Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Is It Still Possible To Find A Lady That Will Do This With Me? (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Still Possible To Find A Lady That Will Do This With Me? (pics) (5865 Views)

This online ashawo girl want to finish me. Pics / After Sleeping with me, See what my boyfriend is Saying about me (pics) / Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Still Possible To Find A Lady That Will Do This With Me? (pics) by Iamdbull: 8:05pm On Oct 05, 2021
As I one make my birthday memorable na so I enter studio drop gbedu for my fans all over the world, omo raba drop for my hand but no shaking because the song make sense dieeee.

On my birthday I come say as guyman na make I no dull I just enter one nice restaurant for island chill with my guys and from their we enter one nice bar drink.

Na so I reach house for night after a wonderful night say make I rest ooo. Na so estate people deliver bill of 50k for me ooo as service charges, you Kno how these lekki estates dey be na. I no know who send me make I go rent for their.

I no get choice I got use shame drop the remaining raba wey dey my account.

The next morning na so I remember one of my bannies wey dey carry food give me as starboy wey I be na but unfortunately the yeye girl one dey disrespect me and THE BULL cannot allow one small girl to dey disrespect am over food.

Here I am ooo drinking my garri.

Judging by the song wey I just drop I Know say it's a matter of time before I blow like Wizkid and Davido. My problem is I no want fake love from women.

That's why now that am drinking my garri I dey find woman wey go dey follow me drink am pending on the time I blow.

If you interested signify here

Note: You must be educated preferably schooled from outside the country, atleast 5"7, you must be caramel skin coloured, flat tummy, classy, steady source of income with atleast a million naira in the account. Thanks

Here is the new animation video to my song and also link to download it, watch the video, stream the song and enjoy some beautiful piece of music from talented, talented artist Dbull.

PLEASE AND PLEASE AM NOT ASKING FOR YOUR SILLY OPINION ON MY SONG IF YOU DON'T LIKE OR YOU NOT SATISFIED WITH IT PLEASE MOVE OKAY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLfHEQU4f1E

Click here to stream it

https://audiomack.com/dbullofficial/song/dbull-valid

Mods abeg help me move this to fp help my career no make I suffer in vain

5 Likes

Re: Is It Still Possible To Find A Lady That Will Do This With Me? (pics) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 05, 2021
You live a fake life

12 Likes

Re: Is It Still Possible To Find A Lady That Will Do This With Me? (pics) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:12pm On Oct 05, 2021
Diipii:
Fine boy

You better don dull yourself, dm him if you are single
Re: Is It Still Possible To Find A Lady That Will Do This With Me? (pics) by Davash222(m): 9:17pm On Oct 05, 2021
Note: You must be educated preferably schooled from outside the country, atleast 5"7, you must be caramel skin coloured, flat tummy, classy, steady source of income with atleast a million naira in the account. Thanks

Where you wan see Nairaland girl with all these attributes? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Is It Still Possible To Find A Lady That Will Do This With Me? (pics) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:22pm On Oct 05, 2021
Diipii:

Naaaa there will be too many girls ontop of him

Who knows, you can be the one, if you no like competition, you no go easily get better thing because many people want better thing

1 Like

Re: Is It Still Possible To Find A Lady That Will Do This With Me? (pics) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 05, 2021
You sef dey list specs with that your baba ibadan face.. hm.

Schooled from outside Nigeria kor. So you expect a Yankee graduate to come follow you drink garri? Keep deceiving yourself.

22 Likes

Re: Is It Still Possible To Find A Lady That Will Do This With Me? (pics) by dacblogger: 9:26pm On Oct 05, 2021
You never ready .. you go wait old for where you dey wait . grin
Re: Is It Still Possible To Find A Lady That Will Do This With Me? (pics) by achillesfoot(m): 11:55pm On Oct 05, 2021
If you are doing music because you want to blow like Wizkid or David then you better have a rethink.. Perhaps Angrygoat was right afterall..

1 Like

Re: Is It Still Possible To Find A Lady That Will Do This With Me? (pics) by Babara1994(m): 11:59pm On Oct 05, 2021
Diipii:

Me I no fit handle rejection ooo
Come to me, I'll accept you. But you go dey pay me salary o. My woman must not be broke. I hate broke girls with passion.
Re: Is It Still Possible To Find A Lady That Will Do This With Me? (pics) by puppie017: 12:00am On Oct 06, 2021
No be for nairaland
Re: Is It Still Possible To Find A Lady That Will Do This With Me? (pics) by femi4: 5:02am On Oct 06, 2021
Mercychen:

Schooled from outside Nigeria kor. So you expect a Yankee graduate to come follow you drink garri? Keep deceiving yourself.

Must you guys always yab Ibadan/Oyo people
Re: Is It Still Possible To Find A Lady That Will Do This With Me? (pics) by yuping(m): 5:32am On Oct 06, 2021
You na cruise guy but you are valid..

1 Like

Re: Is It Still Possible To Find A Lady That Will Do This With Me? (pics) by Nobody: 6:01am On Oct 06, 2021
femi4:
Must you guys always yab Ibadan/Oyo people

Where's the yabbing here?

I say he do face like his people. Is that one yab? tongue

2 Likes

Re: Is It Still Possible To Find A Lady That Will Do This With Me? (pics) by Upjis: 7:09am On Oct 06, 2021
Iamdbull:
As I one make my birthday memorable na so I enter studio drop gbedu for my fans all over the world, omo raba drop for my hand but no shaking because the song make sense dieeee.

On my birthday I come say as guyman na make I no dull I just enter one nice restaurant for island chill with my guys and from their we enter one nice bar drink.

Na so I reach house for night after a wonderful night say make I rest ooo. Na so estate people deliver bill of 50k for me ooo as service charges, you Kno how these lekki estates dey be na. I no know who send me make I go rent for their.

The next morning na so I remember one of my bannies wey dey carry food give me as starboy wey I be na but unfortunately the yeye girl one dey disrespect me and THE BULL cannot allow one small girl to dey disrespect am over food.

Judging by the song wey I just drop I Know say it's a matter of time before I blow like Wizkid and Davido. My problem is I no want fake love from women.

That's why now that am drinking my garri I dey find woman wey go dey follow me drink am pending on the time I blow.

Here is the new animation video to my song and also link to download it, watch the video, stream the song and enjoy some beautiful piece of music from talented, talented artist Dbull.

PLEASE AND PLEASE AM NOT ASKING FOR YOUR SILLY OPINION ON MY SONG IF YOU DON'T LIKE OR YOU NOT SATISFIED WITH IT PLEASE MOVE OKAY.

Click here to stream it

Your mother na woman
Re: Is It Still Possible To Find A Lady That Will Do This With Me? (pics) by Nicolartstudi0(m): 8:12am On Oct 06, 2021
We made the animation, you can mention us if you like it
Re: Is It Still Possible To Find A Lady That Will Do This With Me? (pics) by truthCoder: 8:13am On Oct 06, 2021
Iamdbull:

Click here to stream it

boy. your inferiority complex get serious issues. You wey no fit compose proper narrative dey find schooled in abroad flesh to munch.

all those POS girls for your area wey be your level, you no want. Instead of make you find one to beg to pity you...

3 Likes

Re: Is It Still Possible To Find A Lady That Will Do This With Me? (pics) by PacAmaru: 8:39am On Oct 06, 2021
Omor the song be like u dey reaharze am

1 Like

Re: Is It Still Possible To Find A Lady That Will Do This With Me? (pics) by muller101(m): 8:40am On Oct 06, 2021
Diipii:
Fine boy
Op run o. This is what ended Airforce1 music career grin
Re: Is It Still Possible To Find A Lady That Will Do This With Me? (pics) by truthCoder: 8:45am On Oct 06, 2021
PacAmaru:
Omor the song be like u dey reaharze am

the person wey collect studio money from him hand no try....he for take am go bar, buy two action bitters and tell am the truth.
Re: Is It Still Possible To Find A Lady That Will Do This With Me? (pics) by truthCoder: 9:11am On Oct 06, 2021
Djoota:
Op to be honest with you I swear your song is fire don't mind all those people saying trash up there

haaaaa...fear God o.
Re: Is It Still Possible To Find A Lady That Will Do This With Me? (pics) by truthCoder: 9:15am On Oct 06, 2021
Djoota:

I see how much energy you are putting to bring someone's hard work and sweat down all in the name of honesty. Keep it up.

Criticism is part of life. I prefer if someone tells me i have mouth odour to my face so i can treat it than them avoiding me.
Re: Is It Still Possible To Find A Lady That Will Do This With Me? (pics) by Nicolartstudi0(m): 9:16am On Oct 06, 2021
truthCoder:

haaaaa...fear God o.

Re: Is It Still Possible To Find A Lady That Will Do This With Me? (pics) by Idiotmod: 9:39am On Oct 06, 2021
Mercychen:

Thunder go fire ur mouth, wetin bring Ibadan people for this mata now
Re: Is It Still Possible To Find A Lady That Will Do This With Me? (pics) by 0ldfool(m): 10:56am On Oct 06, 2021
I dey feel your jam baba
Re: Is It Still Possible To Find A Lady That Will Do This With Me? (pics) by Hanibbal(m): 11:04am On Oct 06, 2021
You are going places bro. Keep it up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If This Is What Belongs To Caesar Will You Give It Back ? / Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? / HELP!!! MY FIANCEE IS DENYING ME SEX AFTER AN ACTIVE SEXUAL LIFE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.