Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,455 members, 7,812,395 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum (13322 Views)

Girlfriend Raises The Bar As She Flaunts The Gifts She Got For Her Boyfriend / 'New Year, New Boyfriends' - Slay Queen As She Shares New Year Photos / Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum by Ritzy10(f): 5:53pm On Nov 24, 2018
I wonder what life will be, without social media. I guess many will be dead or rather unnoticed..

A Nigerian Lady or better a slay queen took to her IG page to share a highly rated photo, barring her massive bum and decided to shake some tables of those ladies that flaunt their cosmetic bums on social media..

She went further to define the originality of a bum bum and what makes it attractive.. She pointed out some things that makes up a real butt such as the wrinkles..

If those wrinkles ain't available on your ass, then forget it, you're not attractive those wrinkles are signs of originality and sexiness. Those wrinkles define your bumbum who agress with me? She wrote..

Who Agrees With HER

SOURCE

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

3 Likes

Re: If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum by dingbang(m): 5:56pm On Nov 24, 2018
I'll save my comment. cool

2 Likes

Re: If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 24, 2018
Ukwuuu!! shocked... It seems my friend dingbang is an avid lover of big big yanshcheesy.na im be d first to commentcheesy.

1 Like

Re: If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum by dingbang(m): 6:11pm On Nov 24, 2018
lefulefu:
Ukwuuu!! shocked... It seems my friend Dingbang loves big yanshcheesy
lol... The ass is presentable

2 Likes

Re: If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum by Twoclans(f): 6:12pm On Nov 24, 2018
The ukwu boys arrived first smiley

9 Likes

Re: If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum by Biingoo: 6:16pm On Nov 24, 2018
See wetin grown up lady dey mumu for cyber space

8 Likes

Re: If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum by sinaj(f): 6:16pm On Nov 24, 2018
She is kworrect

2 Likes

Re: If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 24, 2018
She is right , any ukwu without winkles is either photoshoot or fake.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 24, 2018
dingbang:
lol... The ass is presentable
iyam telling ucheesy. The little wrinkles on the backside makes it look more natural unlike those plastic bootiescheesy. Randy91,dumininu01,Winingeleven,mikejj and luminious wont miss dis type of azzcheesy.folake4u come an c yoruba ukwu oocheesy.

2 Likes

Re: If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum by Olalan(m): 6:21pm On Nov 24, 2018
And she thinks she's making sense.....

1 Like

Re: If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 24, 2018
Twoclans:
The ukwu boys arrived first smiley
dingbang was d first to arrivecheesy.. And im go dey pretend say im no like big yanshcheesy.

2 Likes

Re: If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum by dingbang(m): 6:22pm On Nov 24, 2018
lefulefu:
iyam telling ucheesy. The little wrinkles on the backside makes it look more natural unlike those plastic bootiescheesy. Randy91,dumininu01,Winingeleven,mikejj and luminious wont miss dis type of azzcheesy.folake4u come an c yoruba ukwu oocheesy.
luminouz can sign a blank cheque because of that ass

1 Like

Re: If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum by dingbang(m): 6:23pm On Nov 24, 2018
lefulefu:
dingbang was d first to arrivecheesy.. And im go dey pretend say im no like big yanshcheesy.
you did.. I saw you . cheesy

1 Like

Re: If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum by pedrilo: 6:23pm On Nov 24, 2018
The truth abt all dese slay pipo is dat they r very empty in d head.
Complete coconut head.
Re: If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum by Twoclans(f): 6:24pm On Nov 24, 2018
lefulefu:

dingbang is an ukwu boy and so are you. grin

I know more of your members are coming,let's wait for it.

How are you my love kiss

1 Like

Re: If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum by dingbang(m): 6:28pm On Nov 24, 2018
Twoclans:

dingbang is an ukwu boy and so are you.

I know more of your members are coming,let's wait for it.

How are you my love kiss
undecided
Re: If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum by Twoclans(f): 6:44pm On Nov 24, 2018
dingbang:
undecided

Your dislike for me still exists ,maybe it will go away in 2019. undecided

1 Like

Re: If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum by Diamond23(f): 6:59pm On Nov 24, 2018
lefulefu:
Ukwuuu!! shocked... It seems my friend dingbang is an avid lover of big big yanshcheesy.na im be d first to commentcheesy.
Wen eva I c a post on dz, I always luk 4ward to ur exclamations ““UKWU”” Nd u neva disappoint...keep it up grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum by dingbang(m): 7:05pm On Nov 24, 2018
Twoclans:

Your dislike for me still exists ,maybe it will go away in 2019. undecided
why should i dislike you? Thats not my kind of person
Re: If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum by Missesgrace(f): 7:27pm On Nov 24, 2018
Re: If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum by luminouz(m): 7:41pm On Nov 24, 2018
dingbang:
Blank cheque alone??
I go sign my house,2 cars and my birth certificate for this ass na....see the upper body and how it grades into the big bimbum....my star bottle typa girl

3 Likes

Re: If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum by luminouz(m): 7:43pm On Nov 24, 2018
lefulefu:
Egbon..na luminouz not luminous oooooo....
Most times I no dey get ur mentions cuz of this mistake!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum by jonaifame22(m): 8:00pm On Nov 24, 2018
my eyes haveseen the wonders of Gods creation
Re: If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 24, 2018
See ass shocked shocked
Re: If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 24, 2018
dingbang:
luminouz right now grin grin

1 Like

Re: If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 24, 2018
luminouz:

Egbon..na luminouz not luminous oooooo....
Most times I no dey get ur mentions cuz of this mistake!! cheesy
aghh sorry oo i dont know why i dey always mistake the z for s cheesy
u have missed many juicy asses i tell u grin grin
Re: If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum by Oreofepeters: 8:16pm On Nov 24, 2018
SSweet ass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 24, 2018
luminouz:

Blank cheque alone??
I go sign my house,2 cars and my birth certificate for this ass na....see the upper body and how it grades into the big bimbum....my star bottle typa girl
i talk am grin

Re: If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum by luminouz(m): 8:21pm On Nov 24, 2018
lefulefu:

luminouz right now grin grin
wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 24, 2018
Oreofepeters:
SSweet ass
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum by dreamworld: 8:22pm On Nov 24, 2018
She's saying the truth

1 Like

Re: If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum by luminouz(m): 8:22pm On Nov 24, 2018
lefulefu:

aghh sorry oo i dont know why i dey always mistake the z for s cheesy
u have missed many juicy asses i tell u grin grin
Many more asses still dey to share my brother... angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry / Things Yahoo Guys Do To Girls For Money...be Warned!!!! / "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.