Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,248 members, 7,864,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:31 PM

What Sector Do You Want The Government To Improve Let's Vote - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Sector Do You Want The Government To Improve Let's Vote (307 Views)

Lady Finds Love At Filling Station, Thanks The Government (Video) / "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady / Unmarried Ladies Plead With Borno Government To Help Them Find Husbands. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Sector Do You Want The Government To Improve Let's Vote by afolayan22(m): 7:46am On Nov 22, 2018
Hi Fellow Nairalanders,
With the look of things happening in Nigeria whereby we have government who are consistently inconsistent in every sectors.What sectors did you think the government need to up their game and what yardstick do you think they can use.

Let's vote by mentioning the sectors.

The highest most chose sector will be an open letter to the government for improvement.

God bless NIGERIA

COMMENT OPEN
Re: What Sector Do You Want The Government To Improve Let's Vote by BRRR: 7:48am On Nov 22, 2018
Oga no sector is working so they should improve in every sector finish
Re: What Sector Do You Want The Government To Improve Let's Vote by afolayan22(m): 7:58am On Nov 22, 2018
BRRR:
Oga no sector is working so they should improve in every sector finish
I agree to disagree.

1 Like

Re: What Sector Do You Want The Government To Improve Let's Vote by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 22, 2018
bross i think u should post this in the politics section because nobody will answer u here most of us in romance section are here to see boobs and ass
Re: What Sector Do You Want The Government To Improve Let's Vote by afolayan22(m): 10:05am On Nov 22, 2018
dannyrhymes600:
bross i think u should post this in the politics section because nobody will answer u here most of us in romance section are here to see boobs and ass
.What Ass please dont disvirgin my social media age abwg
Re: What Sector Do You Want The Government To Improve Let's Vote by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 22, 2018
afolayan22:
.What Ass please dont disvirgin my social media age abwg
leave dat thing na una type dey bleep pass
Re: What Sector Do You Want The Government To Improve Let's Vote by samysmoothfresh: 10:11am On Nov 22, 2018
I would admonish and like the government to invest in saff's life

Re: What Sector Do You Want The Government To Improve Let's Vote by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 22, 2018
As a professional educationist, I want them to improve Education sector.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Emmanuel Ekainu Blog Setup Promo / l / Hookup Models Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.