Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum (13377 Views)

Girlfriend Raises The Bar As She Flaunts The Gifts She Got For Her Boyfriend / 'New Year, New Boyfriends' - Slay Queen As She Shares New Year Photos / Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 24, 2018
Twoclans:

dingbang is an ukwu boy and so are you. grin

I know more of your members are coming,let's wait for it.

How are you my love kiss
dingbang"s a coded ukwu lover cheesy
iyam fine my dear and u? wink

1 Like

Re: If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 24, 2018
Diamond23:
Wen eva I c a post on dz, I always luk 4ward to ur exclamations ““UKWU”” Nd u neva disappoint...keep it up grin grin grin
diamond diamond cheesy

Re: If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum by Diamond23(f): 9:14pm On Nov 24, 2018
lefulefu:

diamond diamond cheesy
tongue

1 Like

Re: If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 24, 2018

1 Like

Re: If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum by reachome(m): 9:50pm On Nov 24, 2018
Why is setting SMS notification on facebook so difficult or can anyone be of help?
Re: If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum by folake4u(f): 10:00pm On Nov 24, 2018
lefulefu:
Ukwuuu!! shocked... It seems my friend dingbang is an avid lover of big big yanshcheesy.na im be d first to commentcheesy.

You and big ass ehn! cheesy
Re: If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 24, 2018
folake4u:

You and big ass ehn! cheesy
grin grin
Re: If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum by sunnymix: 11:25pm On Nov 24, 2018
lefulefu:
Ukwuuu!! shocked... It seems my friend dingbang is an avid lover of big big yanshcheesy.na im be d first to commentcheesy.
u don run come here abi..ukwu boy
Re: If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum by Nelly70(f): 11:31pm On Nov 24, 2018
Ritzy10:
I wonder what life will be, without social media. I guess many will be dead or rather unnoticed..

A Nigerian Lady or better a slay queen took to her IG page to share a highly rated photo, barring her massive bum and decided to shake some tables of those ladies that flaunt their cosmetic bums on social media..

She went further to define the originality of a bum bum and what makes it attractive.. She pointed out some things that makes up a real butt such as the wrinkles..

Who Agrees With HER

SOURCE

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

mhen this one nah building material
Re: If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum by Nelly70(f): 11:35pm On Nov 24, 2018
lefulefu:
iyam telling ucheesy. The little wrinkles on the backside makes it look more natural unlike those plastic bootiescheesy. Randy91,dumininu01,Winingeleven,mikejj and luminious wont miss dis type of azzcheesy.folake4u come an c yoruba ukwu oocheesy.

lol kilo�

Re: If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum by courna(m): 9:27am On Nov 25, 2018
Twoclans:
The ukwu boys arrived first smiley
where's yours I'll like to have a view...
Re: If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum by Twoclans(f): 9:35am On Nov 25, 2018
courna:

where's yours I'll like to have a view...

You want to see what is meant for spirits tongue

2 Likes

Re: If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 25, 2018
lefulefu:
iyam telling ucheesy. The little wrinkles on the backside makes it look more natural unlike those plastic bootiescheesy. Randy91,dumininu01,Winingeleven,mikejj and luminious wont miss dis type of azzcheesy.folake4u come an c yoruba ukwu oocheesy.

4get wrinkles....this yansh is bae!!!!!cheesy cheesy
Re: If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 25, 2018
lefulefu:
dingbang"s a coded ukwu lover cheesy iyam fine my dear and u? wink

Do you knw hw IG handle?gringrin
Lemme goan get d view of this yansh first hand cheesy cheesy
Re: If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 25, 2018
Ritzy10:
I wonder what life will be, without social media. I guess many will be dead or rather unnoticed..

A Nigerian Lady or better a slay queen took to her IG page to share a highly rated photo, barring her massive bum and decided to shake some tables of those ladies that flaunt their cosmetic bums on social media..

She went further to define the originality of a bum bum and what makes it attractive.. She pointed out some things that makes up a real butt such as the wrinkles..

Who Agrees With HER

SOURCE

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

what's her IG handlecheesy cheesy

if we no bang this kind yansh,wetin we gain
Re: If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum by Klerik: 1:15pm On Nov 25, 2018
Very correct... ��
Re: If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum by courna(m): 1:18pm On Nov 25, 2018
Twoclans:

You want to see what is meant for spirits tongue
spirits go fear fear
show me sumtin jhoor
Re: If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum by Twoclans(f): 1:31pm On Nov 25, 2018
courna:

spirits go fear fear

show me sumtin jhoor

I like your craze,I am also in a good mood today .I will show you.

Check my profile picture tongue

1 Like

Re: If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum by courna(m): 1:40pm On Nov 25, 2018
Twoclans:

I like your craze,I am also in a good mood today .I will show you.
Check my profile picture tongue
my gawd.....

juicy booty....

that actually got me speechless for a sec

2 Likes

Re: If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum by Twoclans(f): 1:44pm On Nov 25, 2018
courna:

my gawd.....

juicy booty....

Hmmmmmmmmn

You are indeed an ukwu boy,go and submit your application to king lefulefu .

1 Like

Re: If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum by courna(m): 1:51pm On Nov 25, 2018
Twoclans:

Hmmmmmmmmn

sure thing...
Re: If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum by illegal7(m): 2:36pm On Nov 25, 2018
Of course I do agree with her because the only stuff about them that's 100% real are the stretch marks ... Hair, eyes and all other stuffs ain't as real as it seems .
Re: If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:51pm On Nov 25, 2018
sinaj:
She is kworrect
Are the wrinkles on your own?
Re: If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum by NLFINEST(m): 5:30pm On Nov 25, 2018
Idi reeeee

Re: If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 25, 2018
Nelly70:

lol kilo�
Where for Cali you base?
Re: If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum by princfred(m): 6:07pm On Nov 25, 2018
pedrilo:
The truth abt all dese slay pipo is dat they r very empty in d head.
Complete coconut head.
Maybe because the brain relocated to somewhere else like to the back. grin
Re: If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 25, 2018
Twoclans:

Hmmmmmmmmn

happy sunday wink

1 Like

Re: If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 25, 2018
courna:

my gawd.....

juicy booty....

grin grin

1 Like

Re: If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 25, 2018
Nelly70:

lol kilo�
biko no bite me ooo shocked
Re: If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 25, 2018
Randy91:

4get wrinkles....this yansh is bae!!!!!cheesy cheesy
iyam telling u grin
d azZ is so bae grin grin

1 Like

Re: If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum by courna(m): 10:32pm On Nov 25, 2018
lefulefu:
grin grin
i sight you boss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Horrible Commando Experience ( Ladies Only) / Things Yahoo Guys Do To Girls For Money...be Warned!!!! / List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.