vagabonds like Tinubu.

You know what? Just watch how Tinubu is going to choke on this. People are boiling mad, none Lagosians are happy because he used you to get to where he is.

I am waiting for the tole both to open, people will just hear the ground shake when everything is blown up. People can only take so much.
Re: Lets Save Lagos From The Hands Of Tinubu And His Cohorts! by labalaba4: 11:08pm On Jul 27, 2010
Wetin concern agbero with over load What kind of moronic analogy is this Is Shoprite not here Who is it that's trying to finish Shoprite, Game and the other tenants of The Palms with bad belle Oh, yeah, I know. It's Yekini Amoda Ogunlere, the thief who calls himself Bola Ahmed Tinubu, because Tayo Amusan REFUSED to give him an outrageous 50% share of The Palms in return for him signing the Physical Planning Approval for the project.

You'll want to know how next, abi, doofus??

He simply instructed Hitech to dig a ditch across the access road into the Palms and that was nearly their end. Now, they've built a permanent wall at the entrance and eventually, after much struggle by Amusan, opened up another, longer route into the place. The resultant gridlock is discouraging customers and killing the businesses in an otherwise really profitable retail project.

tpiah:

^^and your evidence he's looting lagosians blind is a nairaland thread, right.

God help whoever introduces walmart, sears or any large department store into nigeria. Na bad belle them go take finish am.

you should give a toss what goes on in other states so you can understand what oyibos mean when they say you dont know what you've got until it's gone.
Re: Lets Save Lagos From The Hands Of Tinubu And His Cohorts! by labalaba4: 11:10pm On Jul 27, 2010
tpiah:

^^you are the one more likely to end up in the slammer, which is where metal gong wants you all along.

so keep playing into your enemies' hands.
Just wait until I get my freaking hands on you, you slowpoke!!! If I so much as find the tiniest financial link between you and Tinubu, I will put your head so far up your rectum, you will see your teeth from the other side. Oloshi!!!
Re: Lets Save Lagos From The Hands Of Tinubu And His Cohorts! by tpiah: 11:14pm On Jul 27, 2010
^^are you sane because you give a pretty good impression of a lunatic.

you seem like an Aro escapee.

do you wonder why you and your fellow chimps arent taken seriously?

wonder no more.
Re: Lets Save Lagos From The Hands Of Tinubu And His Cohorts! by labalaba4: 11:16pm On Jul 27, 2010
Like I said, wait till this Aro Escapee gets his hands on you, if you're not connected to Tinubu or Fashola financially, you have nothing to fear. But if you are,
tpiah:

^^are you sane because you give a pretty good impression of a lunatic.

you seem like an Aro escapee.

do you wonder why you and your fellow chimps arent taken seriously?

wonder no more.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Door-to-door Campaign: Jonathan Rakes 1m Volunteers In 2 Days / Should Nigeria Have Part-time Law Makers? / The Metamorphosis Of Pa Awolowo's 20 Pounds to Ndigbo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.