Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:32 PM

Prewedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man Who Propose To His Nigeria Girlfriend At Airport - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prewedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man Who Propose To His Nigeria Girlfriend At Airport (603 Views)

Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée / Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prewedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man Who Propose To His Nigeria Girlfriend At Airport by MrGist: 3:31pm On Nov 23, 2018
The interracial couple are wasting no time to get hitched and will be walking down the aisle tomorrow, November 24 at the Evangelical Church of West Africa, ACWA, in Jos.

BY GISTMORE.COM >> https://gistmore.com/pre-wedding-photos-american-man-proposed-nigerian-girlfriend-nigerian-airport

mynd44 Lalasticlala

Re: Prewedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man Who Propose To His Nigeria Girlfriend At Airport by MrGist: 3:31pm On Nov 23, 2018

Re: Prewedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man Who Propose To His Nigeria Girlfriend At Airport by MrGist: 3:32pm On Nov 23, 2018
Lovely
Re: Prewedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man Who Propose To His Nigeria Girlfriend At Airport by mrjaydee(m): 3:49pm On Nov 23, 2018
Which format she use...this babe dey go Yankee be that

Re: Prewedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man Who Propose To His Nigeria Girlfriend At Airport by Mariangeles(f): 4:11pm On Nov 23, 2018
mrjaydee:
Which format she use...this babe dey go Yankee be that
grin grin grin
Sharp sharp format ! grin
Re: Prewedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man Who Propose To His Nigeria Girlfriend At Airport by nifemi25(m): 4:12pm On Nov 23, 2018
It's high time myself travel go meet this girl for USA. So that I go propose to her. Who go borrow me visa and ticket money ?

(1) (Reply)

Meghan Markle Tears Royal Family Apart / Nigerian Feminist, #etomi, Reveals The Only Reason Why Men Hate Runz Girls / Dont Insult, I Am A Matured Man With Kids, I Can Pay Your Bills (advice)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.