Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking (107663 Views)

The Viral Deeper Life Wedding That Blew The Internet / This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking / This Lady's Hips Enlargement From 150 To 170 Has Got People Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 26, 2018
Twoclans:
Is it me or is OP the so called handsome guy?

Profile picture ?
Handsome guy on thread ?

Hmmmmmm

Abeg let me just carry my eyes and go angry
op and the guy is one and d same personcheesy

2 Likes

Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by ikorodureporta: 1:12pm On Nov 26, 2018
Is dat Taribo West Jnr grin
Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by airminem(f): 2:01pm On Nov 26, 2018
Goal achieved..... Gat people talk still
Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by DeepNuggets: 2:15pm On Nov 26, 2018
Bwalito:
I was in Jos for a business trip and my cousin invited me to her banker colleague wedding both the wedding and reception took place in the same venue and was so cute. But something caught my attention among the grooms men. He was different from the others and have about four bodyguard from a distance you can hardly noticed until you try approaching him. I heard he is an upcoming Nigerian musician base in South Africa. While the other friends are spraying 100 naira notes he was spraying 1000 as if it was nothing to him. See his pictures below has anyone evver heard of him and what is his stage name

Ugly hair
Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by DeepNuggets: 2:18pm On Nov 26, 2018
Bwalito:
I was in Jos for a business trip and my cousin invited me to her banker colleague wedding both the wedding and reception took place in the same venue and was so cute. But something caught my attention among the grooms men. He was different from the others and have about four bodyguard from a distance you can hardly noticed until you try approaching him. I heard he is an upcoming Nigerian musician base in South Africa. While the other friends are spraying 100 naira notes he was spraying 1000
Make e gather the 1000's buy better rayban, this one na plastic
Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by seunadeolu(m): 2:20pm On Nov 26, 2018
FEAR GOD grin grin
sinaj:
Handsome?
Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by tjosh007(m): 2:32pm On Nov 26, 2018
tehilah92:
got people talking what na
Nice moniker...Hebrew for Praise right?
Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by sinaj(f): 2:44pm On Nov 26, 2018
seunadeolu:
FEAR GOD grin grin
I fear him tongue
Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by steryj(m): 2:51pm On Nov 26, 2018
sinaj:
Handsome?
see what this op caused now.
Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by Jidibia(m): 2:52pm On Nov 26, 2018
sinaj:
Handsome?
Yes very very handsome.
Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by mr9ice18(m): 3:03pm On Nov 26, 2018
Bwala, Bwala in daddy Mbaya's voice; how do you want your thunder? On your head or your twin.

Nonsense my friend be ur self.

SEE U AT TLCC.

I know u from the root
Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by trevorhorace(m): 3:25pm On Nov 26, 2018
Barzinime:

What does that mean or is that a name?
Handsome is Handsome what the hell is Hans or are you a garage boy? undecided
That was an informal style of communication. Not that I expect a caveman to understand anyway.
Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by lloydhassan(m): 3:46pm On Nov 26, 2018
The remaining guys fine pass am...
Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by blesoh(f): 4:34pm On Nov 26, 2018
sinaj:
Handsome?
I'm still searching for the handsome mtchew undecided
Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 26, 2018
sinaj:
Handsome?

This has to be the best Meme of all time.
Facts!!!
Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by Blonchilli(m): 4:51pm On Nov 26, 2018
sinaj:
Handsome?
You win the internet with just one word grin

1 Like

Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by Barzinime(m): 4:53pm On Nov 26, 2018
What are you trying to defend, Hans is not informal but a word used by razz people, i do hear it from low-lifes anyways which also makes you one. My caveman self is way more advance than your Modern or Futuristic existence
trevorhorace:
That was an informal style of communication. Not that I expect a caveman to understand anyway.

Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by Twoclans(f): 10:51pm On Nov 26, 2018
lefulefu:
op and the guy is one and d same personcheesy

He has deactivated his account cheesy

1 Like

Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by Baddiezz(f): 10:56pm On Nov 26, 2018
They made him deactivate meanies

1 Like

Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 26, 2018
Twoclans:

He has deactivated his account cheesy

the insults was too much 4 him to bear cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by beresponsible(m): 11:36pm On Nov 26, 2018
sinaj:
Handsome?
wetin dis guy do you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by trevorhorace(m): 9:48pm On Nov 27, 2018
k
Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by trevorhorace(m): 9:52pm On Nov 27, 2018
Barzinime:
What are you trying to defend, Hans is not informal but a word used by razz people, i do hear it from low-lifes anyways which also makes you one. My caveman self is way more advance than your Modern or Futuristic existence
I can see you are highly depressed and definitely suicidal. but before you end your life, which you eventually will, think of the woman who wasted 9 months on you, who still hope that in your entire disappointing life u maybe will still make her proud before she joins her ancestors from your lineage of stone aged men.
I won't give you the pleasure of a reply again.
Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by Barzinime(m): 11:37am On Nov 28, 2018
Advise a fool and he will despise you
Local pipsqueak calling Handsome Hans...spits
Stop dragging your mom on here dont you have home training? you mannerless brain-dead vagabond undecided
trevorhorace:

I can see you are highly depressed and definitely suicidal. but before you end your life, which you eventually will, think of the woman who wasted 9 months on me, who still hope that in my entire disappointing life i maybe will still make her proud before she joins her ancestors from my lineage of stone aged men.
I won't give you the pleasure of a reply again.
Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by Natliababy27(f): 6:44am On Dec 14, 2018
emeijeh:
Where is the handsome?

And why is he hiding his ugly face?
wonder shall never end
Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by kense88: 7:21am On Dec 14, 2018
Handsome must have a new meaning
Re: Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking by Stargurl20(f): 7:51pm On Dec 14, 2018
lol.....nairalanders Don finish d guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 / Campus Blues. . . . / I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.