Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,308 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Facts About Girls When They Are In Love. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facts About Girls When They Are In Love. (8457 Views)

My Friend Always Video Girls When Having Sex With Them / Daily Hard Truth Guys Don't Know About Girls (thread) / Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facts About Girls When They Are In Love. by adeife19(m): 7:40pm On Nov 25, 2018
FACTS ABOUT GIRLS WHEN THEY ARE IN LOVE. When a girl loves, she loves for real. When she loves you, she becomes happy, she becomes proud of you and she feels happy when talking to you. She will be friend with your friends and relatives, your likes will be her likes, she will change her life style to fit in yours. No matter how much you disappoint her, she will forgive you before you apologize, yes she loves you. She will try to be a little bit jealous and protective, because she wants you to be hers and only hers. Her boyfriend will now become her EX, because all her future will be in your hands. She will reject all proposals from other boys. No matter how far or near you are, she will protect herself for you. She will like everything you post on Facebook no matter how stupid it is... retweet everything you tweet on twitter and will instantly reply to all ur messages on WhatsApp or Facebook, She won't mind, whether you give her Money or not, whether you are rich or not, coz her interest in you is your future not what you are now. She will show you all her friends and relatives, because she's proud of you! Look at that girl, her heart is made of Gold, so precious and full of love. She deserves to be treated as queen. But this bastard (some guys) after making her love you wholeheartedly, after making her waste her time on you, after making her reject other guys who would have been useful to her, and after all, having let her show you to everyone she knows that you are the ONE, Now you're leaving her, leaving her broken hearted, guys whom she rejected because of you are going to laugh at her, her friends and relatives will ask, WHERE IS HE WHOM YOU TOLD US? All she could do is to sit, put her head on her knees, cry as if there is no tomorrow. Cry endlessly because she loved you endlessly. Guys, don't make that girl regret why she loved you. Don't make others laugh at her. Fulfill your promises to her, if she wronged you, give her a second chance, everyone deserves a second chance. Know that she is a human not a god, she can't be perfect all the time. So make her happy and love you more and more and to make her feel precious, beautiful and loved!!! GIRLS HOPE AM MAKING SENSE?

8 Likes

Re: Facts About Girls When They Are In Love. by SweetBuns(f): 7:42pm On Nov 25, 2018
adeife19:
FACTS ABOUT GIRLS WHEN THEY
ARE
IN
LOVE.
When a girl loves, she loves for
real. When she
loves you, she becomes happy,
she
becomes
proud of you and she feels happy
when talking to you. She will be friend with
your
friends and relatives, your likes
will
be her likes, she will
change her life style to fit in yours.
No matter
how much you disappoint her, she
will forgive
you before you apologize, yes she
loves you. She will try to be a little bit
jealous
and
protective, because she wants
you to
be hers and only hers. Her boyfriend will now become
her
EX, because
all her future will be in your
hands.
She will reject all proposals from other
boys.
No matter how far or near you
are,
she will
protect herself for you. She will like
everything you post on Facebook
no
matter how stupid it
is... retweet everything you
tweet on twitter
and will instantly reply to all ur
messages on
WhatsApp or Facebook, She won't
mind,
whether you give her Money or not,
whether
you are rich or not, coz her
interest
in you is your future not what
you are now. She will
show you all her friends and
relatives, because
she's proud of you!
Look at that girl, her heart is
made of Gold, so
precious and full of love. She
deserves to be
treated as queen. But this bastard
(some guys) after making her
love you wholeheartedly, after making her
waste her time on you, after
making
her reject
other guys who would have been
useful to her, and after all, having let her show
you to
everyone she knows that you are
the
ONE, Now you're leaving her,
leaving her broken
hearted, guys whom she rejected
because of
you are going to laugh at her, her
friends and
relatives will ask, WHERE IS HE WHOM YOU
TOLD US?
All she could do is to sit, put her
head on her knees, cry as if there
is
no tomorrow. Cry endlessly because she loved you
endlessly.
Guys, don't make that girl regret
why
she loved
you. Don't make others laugh at her.
Fulfill your
promises to her, if she wronged
you,
give her a second chance,
everyone deserves a second
chance. Know that she is a human
not a god,
she can't be perfect all the time.
So
make her happy and love you more and
more
and to
make her feel precious, beautiful
and loved!!!
GIRLS HOPE AM MAKING SENSE?
its like the girls that likes you is in your imagination? undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Facts About Girls When They Are In Love. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 25, 2018
a tall handsome broke wise man with six packs knows that it is the money that these hungry ladies falls in love with.

4 Likes

Re: Facts About Girls When They Are In Love. by kelish(f): 7:48pm On Nov 25, 2018
Ure making a lot of sense, because when a lady comes out of such a relationship hurt, every other guy she gets involved will be at the recieving end.

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Girls When They Are In Love. by Randy100: 9:05pm On Nov 25, 2018
There is no forgiveness, no second chance once she cheats.

3 Likes

Re: Facts About Girls When They Are In Love. by Honesty007(m): 9:25pm On Nov 25, 2018
Thats what i dont tolerate in gals.if u love me dont "SHOW ME OFF TO ANYBODY"
DO NOT BREAK OFF WITH ANYBODY COS WE HAVENT EVEN TALKED OF SETTLING DOWN.DO NOT START BRAGGING.DO NOT DO ANYTHING FOR ME OR SPEAK ON MY BEHALF.I HATE TEASING AND MOCKERY.IT PROVOKES ME.U WONT KNOW WHEN OUTTA EXCITEMENT,U CROSS A BOUNDARY AND OFFEND ME.THE ONLY WAY TO LOVE ME IS TO REMAIN SOBER ABOUT IT AND HUMBLE.NO PROUD.

3 Likes

Re: Facts About Girls When They Are In Love. by Allaboutkatiee(f): 9:58pm On Nov 25, 2018
All this na

STORY
STORy
SToRyyy

It's like you never jamundecided

1 Like

Re: Facts About Girls When They Are In Love. by grtboy51(m): 9:59pm On Nov 25, 2018
In summary.....

1 Like

Re: Facts About Girls When They Are In Love. by Biglittlelois(f): 10:32pm On Nov 25, 2018
Deep words Op, really deep!!!
Re: Facts About Girls When They Are In Love. by kerah(f): 11:05pm On Nov 25, 2018
Honesty007:
DO NOT BREAK OFF WITH ANYBODY COS WE HAVENT EVEN TALKED OF SETTLING DOWN.DO NOT START BRAGGING.DO NOT DO ANYTHING FOR ME OR SPEAK ON MY BEHALF.I HATE TEASING AND MOCKERY.IT PROVOKES ME.U WONT KNOW WHEN OUTTA EXCITEMENT,U CROSS A BOUNDARY AND OFFEND ME.THE ONLY WAY TO LOVE ME IS TO REMAIN SOBER ABOUT IT AND HUMBLE.NO PROUD.

akem
You here are a living example of why Nigerian girls are really difficult.
we form, problem
we are sweet, problem
we mind our business, problem
Re: Facts About Girls When They Are In Love. by Pelumar(m): 6:55am On Nov 26, 2018
SweetBuns:
its like the girls that likes you is in your imagination? undecided
i wonder too
Re: Facts About Girls When They Are In Love. by behotebaby: 8:36am On Nov 26, 2018
Only gals fall in love these days, boys dont
Re: Facts About Girls When They Are In Love. by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 26, 2018
OP you think girls still fall in love in that way these days Well your thought your choice your life...
Re: Facts About Girls When They Are In Love. by samysmoothfresh: 9:46am On Nov 26, 2018
Saff is this true?
Re: Facts About Girls When They Are In Love. by princfred(m): 9:56am On Nov 26, 2018
adeife19:
FACTS ABOUT GIRLS WHEN THEY
ARE
IN
LOVE.
When a girl loves, she loves for
real. When she
loves you, she becomes happy,
she
becomes
proud of you and she feels happy
when talking to you. She will be friend with
your
friends and relatives, your likes
will
be her likes, she will
change her life style to fit in yours.
No matter
how much you disappoint her, she
will forgive
you before you apologize, yes she
loves you. She will try to be a little bit
jealous
and
protective, because she wants
you to
be hers and only hers. Her boyfriend will now become
her
EX, because
all her future will be in your
hands.
She will reject all proposals from other
boys.
No matter how far or near you
are,
she will
protect herself for you. She will like
everything you post on Facebook
no
matter how stupid it
is... retweet everything you
tweet on twitter
and will instantly reply to all ur
messages on
WhatsApp or Facebook, She won't
mind,
whether you give her Money or not,
whether
you are rich or not, coz her
interest
in you is your future not what
you are now. She will
show you all her friends and
relatives, because
she's proud of you!
Look at that girl, her heart is
made of Gold, so
precious and full of love. She
deserves to be
treated as queen. But this bastard
(some guys) after making her
love you wholeheartedly, after making her
waste her time on you, after
making
her reject
other guys who would have been
useful to her, and after all, having let her show
you to
everyone she knows that you are
the
ONE, Now you're leaving her,
leaving her broken
hearted, guys whom she rejected
because of
you are going to laugh at her, her
friends and
relatives will ask, WHERE IS HE WHOM YOU
TOLD US?
All she could do is to sit, put her
head on her knees, cry as if there
is
no tomorrow. Cry endlessly because she loved you
endlessly.
Guys, don't make that girl regret
why
she loved
you. Don't make others laugh at her.
Fulfill your
promises to her, if she wronged
you,
give her a second chance,
everyone deserves a second
chance. Know that she is a human
not a god,
she can't be perfect all the time.
So
make her happy and love you more and
more
and to
make her feel precious, beautiful
and loved!!!
GIRLS HOPE AM MAKING SENSE?
You made soo much beautiful sense but utopic nonetheless. When Nigerian girls love you they tell you all thrir problems that money can solve and ask for money.

What happens when more than one girl love you and you don't love any of them? Hearts will be broken!

1 Like

Re: Facts About Girls When They Are In Love. by Honesty007(m): 10:05am On Nov 26, 2018
kerah:

akem
You here are a living example of why Nigerian girls are really difficult.
we form, problem
we are sweet, problem
we mind our business, problem

wrong,how do u feel if a guy u met today starts saying u r his gf,u had sex u r his only etc and u never agreed to dis,wouldnt u be in trouble.how do u feel if a guy doesnt say they love u,but secretly r stalking u and ruining all relationships around u with their secret obssesion? which they think is love?
Re: Facts About Girls When They Are In Love. by kerah(f): 1:31pm On Nov 26, 2018
Honesty007:

wrong,how do u feel if a guy u met today starts saying u r his gf,u had sex u r his only etc and u never agreed to dis,wouldnt u be in trouble.how do u feel if a guy doesnt say they love u,but secretly r stalking u and ruining all relationships around u with their secret obssesion? which they think is love?

This reply and your earlier statement hardly correlate

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Girls When They Are In Love. by phranklyn92(m): 2:47pm On Nov 26, 2018
Yy
Re: Facts About Girls When They Are In Love. by Abortions: 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
All this na
STORY STORy SToRyyy
It's like you never jamundecided
Him never Jam Person Like u Befor
Re: Facts About Girls When They Are In Love. by Abortions: 4:01pm On Nov 26, 2018
Honesty007:
Shuttup!

Re: Facts About Girls When They Are In Love. by Allaboutkatiee(f): 4:45pm On Nov 26, 2018
Abortions:
Him never Jam Person Like u Befor
At all undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Who Do Juju / Is It Normal To See Women Sun Bathing In Bikinis At Home In Brazil(photos) / My Big Boobs Are Big Blessing To Me, Producers Want Sex From Me - Actress Mandy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.