Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

This Se.xy And Single Babe Is Ready For You, Can You Handle Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Se.xy And Single Babe Is Ready For You, Can You Handle Her? (852 Views)

My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera / Ghanaian Lady Allows 2 'Area Boys' To Publicly Handle Her Chest / How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Se.xy And Single Babe Is Ready For You, Can You Handle Her? by datprincess(f): 11:56am On Nov 23, 2018
Hello Dear, My name is Cynthia, I am Hot sweet girl looking for a long sugar stick.
If you are sure you can make me scream loud in bed, chat me up right now on WhatsApp. I am available for connection now.
Am tall (5’10”) with grown kids who live locally. I grew up on a farm in NW Kansas and went to a Christian college in Tulsa. I’m comfortable in jeans and a t-shirt or in a dress, depending on the occasion. I’m down to earth and truly care about people. I enjoy football, gardening, movies, live music in small venues, shooting pool, museums, and just hanging out with good friends I’ve just, in the last year, had the chance to travel a little. I grew up playing the piano and love music of all kinds (well, most!). I play in church at least a Sunday a month on a worship team. Color has never mattered to me…it’s about character and connection. My faith in Christ is the most important to me as is my family. When I love, I love hard and deep and it takes time to get that. My inner circle is small though I do make friends easily a....CLICK HERE FOR MORE...https://www.prettyosas.com/2018/10/this-beautiful-sugar-mummy-said-if-you.html
Re: This Se.xy And Single Babe Is Ready For You, Can You Handle Her? by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:59am On Nov 23, 2018
angryangryangryangryundecidedundecided

(1) (Reply)

‘my Husband, Olawale Adeyinka Is My Greatest Joy'-benita Okojie / Am The Only Guy A Lady Would Never Refer To As "All Men Are Dsame"(pic) / Why Are Jamaican Men So Fine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.