Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,464 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Give Me Ghana, Nigeria To Recolonize; For A Year -NK President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Give Me Ghana, Nigeria To Recolonize; For A Year -NK President (3018 Views)

Give Me Nigeria And Ghana To Recolonize In One Year -kim Jong Un / Give Me Nigeria And Ghana To Recolonize And In One Year They Become First Class / Why Has Our President Suddenly Gone Fairer? Is NK Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Me Ghana, Nigeria To Recolonize; For A Year -NK President by Poshk(m): 10:55pm On Nov 28, 2018
Daviddson:
Nigerians can hardly identify fake news when they see one. Kim Jong-un never travels out of his country, aside China. So where did the so-called international finance forum hold? In the mind of a blogger who's an expert at spinning fake news stories. If someone playfully opens a thread tonight that says "Breaking Newd: Osinbajo decamps to PDP", trust gullible people to swoop on it and begin commenting zealously. If we cannot decipher between fake news and real news, there's a big problem, and Nairaland is not helping.

[color=#990000][/color]

well said.. I was actually looking at the comment to see if anyone actually knows that story is fake �. You have spoken my mind. If they actually know North Korean leader and his international interest or engagement they won't believe the story. The writer even said colonize for the second time as If they have colonized us before �

1 Like

Re: Give Me Ghana, Nigeria To Recolonize; For A Year -NK President by FarahAideed: 10:57pm On Nov 28, 2018
tyup:
would have loved it tho but this man is a demon in Human skin

1. If he can kill his own people at the slightest provocation how much more Africans esp we Nigerians that stubbornness is so much infested in us

2. US is another factor. ...they'd rather spend their last penny to prevent that

3. I cant be colonised and be forced to learn Korean only to now be talking like i'm singing poems

Doesn't Buhari already kill Nigerians at the slightest provocations , since 2011 till date 340 North Koreans have been killed by the govt but in Nigeria since 2015 over 3000 have been killed and more unknown..
Re: Give Me Ghana, Nigeria To Recolonize; For A Year -NK President by FarahAideed: 10:59pm On Nov 28, 2018
Daviddson:
Nigerians can hardly identify fake news when they see one. Kim Jong-un never travels out of his country, aside China. So where did the so-called international finance forum hold? In the mind of a blogger who's an expert at spinning fake news stories. If someone playfully opens a thread tonight that says "Breaking Newd: Osinbajo decamps to PDP", trust gullible people to swoop on it and begin commenting zealously. If we cannot decipher between fake news and real news, there's a big problem, and Nairaland is not helping.

Of course it's fake

1 Like

Re: Give Me Ghana, Nigeria To Recolonize; For A Year -NK President by Reversepussyking(m): 11:21pm On Nov 28, 2018
Now the nut korean's are mocking us. spit on all africa leader's living or dead, spit on the shithole, spit on the nut. spit.
Re: Give Me Ghana, Nigeria To Recolonize; For A Year -NK President by Olujoe1(m): 12:27am On Nov 29, 2018
our Lord Jong-Un is you we have been waiting for sir. If not for the useless leaders
Re: Give Me Ghana, Nigeria To Recolonize; For A Year -NK President by Friend01(m): 7:51am On Nov 29, 2018
adadike:
All these are the disrespect and insults we get in this Buhari's regime. we never received this type of insult in Jonathan's administration

It is really sad at this age and time some us just come online with our so called education without verifying if what is being shared is real or fake, and we end blaming the wrong person.

Is this normal?
Re: Give Me Ghana, Nigeria To Recolonize; For A Year -NK President by Friend01(m): 7:53am On Nov 29, 2018
neyobills:

Common sense should tell u fundamental human rights is part of development,any country with gross human rights abuses cannot be said to be developed, KSA is an example,it's beautiful but can't be said to be developed in the real sense due to human right abuses.

Bros, putting NK and KSA in the same line is the height of injustice. In KSA there is freedom of expression but with responsibility that's the difference between it and NK.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: It’s Impossible For Southern Christian To Become President – Abdulrahman, / The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! / Giadom Bars Tinubu From Attending NEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.