Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,047 members, 7,828,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

How To Seduce A Woman Who Plays Hard To Get With You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Seduce A Woman Who Plays Hard To Get With You (66281 Views)

She Plays Hard To Get And This Happened / 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get / Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How To Seduce A Woman Who Plays Hard To Get With You by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 31, 2014
TheCork: Rubbish, just pour spanishfly in her drink
Jesus Christ!
Re: How To Seduce A Woman Who Plays Hard To Get With You by Nobody: 3:24am On Aug 01, 2014
double08: Nigerian girls?na lie it won't work,if you go them go bone you like say tomorrow no dey
u n ur likes must really be feelin like Jen Bond lol. Well sori to surprise u, some nor dey gree bone! #speakin from experience (one sori ass was beggin to come bak to me, I told her I hav a new gf, she went further to request dat i allow her speak to my present gf b4 she will bliv. Can u imagine? I simply ended d call.)
Re: How To Seduce A Woman Who Plays Hard To Get With You by toygod2: 3:16pm On Dec 20, 2014
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Our Pastor Sided Him For "Punishing Me After Marriage" / Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride / My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.