Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,193 members, 7,835,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi (33830 Views)

2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi / I'm Under Pressure To Support Buhari - Umahi / Ebonyi Will Welcome Buhari – Umahi Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi by semyman: 9:47am On Nov 28, 2018
Now the chicken is coming home to roost

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi by Happigirl12(f): 9:47am On Nov 28, 2018
angry

Are you saying this man did not see any poor person to donate 1 bill to?

Its now Buhari, that will still be collecting money from CBN that he donated it to �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi by Uglymugg: 9:48am On Nov 28, 2018
Brawnoria:
Buhari and his worthless propaganda aimed to attract followers who cant see beyound the flesh.

Lmfao, this news pepper you no be small grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi by gaby(m): 9:48am On Nov 28, 2018
I go like visit this billionaire o. Who knows his address?
Re: Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi by musicnmagic(m): 9:48am On Nov 28, 2018
yemmight:
The first donation to our second term bid came from the east. That's a good sign that PMB is winning.
Deluded zzzzzombie.

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi by kingcalipha(m): 9:49am On Nov 28, 2018
To that end, he announced the donation of N1 billion to Governor Umahi to enable him fund his re-election bid.
Na only me read this part?
The money was not for baba's reelection.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi by baysol: 9:49am On Nov 28, 2018
StateNews:
The second term campaign for President Muhammadu Buhari and Governor Dave Umahi of Ebonyi state got a major boost yesterday with the donation of over 1billion Naira by prominent Igbo Billionaire, Arthur Eze.

The renowned oil magnet, yesterday, announced the bi-partisan support for the second term bids of President Buhari and Governor Umahi in Abakaliki.

To that end, he announced the donation of N1 billion to Governor Umahi to enable him fund his re-election bid.

He also donated N250 million to the traditional rulers in the state

First largess of N50 million was given the monarchs at Abaomege community in Onicha Local Government Area, where he flagged off the construction of overhead bridge and later, announced N200 million at Akanu Ibiam International Conference Centre, Abakaliki.

Eze, an engineer, who was recently appointed the chancellor of Ebonyi State University, was also in the state to perform the groundbreaking for the construction of New Cruise Housing Estate in Abakaliki.

He lauded Umahi for his developmental strides in the state even as he urged the people to support him for second term.

“Ebonyi State is looking beautiful now. There is no state in the South East that is like Ebonyi State now. It has the best roads” Eze said

http://www.statereporters.com/2018/11/28/2019-igbo-billionaire-donates-1billion-support-buhari-umahi/
Arthur Eze is in dream land he thinks they will hand over to him come 2023. Let him go back to sleep and dream on.
Re: Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi by ObinnaObinna(m): 9:49am On Nov 28, 2018
This one he's spending money on the government like this, it's like he's going to gain some profit when Umahi wins... E no concern me sha.

To the poster: it's "oil magnate" and not "oil magnet".
Good day

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi by fk001(m): 9:49am On Nov 28, 2018
IPOB and Atikulators will not like this post cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi by chocboi78(m): 9:49am On Nov 28, 2018
If he likes, he should donate his liver and bladder out to a lost cause... Daura must welcome it's own come 2019.
#back to daura/sudan
Re: Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 28, 2018
He is expecting returns.
Re: Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi by Jonegonu: 9:50am On Nov 28, 2018
The young man have make the best investment of his life. Long live pmb long live umahi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 28, 2018
StateNews:
The second term campaign for President Muhammadu Buhari and Governor Dave Umahi of Ebonyi state got a major boost yesterday with the donation of over 1billion Naira by prominent Igbo Billionaire, Arthur Eze.

The renowned oil magnet, yesterday, announced the bi-partisan support for the second term bids of President Buhari and Governor Umahi in Abakaliki.

He also donated N250 million to the traditional rulers in the state

First largess of N50 million was given the monarchs at Abaomege community in Onicha Local Government Area, where he flagged off the construction of overhead bridge and later, announced N200 million at Akanu Ibiam International Conference Centre, Abakaliki.

Eze, an engineer, who was recently appointed the chancellor of Ebonyi State University, was also in the state to perform the groundbreaking for the construction of New Cruise Housing Estate in Abakaliki.

He lauded Umahi for his developmental strides in the state even as he urged the people to support him for second term.

“Ebonyi State is looking beautiful now. There is no state in the South East that is like Ebonyi State now. It has the best roads” Eze said

http://www.statereporters.com/2018/11/28/2019-igbo-billionaire-donates-1billion-support-buhari-umahi/

I expect him to donate all his kidney and brain but only him and Ebony mehie will vote for dead man
Re: Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi by Uglymugg: 9:50am On Nov 28, 2018
pastorcyrus:

I don't know why God blessed this man

A pastor questioning God? grin grin grin

See how painful this news was for you that your true color even came out grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi by Sleekjunior(m): 9:51am On Nov 28, 2018
ask ur daddy
mcmurphy132:
Ipob how market?
Re: Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 28, 2018
Typical Anambra man, always business conscious, all the major projects in Ebony are now Arthur Eze business,he will recoupe more than what he is investing now, who is interested in who is the president or not as long as contracts go his way, Arthur Eze sense will not kill you. Business first before anything.

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi by fk001(m): 9:52am On Nov 28, 2018
pastorcyrus:

Arthur Eze the money bag.
I don't know why God blessed this man with excessive wealth to waste on frivolities
I will be extremely rich more than this man

What is he doing for a living?
Re: Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi by kitaatita: 9:53am On Nov 28, 2018
yemmight:
The first donation to our second term bid came from the east. That's a good sign that PMB is winning.
Atiku/OBJ are walking tightrope in the South East. Umahi is supporting Buhari openly. Obiano is offering surreptitious support; he can't support anything linked to Peter Obi. Ekweremadu has not openly supported PDP candidate. Security agents will no longer permit ghost figures like witnessed during PDP era, where people don't vote but results are allocated.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi by Grupo(m): 9:53am On Nov 28, 2018
id911:

Don't be deceived by the Lagos -Ibadan Expressway media... The money was donated to David Umahi of Ebonyi State, no mention of Buhari but they craftily brought in Buhari's name into the equation.

I'm not Igbo so you may call me Ipod if that gives you orgasm
You are right. I'm in Ebonyi state right now. That money was donated to Dave and there was no mention of Buhari anywhere.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi by Smile4daddy(m): 9:54am On Nov 28, 2018
Davidgr8:
Sense is far from some people I swear
While hatred is going to kill some people I swear

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi by Vdsc: 9:55am On Nov 28, 2018
Investing for igbo 2023 presidency under the apc.

I have no problem with playing both sides...

At least, buhari and the northern apc should know we will request for what they promised in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi by pope777(m): 9:55am On Nov 28, 2018
When i hear igbo's from other states laugh at Ebonyians, i can't help but pity them. They are clearly living in the past! ''the first shall become the last and the last the first- Jesus of Nazareth

Btw, i'm not from Ebonyi state.

3 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi by farem: 9:57am On Nov 28, 2018
senatordave1:

When would you admit that atiku has lost!

He will never admit. But by March next year, you will know he has come to that HARSH reality, when he would be shouting upandan "BIAFLA OR NOTHING"

3 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi by Captcool990(m): 9:57am On Nov 28, 2018
The blood that flows in my body is made up of APC,its flows to my vein,capillaries and arteries.I STANDWITHBUHARI2019.

Buhari TILL I DIE

GOD bless you The billionaire
Good soup na money kill lam

3 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi by mcmurphy132(m): 9:57am On Nov 28, 2018
ask ur daddy
Enemy of the state. Terrorist

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi by 77up(m): 9:57am On Nov 28, 2018
The lazy youths of portopotor region of Biafra pig and PDP right now cry

2 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi by Baroba(m): 9:58am On Nov 28, 2018
samiisagoal:
political moves for buhari to secure his own business

No mind them, Arthur is looking after his massive investment, the man even supported Abacha and was friends with Babangida..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tribunal Sacks Senator Dayo Adeyeye, Declares Biodun Olujimi Winner In Ekiti / Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals / Many Trapped In Abuja Building Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.