Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) (77257 Views)

Army On A Condolence Visit To Wife Of Ibrahim Sakaba (Photos) / Col. Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Issues Ultimatum To The Nigerian Army / Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by edetcnn(m): 9:19pm On Nov 23, 2018
Born2Breed:
Those mercenaries that were disengaged should be re-employed. The casualty on our side will be less and those guys are human hunters. They scared the piss out of shekau then.

Executive Outcomes from SA. They could have ended the insurgency in a matter of months. But they have to be let go because If they rout Boko Haram how will the cabal surrounding the presidency, the minister of defence, the contractors, western arm dealers, and even the media, some of who are paid by interested parties chop? This is a billion dollar enterprise bro. Watch government announce the release of some millions of dollars to escalate its efforts after this incidence. God help us all.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by erico2k2(m): 9:20pm On Nov 23, 2018
WinningSun:

not really armo. those guys were shot at less than 100 meters.
lack of adequate equipment.Heavy guns would have sorted the BH people!

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by gidjah(m): 9:20pm On Nov 23, 2018
oluwaahmed:

The gun battle lasted for only 45 mins. Bros 80 soldiers were killed in 45 mins, do u know what that means? It means they were unprepared, scared and knew help will come from nowhere. So rather than sit tight and fight pending reinforcement, they ran away and died running. The question is where is $1bn dollar weaponry and Intel gadgets. Don't forget this attack was at 6pm (broad daylight). Boko get mind.
Not completely true pls.That was at about 6pm,ypou can hardly get support at that time, the distance between that command amd the other is hundreds of kilometres ,air support camy even come for you at that time of the late eve, the terrain of that place is anoyher serious issue, The major trouble with those commands is that they are all poorly funded, no good health system, hardly have a Sound do tir there sef,most of their doctors dey township hospitals,feeding sef very poor, morale very very low. They where not just ready for such at that time. My !major anger is that they got letters from the sect few days before the attack took place what was done by the leaders of the command or GOC ?Niverians can be very careless with information wallahi

9 Likes

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 23, 2018
tyeenigga:
I tried NDA thrice but to no avail only God knows why but Am guessing why by now. Such an handsome soldier my heart bleeds for the family and whoever is sponsoring BH judgment day is at hand
I tried it Six times

8 Likes

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by Banter1(m): 9:20pm On Nov 23, 2018
rottennaija:
This is a serious failure in intelligence. How could the boko haram approach their formation without them being aware in advance? What happened to drone surveillance? How could they have been overrunned in a gun battle that probably last for hours without calling for Air support? Or could it be a case of sabotage?
BH boys even wrote them a later that they are coming that day. its very unfortunate

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by mimimiles93: 9:20pm On Nov 23, 2018
tyeenigga:
I tried NDA thrice but to no avail only God knows why but Am guessing why by now. Such an handsome soldier my heart bleeds for the family and whoever is sponsoring BH judgment day is at hand

Bro I urge u to pick the form and join.. Never give up.

We all gonna die someday.

How u die matters a lot..

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by selfemployed(m): 9:21pm On Nov 23, 2018
KwoiZabo:
The best form of defence is attack. The Army should launch a continuous offensive against this group. Our army bases are not hidden so it is easy for BH to deploy 70% of their fighting force to a Base of 150 soldiers and you know the result.

The army should consider going faceless like bokoharam

1 Like

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by erico2k2(m): 9:21pm On Nov 23, 2018
edetcnn:

Executive Outcomes from SA. They could have ended the insurgency in a matter of months. But they have to be let go because If they rout Boko Haram how will the cabal surrounding the presidency, the minister of defence, the contractors, western arm dealers, and even the media, some of who are paid by interested parties chop? This is a billion dollar enterprise bro. Watch government announce the release of some millions of dollars to escalate its efforts after this incidence. God help us all.
U jst said the Gospel truth!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by mimimiles93: 9:22pm On Nov 23, 2018
Hizzy:
I tried it Six times
Try again.. Never ever give up
Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by Viking007(m): 9:22pm On Nov 23, 2018
Giovanni2332:
Tears all over my eyes , God please free us from these hardship. We have sinned please forgive us .
cry cry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by okoroemeka(m): 9:22pm On Nov 23, 2018
rottennaija:
This is a serious failure in intelligence. How could the boko haram approach their formation without them being aware in advance? What happened to drone surveillance? How could they have been overrunned in a gun battle that probably last for hours without calling for Air support? Or could it be a case of sabotage?
the truth is that the terrorist warned the army that they are coming,the army men on observation saw the terrorist coming by 6.00 pm,not yet dark and still they were defeated, i think they didn't have explosive shells in the tanks ,if they have could have opened fire at long range.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 23, 2018
KwoiZabo:
The best form of defence is attack. The Army should launch a continuous offensive against this group. Our army bases are not hidden so it is easy for BH to deploy 70% of their fighting force to a Base of 150 soldiers and you know the result.
But I believe the Nigerian army are more trained and equipped compared to Boko Haram, I dont see how 13 Boko Haram will attack a military base of over 70 soldier and succeed. It's surprising

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by darkelf: 9:24pm On Nov 23, 2018
AsiwajuNdigbo:

This guy will make the 5th Lt. Col. mowed down by boko in 4yrs. At least ones reported. Bikoharam has better intelligence and reconnaisance than NA. Back when Sagir Musa was Lt. Col. they issued warning and described his car where it was parked and where the officer lived and his daily routine, told him they could have taken him out if they wanted and warned him to desist from tailing them trying to pinpoint their hideout if he valued his life.
The zoo army is useless. They posted Sagir out of the war zone. Many Lt.Col. are not as lucky, they have been cut down but very few are reported.

This means that there are apologist within the ranks of the NA.

Boko haram could not have gotten such info through drone surveillance

The NA should have conducted investigation into Col Sagir MuSa's Unit

6 Likes

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by LegitDiva: 9:25pm On Nov 23, 2018
This one pain me sha

RIP Sir!

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by Offpoint: 9:25pm On Nov 23, 2018
rottennaija:
Lol, I got someone in the army. Nigerian government are just sending this guys to go and die without inquipment. the so called billions you heard spend on weapons on the news are all lies. 60% of the money has been diverted into the ogas personal accounts.

My Friend on the war front told me if Boko Haram should invade or ambush any army base, the only surviving army will be those who run. C'mon bullets sometimes they don't have to repell any attack. They lack food, weapons and any kinds intelligence.

Boko are 10x inquip with modern weapons than Nigeria army.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 23, 2018
Good! terrorists killed by Another terrorists, Hopefully their population might reduce.

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 23, 2018
I STRONGLY BELIEVE THIS WAS A SABOTAGE - WITH INTERNAL CONSPIRACY

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by darkelf: 9:26pm On Nov 23, 2018
lesbiconverter:
I keep saying these boko haram boys are foreign intelligence dealing ruthlessly with our 1st line of defense. shocked

Local bandits can't be more prepared than[b] our gallant soldiers[/b]

This war has revealed to us a bitter truth. Our soldiers were never gallant in the first place.

They flee at the sight of the enemy, even when such enemy had given them notice of attack

7 Likes

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by Notatribalist(m): 9:26pm On Nov 23, 2018
rottennaija:
that air support is what I really don't understand.. I just don't understand this low communication between are forces

5 Likes

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 23, 2018
erico2k2:
lack of adequate equipment.Heavy guns would have sorted the BH people!
well motivated agberos can overrun any of our barracks

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by lonelydora: 9:28pm On Nov 23, 2018
KwoiZabo:

BHT are fighting a guerrilla war
Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by jmaine: 9:28pm On Nov 23, 2018
mimimiles93:
Jona and his gang stole the money meant for buying weapons to fight these Boko boys

And 3.5 years after Jona and his gang are still stealing money right?

Carry on with your aimless sycophancy.

15 Likes

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 23, 2018
mimimiles93:

Bro I urge u to pick the form and join.. Never give up.

We all gonna die someday.

How u die matters a lot..
Though the Nigerian army is overstretched, I don't think that's the major reason they can't defeat Boko Haram, some top men somewhere are playing games with these soldiers life, the only way to defeat Boko Haram is to tackle it from their sponsors.

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by vickycindy: 9:29pm On Nov 23, 2018
A minute silent to our fallen HEROS.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 23, 2018
lonelydora:

BHT are fighting a guerrilla war
Nigerian army are the best in Africa when it comes to guerrilla war, something is not right here

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:30pm On Nov 23, 2018
charliboy654:

But I believe the Nigerian army are more trained and equipped compared to Boko Haram, I dont see how 13 Boko Haram will attack a military base of over 70 soldier and succeed. It's surprising
You guys keep making the mistake of thinking that boko Haram and ISWAP are not well trained! There are foreign mercenaries from even isis coming to train these blood thirsty sahel fighters on conventional warfare (marksmanship and tactics included)..those guys on that video moved with the swagger of invincibility, they came prepared and trained for that onslaught..

7 Likes

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by bigsmoke2(m): 9:30pm On Nov 23, 2018
I don't understand how this people can continue to terrorize like this separate their area they occupy from the rest of the country with landmines and traps leaving only small path which can be heavily guarded then go on rampage every now and then bombing and killing anything that attempts to move in the area separated with mines.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by pooozeee(m): 9:30pm On Nov 23, 2018
The airforce failed to assist the ground troops this is too bad and this happened as a result of Technical Error.

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by darkelf: 9:32pm On Nov 23, 2018
Slickest:

My friend shattap der, the dullards orders is what is keeping u safe from BH... Grow up abeg

As for the two of you, please forget party affiliation and name calling. This isn't the time and place for this.

Like it or not, we are suffering from the ineptitude of leaders, past and present.

PDP or APC aside, we lost a lot of men and we ought to be questioning our leaders

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by samuelchimmy(m): 9:32pm On Nov 23, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
lol
Some of the dead soldiers were killed while running away
from where I come from such things don't meet us .... No joke.... Whenever its happening in front ,we are always at the back, whenever its happening in front,we are always at the back.......
Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 23, 2018
Offpoint:

Lol, I got someone in the army. Nigerian government are just sending this guys to go and die without inquipment. the so called billions you heard spend on weapons on the news are all lies. 60% of the money has been diverted into the ogas personal accounts.

My Friend on the war front told me if Boko Haram should invade or ambush any army base, the only surviving army will be those who run. C'mon bullets sometimes they don't have to repell any attack. They lack food, weapons and any kinds intelligence.

Boko are 10x inquip with modern weapons than Nigeria army.
And one idiot will call me a coward because I said I can't join the Nigeria army

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) by bookishme: 9:32pm On Nov 23, 2018
JoanHicks:
The facial expressions of this solider tells it all

Our soldiers ain't happy
They can't be happy. See the gun he's even holding. Is that the kind of gun they should be given?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation / Is This What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To? One Word For Nigeria In This Picture / Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.