Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,384 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) (80317 Views)

Lady Twerks To Davido's #bumbum In A Moving Bus, Keke & On Okada To Win N1M / Nigerian Lady Twerks To Davido's N1M #BumBum In A Car Boot In Turkey / Curvy Slay Queen Twerks To Davido #bumbumchallenge On Top Of A Tree (pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by ednut1(m): 4:26pm On Nov 24, 2018
computergeek:
And this girl makes 100K-250K each time she promotes a new song with her twerking.

I'm starting to consider dumping the laptop and taking up the gluteus maximus.
100k indeed
Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by MrGodwithin: 4:30pm On Nov 24, 2018
this is real abracadabra
Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by SocialJustice: 4:32pm On Nov 24, 2018
JjBankys:
She's hot embarassed
I swear.
Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by otipoju(m): 4:32pm On Nov 24, 2018
computergeek:
And this girl makes 100K-250K each time she promotes a new song with her twerking.

Na...do all you can to relocate to a climate where your skills will be valued.
Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by princesweetman2(m): 4:34pm On Nov 24, 2018
computergeek:

Madam I make d max of d range plus 100k in a month just maintaining orbit r or rubikon as is called in d banking sector.

My petty advice for u is to pick a PL study it well , learn how to connect it to a DB - sql or nosql, learn framework den freestyle real life projects.

+ learn how to expose db to api aka webservices

Or send me a mail
Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 24, 2018
Mankosi:
Watch vaseline crew invade this thread like

[img]https://media1./images/e64ca63a2ff2602fcb372b5a8e7dc294/tenor.gif?itemid=4891968[/img]

You belong shey

1 Like

Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by LeHMaR(m): 4:42pm On Nov 24, 2018
And someone had to beg in the comment section...

1 Like

Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by SocialJustice: 4:42pm On Nov 24, 2018
Xavier5:
I still can't understand why some ladies will choose to sexualize herself all in the name of tweaking. Like seriously, is that what they were created for, sexuality?

#Xavier.
Dey speak English as she makes bank. You think say work dey Nigeria abi?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by hammerFC: 4:46pm On Nov 24, 2018
POLITICAL PROSTITUTE AND ASHAWO.

U DEY SHAKE SMELLING YANSH FOR A DEAD 90 YEARS OLD BUHARI.

RIP!

1 Like

Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by holluphemydavid(m): 4:48pm On Nov 24, 2018
when I saw d headline,I knew it going to be janemena

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by DavIkenna(m): 4:50pm On Nov 24, 2018
Xavier5:
I still can't understand why some ladies will choose to sexualize herself all in the name of tweaking. Like seriously, is that what they were created for, sexuality?

#Xavier.

Hmm
Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by hammerFC: 4:58pm On Nov 24, 2018
THIS IS WAT A VOTE FOR BUHARI MEANS FOR THE GIRL CHILD.

THIS IS WAT BUHARI THINKS OF NIGERIAN WOMEN.

SEX OBJECT THAT BELONG IN THE OTHER ROOM.

IF NIGERIANS MAKE THE MISTAKE OF VOTING THIS MAN IN 2019, THEN THIS COUNTRY WILL DEFINATELY BE DIVIDED VIOLENTLY.

EACH TO HIS OWN.

THE DUMBNESS IS TOO MUCH. (OUR MUMU DON DO)

Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by Vacora(m): 5:00pm On Nov 24, 2018
Drwords:
So�

If juggling your gluteus maximus like the abandoned watermelons on a clown's table is your version of relevance in this dire times, i'll like to refer you to okija�

Nonsense and twerking! angry

LOL I am dead! grin cracking me up!!
Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by NothingDoMe: 5:00pm On Nov 24, 2018
computergeek:

Nah. Won't work for you.
Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by hammerFC: 5:00pm On Nov 24, 2018
BUHARI SAID WOMEN BELONG IN THE OTHER ROOM.

TELL ME WAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BUHARI AND BOKO HARAM?

TO TELL U THAT HE MEANT IT, SEE THE KIND CHEAP VIDEO VIXEN CAMPAIGN GOING AROUND SOCIAL MEDIA THAT HE SPONSOR.

WAT TYPE OF IMAGES ARE THIS AND HOW DOES IT DEPICT WOMEN?

THIS IS COMING FROM NIGERA PRESIDENCY.

Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by MrGoogle88: 5:07pm On Nov 24, 2018
computergeek:

You be yahoo gal?
Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by hammerFC: 5:10pm On Nov 24, 2018
NIGERIA AS A COUNTRY IS MORALLY BANKRUPT.

SEE PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN.

NO PROJECT TO SHOW, JUST HOW THEY PAY SMALL GIRLS, YOUNGER THAN THEIR DAUGHTER(ZAINAB BUHARI) TO PERFORM SEXUAL MOVEMENT.

THIS IS HOW THEY SPEND NIGERIA MONEY

BUHARI HAS NO RESPECT FOR ANYBODY AND THINK HE IS GOD.

BUHARI OPENLY SAID NIGERIANS ARE MENTAL CASE AND MAD.

NIGERIANS ARE LAZY.

DO U BLAME HIM?

IN A SANE COUNTRY, WITH INTELLIGENT PEOPLE, IS THIS HOW PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN ARE CONDUCTED FOR A SITTING PRESIDENT.

WAT ARE NIGERIANS VOTING FOR?

PROJECTS OR THE POO FROM A VERY PUBLIC SMELLING YANSH PUT ON DISPLAY?

Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by Mankosi: 5:12pm On Nov 24, 2018
abluck:

You belong shey
A married man like me doing vaseline? Wetin my wife come dey do?
Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 24, 2018
the twerking of tin is it good or bad
Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by Divay22(f): 5:16pm On Nov 24, 2018
JasonScoolari comman see something cheesy grin
Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by omooba969(m): 5:18pm On Nov 24, 2018
Lazy youth.
Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by omooba969(m): 5:23pm On Nov 24, 2018
hammerFC:
POLITICAL PROSTITUTE AND ASHAWO.

U DEY SHAKE SMELLING YANSH FOR A DEAD 90 YEARS OLD BUHARI.

RIP!

PMB is someone's father, husband, brother, friend, in-law & uncle.

Behave yourself & stop this nonsense.
Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 24, 2018
Triangles1:
This twerk started in U. S by some of their IndecentStar, I remembered the first set of people's who try it in Nigeria and our pastors and imam started insulting them, now it has become act for every body and accepted by you and me, in the next 5 to 7 years lesbianism will be rampage every where.
U have said it all.
If NIGERIA had been an entirely Christian Nation, it would have been worse than South Africa, in this regard.
Nigeria would have approved all manner of Rubbish
Who tried such when we had the MILITARY...?

Democracy begets freedom.
Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by hammerFC: 5:26pm On Nov 24, 2018
omooba969:

PMB is someone's father, husband, brother, friend, in-law & uncle.

Behave yourself & stop this nonsense.

PMB is Sex offender and a well known Pedophile.

The fact that 57 years old Prophet Muhammad had sexual relations with Aisha at 7 is no excuse.

This is not the dark agaes and those degrading campaign pictures degrades women.

Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by omooba969(m): 5:29pm On Nov 24, 2018
hammerFC:
[b][/b]

PMB is Sex offender and a well known Pedophile.

The fact that Prophet Muhammad had sexual relations with Aisha at 7 is no excuse.

This is not the dark agaes and those degrading campaign pictures degrades women.

You're still trying to shamelessly justify your Stupidity.

Stop this nonsense now.
Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by haryorbarmie83(m): 5:31pm On Nov 24, 2018
This ass no be for this world ooo.
Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by hammerFC: 5:32pm On Nov 24, 2018
omooba969:

You're still trying to shamelessly justify your Stupidity.

Stop this nonsense now.

Buhari is a shameless Pedophile.

Let me ask u, how old was Aisha wen he sodomized her?

Aisha don even reach 12?

Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by hammerFC: 5:36pm On Nov 24, 2018
Nigeria have never had it so bad.

Nigeria is finished under Buahri.

Na yansh and Breast dem dey take do Presidential campaign now.

Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by Deepfreezer(m): 5:36pm On Nov 24, 2018
computergeek:

Can you hack? If yes, reply asap, I've got a job for you $$$
Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by Deepfreezer(m): 5:37pm On Nov 24, 2018
computergeek:

Can you hack? If yes, reply asap, I've got a job for you $$$.
Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by Knox123(m): 5:38pm On Nov 24, 2018
Bamidey:
I give it to her, she knows her game. But 5years from now, Amber Rose and Blac Chyna will still be relevant; I don't see Jane going more than this.
She should give us more to talk about.
Dancing with only bra and pant, probably that catapult called g-string from next year then, 2020 should be without bra, 2021 fully naked. And the session goes on and on til she goes completely mad. grin

oloriburuku

Waayray !! grin grin grin
Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by hammerFC: 5:38pm On Nov 24, 2018
How old was this old man wen he started having sexual relations with Aisha

A pervert in Aso Rock

Shiit Country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Indian Man’s Joystick Rots After Extended Use Of Condom / If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) / Man And Girlfriend Spend Night In Sterling Bank’s Toilet In Delta, Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.