Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Young Nigerian Soldier And His Bride To Be - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Young Nigerian Soldier And His Bride To Be (34580 Views)

Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Soldier And His Policewoman Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Young Nigerian Soldier And His Bride To Be by Hahnemann: 6:11am On Nov 28, 2018
This young Nigerian soldier just found his bride and he's about to make it official.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Young Nigerian Soldier And His Bride To Be by pyyxxaro: 6:21am On Nov 28, 2018
This innocent gal still open korokoro eye go marry soldier angry

All the best .... hml

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Young Nigerian Soldier And His Bride To Be by moscobabs(m): 6:34am On Nov 28, 2018
Young L/cpl happy married life, I beg no dey beat your wife for barrack o.

The girl is beautiful and young tho

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Young Nigerian Soldier And His Bride To Be by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 28, 2018
See the man face like Yam.

This man should be 39 years +/-

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Young Nigerian Soldier And His Bride To Be by oyinatinuke(f): 6:46am On Nov 28, 2018
Congrats to them.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Young Nigerian Soldier And His Bride To Be by Colonelswitz101(m): 6:55am On Nov 28, 2018
I only feel pity for the gal

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Young Nigerian Soldier And His Bride To Be by G1STMORE: 7:09am On Nov 28, 2018
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Young Nigerian Soldier And His Bride To Be by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 28, 2018
Ugly man ugly woman,there children will look like demon *spit*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Young Nigerian Soldier And His Bride To Be by speedyconnect3: 7:15am On Nov 28, 2018
Is the wife also a soldier?

Let him not go to meletee abi metelee..

shocked* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and testimonies below.

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Young Nigerian Soldier And His Bride To Be by Hahnemann: 7:24am On Nov 28, 2018
LordSaints:

I have told you to always take ur medicine, now you have started talking rubbish

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Young Nigerian Soldier And His Bride To Be by Hahnemann: 7:24am On Nov 28, 2018
Colonelswitz101:
I only feel pity for the gal
Why?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Young Nigerian Soldier And His Bride To Be by Colonelswitz101(m): 8:22am On Nov 28, 2018
Hahnemann:

Why?

With d way Nigerian government is mishandling d military I doubt if I will support my own sister to marry an army personal whom Boko Haram will tomorrow use as a target practice n turn my sister to d youngest widow in town...never

11 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Young Nigerian Soldier And His Bride To Be by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 28, 2018
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Young Nigerian Soldier And His Bride To Be by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 28, 2018
One "V" means he is a Lance Corporal, below him is Private and after Private, is "Recruit" "Korofo"

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Young Nigerian Soldier And His Bride To Be by arantess: 8:47am On Nov 28, 2018
Haa!! Bokoharam fodder
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Young Nigerian Soldier And His Bride To Be by arantess: 8:47am On Nov 28, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
One "V" means he is a Corporal.
Lance corporal
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Young Nigerian Soldier And His Bride To Be by sammirano: 8:48am On Nov 28, 2018
LordSaints:

But y? Demon bawo
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Young Nigerian Soldier And His Bride To Be by yinkus6750(m): 8:48am On Nov 28, 2018
I hope he won't be posted to the battlefront immediately after his honeymoon.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Young Nigerian Soldier And His Bride To Be by KingThreatzz: 8:48am On Nov 28, 2018
Gallant. Fight the big battle, while the keyboard warriors and ipob cowards fight with fake news.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Young Nigerian Soldier And His Bride To Be by BruncleZuma: 8:49am On Nov 28, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Lance of life, I hope you know where your next posting dey be...?

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Young Nigerian Soldier And His Bride To Be by BillgatesMaigad(m): 8:49am On Nov 28, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Okay
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Young Nigerian Soldier And His Bride To Be by islandmoon: 8:49am On Nov 28, 2018
I hope they wont post you to borno after your wedding anyway!

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Young Nigerian Soldier And His Bride To Be by Dearlord(m): 8:49am On Nov 28, 2018
Good luck to both of you
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Young Nigerian Soldier And His Bride To Be by fascowilly(m): 8:50am On Nov 28, 2018
LordSaints:
See your life

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Young Nigerian Soldier And His Bride To Be by maxzzo1(m): 8:50am On Nov 28, 2018
I js dey wonder if BH see this pic what will they say....probably we they wait for u.....
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Young Nigerian Soldier And His Bride To Be by PrinceDave001(m): 8:50am On Nov 28, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
One "V" means he is a Lance Corporal, below him is the least rank "KOROFO".
this man journey still far

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Young Nigerian Soldier And His Bride To Be by chiedu7: 8:51am On Nov 28, 2018

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Young Nigerian Soldier And His Bride To Be by chicoMX(m): 8:52am On Nov 28, 2018
After their wedding i hope they will not send this one to Bornu
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Young Nigerian Soldier And His Bride To Be by Japsylee: 8:53am On Nov 28, 2018
God protect you from evil bro. HML

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Man Who Does Not Smoke Or Drinks, Is He Considered Not To Be Man Enough? / Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide / I'm Afraid She May Woo Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.