Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,134 members, 7,821,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Being Big, Is It A Crime? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being Big, Is It A Crime? (2130 Views)

EPIC RESPONSE: When She Asks How Big Is Your Manhood. / Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! / If You Are A Lady How Big Is Your Bombom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being Big, Is It A Crime? by Aduks(f): 12:44pm On Apr 12, 2007
I really want to understand if it is a crime to be big. I can't classify myself to be big but pple says am big since i got heavy bones, even if friends are complaining that i look so lean, i still weigh at least 80kg.
I have embarked on serious excercises that nearly put an end to life for me, but still pple beleive am big as i am and to be attractive to men of nowaday u got to be lepa.

Pls what do i do friends?
Re: Being Big, Is It A Crime? by iice(f): 1:27pm On Apr 12, 2007
It is no crime oooo. So long as your healthy and got proportions (sorry but being a number 1 figure is just drab). There are men out there who like women with meat on them bones. I know it feels like you aint attractive right now because, brodas might not be knocking down your door to get with ya, but just keep your hopes/faith up that you will land a guy who will adore your curves. No kill yourself trying to be something else ooooo. Love yourself!
Re: Being Big, Is It A Crime? by emmydee(m): 1:32pm On Apr 12, 2007
Baby, just continue with d exercise. Make it a little lighter daily. U dont need to kill ursef. But just ensure u exercise for about 60 mins daily. Some men actually go for big babes, so u just cant lose notwithstanding which side u are.

goodluck!
Re: Being Big, Is It A Crime? by hector2: 3:01pm On Apr 12, 2007
Who said u have to be Lepa to be attracted to men nowdays?

Me i am a full man and i see lepa as breakable cos if i handle them,

I love "Clean Heavy Girls"

Moreso from the pic i see in ur profile

You are Beautiful and wonderfully made.
Re: Being Big, Is It A Crime? by Aduks(f): 3:17pm On Apr 12, 2007
Thanks Hector, but i have grown a little bit fatter than the pics its just that the only pic i have on my system. U all are great thanks for ur words i wont relent, its just that i want to hear the wise men & women's view.

Thanks all
Re: Being Big, Is It A Crime? by cuteass1(f): 4:11pm On Apr 12, 2007
Dearie, i just have to laugh out loud lololol because you don't have the slighteset idea, absolutely no idea how gorgeous you look. It is not how skinny or heavy you look that determines your beauty, but how you carry yourself wink Your self-esteem dear counts a lot. Sometimes the world sees you through you, now if you go about thinking you don't look good enough, the the world might just start seeing you that way.

infact i'm short of words. I wished you could see yourself through my eyes, darling you're fine, i mean you're drop-dead attractive and i'm saying it because i mean it. When i saw your profile pic, i was like WTHeck. How on earth, in this wide world could this damsel let anyone convince her into thinking she was anything short of good-looking.

Most men would find you breath-taking, because dear you are, and the sooner you started believeing it, the sooner you bring up your self-confidence to where it belongs. And wih your self conidence in the right place, you'll walking head-high, and yes you should wink cheesy

PS: if it helps any, then you should know that we blacks have a  heavier muscle build/structure than any other race and that makes us atimes, weigh more than we look. You'll be surprised to see/find out that a skinny black weighs the same as a white who looks triple his/her size. That's just nature, has always been like that and i guess it would continue tobe like that.
M friends always guess i weigh between 45kg and 50kg, only those that see with their eyes believe that i weigh 58kg, weired ha?? but then i come across a white that deserves a place in the tv show "big looser" and the person weighs 65kg. Before, i got startled but not anymore.

What i'm trying to say, is yes you should look out for your health, and take control of what goes in and out of your mouth when regards edibles, go to the gym and tone your muscles and look fit but don't let any soul make you feel inferior in your own skin just because you look a lil bit plumper than the girl next door.

A plump girl can look as cute, attractive, sweet, sexy, breath-taking and all that as a slim girl. What charm you carry the body in is what makes the difference. Some slim girls, when they pass by, no heads turn. Now what will you say is their problem??

Girl you look good wink wink and no soul should make you believe otherwise. And incase you don't know, some plump ones loose weight and loose their beauty as well. Don't get to the point where you'll be countered as one
Re: Being Big, Is It A Crime? by youngies(m): 4:21pm On Apr 12, 2007
Cutie,

Motion seconded! cool
Re: Being Big, Is It A Crime? by kellorah: 4:24pm On Apr 12, 2007
is dat ur pic?
u r not BIG jor,
who r those bad belles? u look stunning,
dnt starve urself for no one
i wudnt advice ne1 to be thin, sometimes thin ppl dnt look healthy.
keep being urself!! wink
Re: Being Big, Is It A Crime? by cuteass1(f): 4:41pm On Apr 12, 2007
youngies:

Cutie,

Motion seconded! cool

lol. Wait for me on that proverb thread, i'm headed that direction right now grin

i'm coming to finish you.

kellofish:

who r those bad belles? u look stunning,

my dear, you took those words right out of my mouth. Her friends are dying of jealousy, and she's letting them get to her.
no way you're letting them have the upperhand ooh wink
Re: Being Big, Is It A Crime? by boladonas(m): 5:23pm On Apr 12, 2007
pretty
hot
and
thick
phat!
is still some peoples favourite
they ll find u
Re: Being Big, Is It A Crime? by cuteass1(f): 6:15pm On Apr 12, 2007
BTW i just came to think of something that made me remember that what you're going through is in no way abnormal nor unnatural

there was this episode on "oprah show" on people seeing something else when they look in the mirror.

the girl and guy that appeared on the show especially the guy were as fine as fine gets. You would even cry on the fact that people like that would ever look at themselves as not-good-enough cry cry

but ay the end of the day, we just got to know it was a mental thing, their upstairs was making them see something that wasn't, blinding their eyes to their beautifully made features

take all these anorexias and bulinmis for example, looking in the mirror, as skinny as they are, they still think they're fat.

In this case your friends and others on the list have made you almost forget how beautiful you are, donr let them sad
Re: Being Big, Is It A Crime? by jbuoy(m): 9:46pm On Apr 12, 2007
who told u u are big? yes u might be but not too big.May be they call u "big girl"? with ur pics i cant really agree that u are big even if u hav added a lil weight to that, the only thing is dat ur body shld be rightly proportioned, the right things at the right places for ur size, u knw wat i mean, girl be proud of urself. more so u are not 19 or 20 yrs but as i can see, 28, so wea did u hear dat kind of judgement and wat law made u beleive that? May be u shld shw ur full pic standing upright and not sitting, and den maybe in some oda kinda clothings, then we can understand ur point better. Some times i also think am too small but got to realise some oda things covered that aspect. wink, so believe in urself and look at the better side of u.
Re: Being Big, Is It A Crime? by Aduks(f): 5:53pm On Apr 17, 2007
Thank u all, love ur contributions. My recent pics is on my profile now, am not really concerned but i hate being called OROBO.
thanks to u all
Re: Being Big, Is It A Crime? by olutomiwa(m): 8:36pm On Apr 28, 2007
i like dem BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG,the bigger,the tighter,the tighter the better,the better the sweeter,the sweeter will make us to go for more.I like dem BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG.
Re: Being Big, Is It A Crime? by Seun(m): 9:48pm On Apr 28, 2007
You're beautiful enough not to have to worry about anything. Feel free to focus on more important matters.
Re: Being Big, Is It A Crime? by 2muchmoney(m): 10:05pm On Apr 28, 2007
OROBO KIBO, U RE ONLY WANTING ATTENTION. IF THAT IS TRULY UR PIC ON UR PROFILE.
Re: Being Big, Is It A Crime? by Nobody: 2:12am On Apr 29, 2007
Aduks, if that is fat then really fat women are in serious trouble.
you're good to eat dear. Just take care and dont gobble up too much fat. As much as we men love to talk about "liking meat on our women" we know when to draw the line. tongue
I used to think fat was good too until i learnt a bit more and realised i dont want to be spending my pay check taking care of diabetes, stroke, obesity when i'm 50!
Re: Being Big, Is It A Crime? by SisiHo(f): 2:14am On Apr 29, 2007
If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, then, it must be a duck,

Fat is unhealthy, and that's a fact,
Re: Being Big, Is It A Crime? by sisistingy: 2:14am On Apr 29, 2007
Yes been is nasty ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww shocked shocked shocked shocked, fat people stingy. example sisimose cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Being Big, Is It A Crime? by Texcee(f): 5:00am On Apr 29, 2007
It's not a crime, the problem is societal norms. If you can overcome this, you are cool.
Re: Being Big, Is It A Crime? by donan(m): 11:30am On Apr 29, 2007
Seun:

You're beautiful enough not to have to worry about anything. Feel free to focus on more important matters.

Nice advice
Re: Being Big, Is It A Crime? by adeboo(f): 7:40pm On Apr 29, 2007
People will always have something to say.

Start liking yourself - i was like that too, two years ago, i was slimmer than i am now. I tried everything but the weight just wasnt shifting.

I just decide to wear clothes my size, be happy in maself, wear very firm underwear that hold everything in place - you know the sort.

And just be generally happy with yourself cause if you are not people will sense that and try to put you down.
Re: Being Big, Is It A Crime? by SNL(f): 11:38am On May 04, 2007
Baby, who told u that u r not cute as u are? pls u r perfectly ok the way u r, but as for me i will like to throw the question to the public cos i dont know what i can do to reduce my boobs, my tommy is as flat as a day old baby's tummy, but my boobs is hell. pls what can i do? i have engaged in series of excercises coupled with herbal medicine but to no avail pls help me out, i was not like this when i was younger.

Andrea.
Re: Being Big, Is It A Crime? by swiftycool(m): 1:08pm On May 04, 2007
OK now HOLD UP
I think its high time we move away from this Thread
Cos all i see is some Insecure, attention seeking tight ass chicks
@ GNL
c'mon girl that aint u, i bet u r not even that cute and besides there are softwares that can give a better
more convincing picture of the woman u chose

@Aduks
Ok, Ok, You are fine, fine picture, we've noticed you
you are not Bad lookin, now lets do something interesting

@ Topic
If there are any real orobo chicks out there , lets share your problems
and not all these notice me lying @#$%#@@!!!
Re: Being Big, Is It A Crime? by Aduks(f): 1:26pm On May 07, 2007
@swiftycool
What exactly is the meaning of this? why not create ur thread for people to read instead of punishing ur finger in typing here? If u chose to contribute why not read thru wise posting before u jump in to what u don't know. For ur information the pics in there is me, okay? if u r not happy with it go and jump in to Ogunpa river.
Re: Being Big, Is It A Crime? by swiftycool(m): 4:21pm On May 07, 2007
Aduks:

@swiftycool
What exactly is the meaning of this? why not create your thread for people to read instead of punishing your finger in typing here? If u chose to contribute why not read through wise posting before u jump in to what u don't know. For your information the pics in there is me, okay? if you're not happy with it go and jump in to Ogunpa river.

@ Aduks
Well if truely the picture in GNL's, or is it SNL's profile is yours, then u guys need to teach me how that works. And besides those breasts are surely bogus to me, it cant even convince the dumbest. Well i think you just jumped into answering a question that was not directed to u. Any way it happens a lot thats what we use during aptitude tests to cut off a number of not-too-brights. let me give u a hint, READ AGAIN or get an INTERPRETER.
Besides i'd love to visit that river, ogu, ,  whatever,  is it in your village? and take a dive will u come along?
Re: Being Big, Is It A Crime? by Aduks(f): 12:02pm On May 08, 2007
@ swiftycool
U got a big problem, a very big one indeed. U are to read through your posting again and figure out exacly what u meant by trying to get peoples' attention. Meanwhile, i don't need fool's attention like u, that is why u should read thru again and again,to know how u sounded. I threw a topic to the public and was well handled by the wise people of nairaland, av said it b4 and still advising u to go and jump in to Ogunpa river if the picture u saw was ur problem. slowpoke
Re: Being Big, Is It A Crime? by swiftycool(m): 9:12am On May 09, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin
If u are really d picture IN SNL's PROFILE my bad! ill say U need help.
Infact, ill jump into your river okay?!! Satisfied? Besides this thread is boring anyway
Recomend it for the insecure, some of us feel really good bout ourselves ok.
And please dont expect me to feel bad bout your comments, or appologise, i never will and as u might have noticed
IM not NICEEEE   tongue  tongue  grin grin
Re: Being Big, Is It A Crime? by Aduks(f): 9:44am On May 09, 2007
@ swiftyfool cheesy cheesy cheesy

Its a pity u can't differentiate between two identities, Tell me how Aduks take resemble SNL. Why not just get out of here and be gone forever.
I'm not nice either. Okay? I can drag this with u till eternity.
I don't need fools attention like u.
Re: Being Big, Is It A Crime? by SNL(f): 10:57am On May 09, 2007
@ Aduks

Baby, don't take this personal, leave him okay? he as well bullshit me, silence is the best answer for a fool.

@ swiftycool

Why are u being nasty? you don't need all these nonsense, a real man don't act the way you have done.
As for me, i don't need to drag anything with u, i got some cool nice guys am chilling out with, say whatever u like i don't give a damm.
Re: Being Big, Is It A Crime? by aadejare(m): 10:59am On May 09, 2007
abey that is not a big deal, l love big and fat girl and i think some people do as well
[color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Being Big, Is It A Crime? by IBBFan(m): 11:09am On May 09, 2007
honestly, 80kg is still not heavy compared to people that weigh 135 and counting. Aduks, what if you had sustained some serious injury or even died from the excess exercise? do what you can, cut down certain meals, but do NOT attempt to do it to impress anybody, i beg you. nobody's worth the stress, except you. whoever loves you will always love you for the person inside. no matter what, you'll always remain an African Queen. kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Marry An Unbeliever? / Are Men More Likely To Put Up With Nonsense From Pretty Girls? / Strenght Of A Woman: How Much Do You Appreciate Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.