Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Imposters On Nairaland.. The Ones That Were caught and Busted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imposters On Nairaland.. The Ones That Were caught and Busted (2188 Views)

Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos) / Cutest Guy! On Nairaland! The Ladies Can Confirm That (pics) / ''well Behaved Ladies Are The Ones That Snatch Other Women's Husband'' - Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imposters On Nairaland.. The Ones That Were caught and Busted by WinningEleven(m): 1:41pm On Nov 23, 2018
During my tenure in this site, I've seen many monikers come and go but some take the cake.
Some males posing as females have deceived so many males here that their exposure was surprising.

These are their monikers

Vanida6
Jessicaseth
Ladyflames
QueenBelle

I will add more when I remember.
Please mention more if you remember grin
Re: Imposters On Nairaland.. The Ones That Were caught and Busted by WinningEleven(m): 1:43pm On Nov 23, 2018
Lefulefu samysmoothfresh iamd18 iamplato
Re: Imposters On Nairaland.. The Ones That Were caught and Busted by SweetBuns(f): 1:46pm On Nov 23, 2018
WinningEleven:
During my tenure in this site, I've seen many monikers come and go but some take the cake.
Some males posing as females have deceived so many males here that their exposure was surprising.

These are their monikers

Vanida6
Jessicaseth
Ladyflames
QueenBelle

Joblessness

1 Like

Re: Imposters On Nairaland.. The Ones That Were caught and Busted by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 23, 2018
I knew that Vanida was a dude. SweetBuns, your time is coming
Re: Imposters On Nairaland.. The Ones That Were caught and Busted by SweetBuns(f): 1:52pm On Nov 23, 2018
Earthbound:
who is this slowpoke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imposters On Nairaland.. The Ones That Were caught and Busted by swiz123(m): 1:54pm On Nov 23, 2018
And what did they finally achieve with their deceits?

We shouldn't forget iamkashybaby
Re: Imposters On Nairaland.. The Ones That Were caught and Busted by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:55pm On Nov 23, 2018
Earthbound:

Re: Imposters On Nairaland.. The Ones That Were caught and Busted by itchie: 1:56pm On Nov 23, 2018
WinningEleven:

These are their monikers

Vanida6
Jessicaseth
Ladyflames
QueenBelle

Jamariwolf and Ngeneukwuenu, the she-men cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Imposters On Nairaland.. The Ones That Were caught and Busted by davien(m): 1:57pm On Nov 23, 2018
I remember one that at one point was posing as a Chinese/Asian girl wanting to know more about Nigeria, and 1 random dude that kept chatting with her in Chinese(posting in Chinese on the thread), only to be exposed when people found out he was using Google translate and the supposed Chinese girl had the same chat pattern. At the end it was the guy who created the account for who knows what reason.

4 Likes

Re: Imposters On Nairaland.. The Ones That Were caught and Busted by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 23, 2018
SweetBuns:
who is this slowpoke
The guy who would have slowly poked between your sweet buns if you weren't so dumb and ugly.

1 Like

Re: Imposters On Nairaland.. The Ones That Were caught and Busted by SweetBuns(f): 2:01pm On Nov 23, 2018
Earthbound:

The guy who would have slowly poked between your sweet buns if you weren't so dumb and ugly.
get lost. Its clear you're ignorant and stupid
Re: Imposters On Nairaland.. The Ones That Were caught and Busted by ObaKlaz: 2:08pm On Nov 23, 2018
swiz123:
And what did they finally achieve with their deceits?

We shouldn't forget iamkashybaby
Ehen? IamKashyBaby na fake?
Re: Imposters On Nairaland.. The Ones That Were caught and Busted by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 23, 2018
SweetBuns:
get lost. Its clear you're ignorant and stupid
Hehehehe E pain am. Maybe if you're actually a woman and are pretty, I might reconsider. grin

1 Like

Re: Imposters On Nairaland.. The Ones That Were caught and Busted by SweetBuns(f): 2:11pm On Nov 23, 2018
Earthbound:

Hehehehe E pain am. Maybe if you're actually a woman and are pretty, I might reconsider. grin
I dont need ur consideration
Re: Imposters On Nairaland.. The Ones That Were caught and Busted by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 23, 2018
SweetBuns:
I dont need ur consideration
We both know you do. wink
Re: Imposters On Nairaland.. The Ones That Were caught and Busted by Jamariwolff(f): 2:19pm On Nov 23, 2018
itchie:

funny haha

1 Like

Re: Imposters On Nairaland.. The Ones That Were caught and Busted by SweetBuns(f): 2:21pm On Nov 23, 2018
Earthbound:

We both know you do. wink
idiot
Re: Imposters On Nairaland.. The Ones That Were caught and Busted by WinningEleven(m): 2:28pm On Nov 23, 2018
itchie:

grin

2 Likes

Re: Imposters On Nairaland.. The Ones That Were caught and Busted by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 23, 2018
SweetBuns:
idiot

Re: Imposters On Nairaland.. The Ones That Were caught and Busted by Oreofepeters: 2:34pm On Nov 23, 2018
SweetBuns:
idiot
why are you always bitter?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imposters On Nairaland.. The Ones That Were caught and Busted by IamPlato(m): 2:59pm On Nov 23, 2018
SweetBuns:
idiot

Continue!

You Are A Man And We Know

3 Likes

Re: Imposters On Nairaland.. The Ones That Were caught and Busted by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 23, 2018
WinningEleven:
Lefulefu samysmoothfres.h iamd1.8 iamplat.o
brotherly many thanks for inviting me herecheesy.its like dis thread go sweet.lemme go thrucheesy
Re: Imposters On Nairaland.. The Ones That Were caught and Busted by WinningEleven(m): 5:02pm On Nov 23, 2018
lefulefu:
brotherly many thanks for inviting me herecheesy.its like dis thread go sweet.lemme go thrucheesy
grin
Re: Imposters On Nairaland.. The Ones That Were caught and Busted by SweetBuns(f): 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2018
IamPlato:

Continue!

You Are A Man And We Know
useless man
Re: Imposters On Nairaland.. The Ones That Were caught and Busted by Eberechi24(f): 5:36pm On Nov 23, 2018
Queenbelle is lady and was never a man/imposter.
Had it been her picture never surface online, she will still be operating with that account.

The scam alert was a stunt

She is here with you guys with another moniker.
Re: Imposters On Nairaland.. The Ones That Were caught and Busted by SweetBuns(f): 5:47pm On Nov 23, 2018
Eberechi24:
Had it been her picture never surface online, she will still be operating with that account.

what do you mean?
Re: Imposters On Nairaland.. The Ones That Were caught and Busted by Eberechi24(f): 5:49pm On Nov 23, 2018
SweetBuns:
what do you mean?
You know what I mean wink cheesy
Re: Imposters On Nairaland.. The Ones That Were caught and Busted by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 23, 2018
Eberechi24:

Queenbelle is a Lady how did you know undecided I thoughth he is
the same person as here2fuck or are you the person behind that account
Re: Imposters On Nairaland.. The Ones That Were caught and Busted by SweetBuns(f): 5:54pm On Nov 23, 2018
JjBankys:
Queenbelle is a Lady how did you know undecided I thoughth he is
the same person as here2fuck or are you the person behind that account
think before you speak
Don't jump to conclusion
Re: Imposters On Nairaland.. The Ones That Were caught and Busted by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 23, 2018
SweetBuns:
think before you speak
Don't jump to conclusion
undecided
Re: Imposters On Nairaland.. The Ones That Were caught and Busted by SweetBuns(f): 5:57pm On Nov 23, 2018
Eberechi24:

You know what I mean wink cheesy
I dont o sad
Re: Imposters On Nairaland.. The Ones That Were caught and Busted by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 23, 2018
SweetBuns:
think before you speak
Don't jump to conclusion
wait a minute are you Queen Belle

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Fiancée Finally Breaks Her Piggy Bank / See What This Lady Wrote For Her Man To Buy For Her This Christmas / I Miss Those Days Of Love Letters: Write A Love Letter To Me Here!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.