Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi (33834 Views)

2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi / I'm Under Pressure To Support Buhari - Umahi / Ebonyi Will Welcome Buhari – Umahi Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi by Vdsc: 9:59am On Nov 28, 2018
Umahi would make a good presidential candidate in 2023.

He has done well and looks like an apc man and a buhari loyalist in the pdp.

If he decamps tomorrow, I won't begrudge him.

As long as he gets the apc presidential candidacy in 2023.

3 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi by Citizen99: 10:01am On Nov 28, 2018
Brawnoria:
Buhari and his worthless propaganda aimed to attract followers who cant see beyound the flesh.
Are you referring to yourself?...i guess so

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 28, 2018
StateNews:
The second term campaign for President Muhammadu Buhari and Governor Dave Umahi of Ebonyi state got a major boost yesterday with the donation of over 1billion Naira by prominent Igbo Billionaire, Arthur Eze.

The renowned oil magnet, yesterday, announced the bi-partisan support for the second term bids of President Buhari and Governor Umahi in Abakaliki.

To that end, he announced the donation of N1 billion to Governor Umahi to enable him fund his re-election bid.

He also donated N250 million to the traditional rulers in the state

First largess of N50 million was given the monarchs at Abaomege community in Onicha Local Government Area, where he flagged off the construction of overhead bridge and later, announced N200 million at Akanu Ibiam International Conference Centre, Abakaliki.

Eze, an engineer, who was recently appointed the chancellor of Ebonyi State University, was also in the state to perform the groundbreaking for the construction of New Cruise Housing Estate in Abakaliki.

He lauded Umahi for his developmental strides in the state even as he urged the people to support him for second term.

“Ebonyi State is looking beautiful now. There is no state in the South East that is like Ebonyi State now. It has the best roads” Eze said

http://www.statereporters.com/2018/11/28/2019-igbo-billionaire-donates-1billion-support-buhari-umahi/

Please donate your penis and hearts as we know his a deascman he need that part of the body more than money, but na only you and your family go vote for him
Re: Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi by slimjohn2k5: 10:08am On Nov 28, 2018
Is a normal political game Buhari 1billion Atiku 1billion after for years he gets 6billion no matter who wins
Re: Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi by senatordave1(m): 10:11am On Nov 28, 2018
Vdsc:
Investing for igbo 2023 presidency under the apc.

I have no problem with playing both sides...

At least, buhari and the northern apc should know we will request for what they promised in 2023.
This is how Easterners should reason politically,playing politics without emotions
Re: Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi by senatordave1(m): 10:15am On Nov 28, 2018
kitaatita:

Atiku/OBJ are walking tightrope in the South East. Umahi is supporting Buhari openly. Obiano is offering surreptitious support; he can't support anything linked to Peter Obi. Ekweremadu has not openly supported PDP candidate. Security agents will no longer permit ghost figures like witnessed during PDP era, where people don't vote but results are allocated.
Didn't I say that atiku's loss will start from ss/see? Even an adamawa prince is supporting buhari.which top gun in katsina will dare donate to atiku? Buhari will get nothing less than 100k votes in anambra that's if there's no ipob boycott.i expect sir emeka offor to follow suit
Re: Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi by senatordave1(m): 10:15am On Nov 28, 2018
slimjohn2k5:
Is a normal political game Buhari 1billion Atiku 1billion after for years he gets 6billion no matter who wins
It's not.normally they should all be for obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi by senatordave1(m): 10:16am On Nov 28, 2018
fuckupnation:

Please donate your penis and hearts as we know his a deascman he need that part of the body more than money, but na only you and your family go vote for him
The entire dunukofia is for buhari.it is anambra people that will even fail obi
Re: Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi by Jenticles(f): 10:19am On Nov 28, 2018
Honestly

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi by nature902001: 10:21am On Nov 28, 2018
He is looking for contracts.
Re: Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi by MrJanuzaj: 10:23am On Nov 28, 2018
senatordave1:

The entire dunukofia is for buhari.it is anambra people that will even fail obi

Dunukofia and Njikoka. Authur Eze control these Local governments. Emeka Offor usually determines the direction of Ekwusigo LGA.
Re: Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi by frankizzy: 10:25am On Nov 28, 2018
senatordave1:

When would you admit that atiku has lost!
My dear am from Anambra, Arthur Eze has no political value. Severally he has tried to produce a governor yet no way. 2013 &2017 gubernatorial elections in Anambra are enough prove he is politically worthless. He can only influence elections in his country home of UKPO
Re: Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi by KraticKratus: 10:32am On Nov 28, 2018
mcmurphy132:
Ipob how market?

wetin concern IPOB with zoo election?
Re: Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi by rhythyson: 10:35am On Nov 28, 2018
bonechamberlain:
angry one billion can do a lot in ukpo.

you are correct... My advice to you is that you should go and make 1 billion naira and use it the way you like.

Don't teach someone what to do with the money you did not teach him how to make.

2 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi by kennykool1(m): 10:38am On Nov 28, 2018
In my opinion the donation to Dave umahi's campaign is laudable a he deserves a second tenure in the light of his achievements in his state.
For PMB Well let me not say before some of the buharideens on this thread will brand me a member of IPOB
Re: Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi by Halo22: 10:39am On Nov 28, 2018
Dave Umahi is actually working for Buhari and it z obvious. But one thing he doesn't understand, it is easier for a camel to penetrate the eye of a needle, than for Buhari to win 2019 election....Mark this comment.

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi by Fatherofdragons: 10:40am On Nov 28, 2018
The man only donated to umahi and not Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi by Czarugo007: 10:55am On Nov 28, 2018
psychologist:
Ayam not moved

I know it will be debunked by morrow grin
He supported Tony Nwoye,during the last gubernatorial elections in Anambra with huge amount yet he failed.
Re: Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi by IbrahimDamola: 10:59am On Nov 28, 2018
Arthur Eze is just protecting his business as a government contractor and shrewd businessman. We yoruba muslim who scolded him for calling Ngige 'a short man who joined Amala party' will now celebrate him and say he is greater than Awolowo for donating 0.0005% of his money to buhari.

2 Shares

Re: Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi by michoim(m): 11:06am On Nov 28, 2018
Na so
Re: Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi by murphyibiam15(m): 11:09am On Nov 28, 2018
Nawa ooo..the rich getting richer
Re: Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi by JikanBaura(m): 11:17am On Nov 28, 2018
Smart Igbo.
Re: Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi by supereagle(m): 11:22am On Nov 28, 2018
"I PLEDGE TO PMB MY PRESIDENT
To be faithful and loyal to his reelection in 2019 and beyond.
To educate the wailers with all my strength.
To uphold his integrity for a greater Nigeria
And honour Asiwaju , his political strategist
So help me God. AMEN."

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi by BruncleZuma: 11:29am On Nov 28, 2018
Fake news
Re: Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi by jaszplus12(m): 11:33am On Nov 28, 2018
fuckerstard:
As long as Ebonyi state is looking beautiful, nothing else matter.

Thanks for this bro! Up Umahi!! Ebonyi, my second home! Though I be aboki!

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi by biztip: 11:41am On Nov 28, 2018
he makes d money from govt in power

Re: Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi by NonsoWow: 11:42am On Nov 28, 2018
id911:

Don't be deceived by the Lagos -Ibadan Expressway media... The money was donated to David Umahi of Ebonyi State, no mention of Buhari but they craftily brought in Buhari's name into the equation.

I'm not Igbo so you may call me Ipod if that gives you orgasm
Try get sense. He donated the money to Umahi, knowing fully well that the governor is working for Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi by Yomboy4ever(m): 11:54am On Nov 28, 2018
senatordave1:

When would you admit that atiku has lost!

By March him eye go don clear well cos for Febuhari he go still be like dream..

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi by lucy10(f): 12:01pm On Nov 28, 2018
I wonder why APC will see this as Buhari winning, he donated money and not votes. The man may not even vote that day. Who knows if he is paying his way out of EFCC.
Re: Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi by Japsylee: 12:06pm On Nov 28, 2018
Ewedegubbler:
Two great men. If you know you know.

Arthur Eze n’ukpo Ogalayangadanga

Eselu Njikoka Nwa chi Melu eze
Look at this guy wey collobi all of our money for Nans that year?? Ilo!!!!!!!!
Re: Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi by GSA01: 12:19pm On Nov 28, 2018
Shocking, How is it possible for an Igbo Tycoon to donate to President Buhari Campaign and at the same time donate to his state(Ebonyi) governor Campaign, It simply shows that Ebonyi State is indifferent to the coming Presidential Election.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" / President Buhari Approves Review Of Grazing Reserves In 25 States / Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.