Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,428 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Strenght Of A Woman: How Much Do You Appreciate Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strenght Of A Woman: How Much Do You Appreciate Them? (2128 Views)

My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help / Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? / As A Self Educated Young Nigerian/british Woman How Much Shit Do I Have To Take (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strenght Of A Woman: How Much Do You Appreciate Them? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 10:14pm On Jul 10, 2011
A little young innocent boy sang this song for my precious mother today at the Church , Originally by Shaggy

Happy Birthday Mama

Since then i just can`t take my mind off it.

Really women are indispensable.

This one goes out to all my women yah know
My strong women, ugh

Verse 1

So amazing how this world was made
I wonder if GOD is a woman
The gift of life astounds me to this day
I give it up for the woman
She's the constant wind that fills my sail
Ohhhhhh that woman
With her smile and her style
She'll protect you like a child
That's a woman

Chorus

She'll put a smile upon yah face
And take you to that higher place
So don't you under estimate
The strength of a woman
The strength of a woman

Verse 2

Woke up this morning
I got up with the scent of a woman
Just picture if you could what life would be
Ain't much good without a woman
She can nag and be a constant pain
Ohhhh that woman
But those hips she's got me whipped
And it's just to hard to resist
What a woman
Ugh, hey

Chorus

Verse 3

Tender lips that's so so sweet
Gentle words she softly speaks
Such an angel when we need
GOD bless the ground beneath her feet
She can take you on a high
Be your comfort when you cry
But if you look into her eyes
You'll see the strength of a woman
Strength of a woman
Ugh, ugh, ugh

Chrous

Strength of a woman
Re: Strenght Of A Woman: How Much Do You Appreciate Them? by Dyt(f): 10:20pm On Jul 10, 2011
So proud 2 v 2 bREa.st. n a hole inbtw my legs
Re: Strenght Of A Woman: How Much Do You Appreciate Them? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 10:25pm On Jul 10, 2011
Dyt:

Another strength of a woman,
Re: Strenght Of A Woman: How Much Do You Appreciate Them? by MMM2(m): 11:36pm On Jul 10, 2011
Dyt:

lucky u

pls can i kiss or suck d 2 bre-ast and enter d hole in btw ur legs.

Tanx!! wink
Re: Strenght Of A Woman: How Much Do You Appreciate Them? by Brite02(m): 11:40pm On Jul 10, 2011
@OP
that song
>>>>>>>>>>
hmmmmmmmmmmmm, so sweet.

Never underestimate women power grin
Re: Strenght Of A Woman: How Much Do You Appreciate Them? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 6:52am On Jul 12, 2011
Brite02:

@OP
that song
>>>>>>>>>>
hmmmmmmmmmmmm, so sweet.

Never underestimate women power grin

O yeah its a song and good song in deed

it just sound so special to me

and my imagination tells me we are underestimating our beloved women.

That is why i want to share it to show our women that we men still care despite all odds
Re: Strenght Of A Woman: How Much Do You Appreciate Them? by ShyOne(f): 8:06am On Jul 12, 2011
Re: Strenght Of A Woman: How Much Do You Appreciate Them? by LongOne1(m): 10:47am On Jul 12, 2011
Yep, nice tribute to all them strong ladies. It’s a pity some are just plain lazy.
Re: Strenght Of A Woman: How Much Do You Appreciate Them? by 190: 10:48am On Jul 12, 2011
Shy one smiley
Re: Strenght Of A Woman: How Much Do You Appreciate Them? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 8:24am On Jul 13, 2011
How true is that?
Re: Strenght Of A Woman: How Much Do You Appreciate Them? by MrCork17: 12:30pm On Jul 16, 2011
which strenght? can they fight? undecided
Re: Strenght Of A Woman: How Much Do You Appreciate Them? by denony(m): 2:30pm On Jul 16, 2011
Dyt:

wow, how sweet can that be?
Re: Strenght Of A Woman: How Much Do You Appreciate Them? by Woke4all(m): 2:59pm On Jul 16, 2011
Mr, Cork:

which strenght? can they fight? undecided
Cork that's a good question! wink
Re: Strenght Of A Woman: How Much Do You Appreciate Them? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 16, 2011
So a little innocent boy sang this? undecided

Also how come I hardly see women singing about good men?
Both men and women always sing about women.
Re: Strenght Of A Woman: How Much Do You Appreciate Them? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 12:52pm On Jul 20, 2011
It shows we MEN and BOYS really appreciate them.

Its for them to reciprocate

How i wish they understand?

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Not Being Able To Conceive After All Test Been Done. / ? / How Do I Become Friends With Benefit With My Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.