Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl (2028 Views)

MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange / The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) / Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl by kamikaze199044: 12:13am On Nov 29, 2018
Good day, My fellow Nigerians, I met this girl last November and things were going on well between us. But lately I've been thrown into a state of confusion as to what I got myself into. She receives calls from strange numbers and a few times, I've noticed a certain pattern in her conversation, like "Hello - Yes, I'm fine - Okay, let me see if I'll have chance". and this goes for every other strange call she receives. Also recently, I found out she's been sleeping out late.

Few days back, I slept out just to see when she will come back, and to my greatest surprise, up till about 2.00am, she didn't return. We quarreled for about 2 days and she was crying and begging me to forgive her, that she went to see her friend, a female, though I know its all lies.

To make matters worse, she has a particular friend that is a runs girl! Sometimes when they're discussing, they will talk all manner of nonsense, she will be mimicking how her friend moans during s*x, and they will laugh about it. I felt embarrassed and walked out of both of them. I really don't know what to do right now.

She cried and apologized for sleeping out, I could tell that she was truly sorry. I love her, but I hate what she does, and anytime I think of breaking up, we still find a way to get back together. What should I do?

See her Pics Here: https://www.naijaadvance.com/2018/11/help-my-girlfriend-is-acting-like-runs.html
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl by osemoses1234(m): 12:14am On Nov 29, 2018
Na runs girl

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl by naijaadvance: 12:16am On Nov 29, 2018
When she welcome you with HIV you will now know she be runz gurl

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl by Ionkidiz(m): 12:28am On Nov 29, 2018
In duncan mighty voice -TUAMA-

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl by duduade: 1:39am On Nov 29, 2018
Your Girlfriend is one chance

Berra dump her and move except you want her to infect you with STIs
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl by Randy100: 5:35am On Nov 29, 2018
When she is a runs girl, you run for your life. Syphilis can kill you.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl by Nobody: 6:26am On Nov 29, 2018
Now I believe Love Is A Scam Crocodile Tears
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 29, 2018
No, she's not behaving like one,she is one sad

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl by Sanemind(m): 6:39am On Nov 29, 2018
God is trying to save you now u will not hear
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl by naijaadvance: 7:31am On Nov 29, 2018
Runs girl
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl by Lerio(m): 7:39am On Nov 29, 2018
Na lie oh she no be runs girl.

Na ashawo she b

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl by miguel4suee: 7:41am On Nov 29, 2018
Love is a beautiful thing... it messes up with Ur head in different ways
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl by boomssey(f): 8:30am On Nov 29, 2018
OK u need a soothsayer to tell u na runs she dey do abi? OK continue
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl by Sapphire86(f): 9:20am On Nov 29, 2018
Bruh, what other sign do you want again? If it squaks like a duck, it DEFINITELY MUST be a duck!

Are you waiting for STD or STI before you run for your dear life?
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl by ramasukid: 9:30am On Nov 29, 2018
THIS INCREDIBLE TRAINING OF A LIFETIME HAS STARTED – GUARANTEED TO MAKE YOU AN ICT PRO BEFORE THE END OF THIS YEAR!

THIS IS GRAND-MASTER GRAPHICS DESIGN TRAINING LIKE YOU NEVER HAD BEFORE – NO THEORY. NO BULLSHITS. 100% PRACTICAL

NOTE: The Three Weeks marathon training in DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING, GRAPHICS DESIGN and MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT already ongoing with trainees greatly enjoying the 100% practical program with Lunch Meal and Unlimited Internet WiFi also available for them – WE DELIVER ON PROMISES!

Thanks to social media and the app-store economy, design skills are more valuable than ever.
Are you interested in learning more about how to communicate your creative ideas in a way that will capture the attention of your audience? THEN THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU!
This training takes you from Design novice to professional creative through intensive practical training.

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: JUST COMMENCED AND ALREADY ONGOING

VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design GRAPHICS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical GRAPHICS DESIGN training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl by deafeyez: 10:05am On Nov 29, 2018
I went to a chemist to buy CD :-D

I told the chemist guy that this one that I am buying this CD I dont know if she will come that instead of 3packs, he should give me one.

He asked how many girls do I have, it obviously one na but he screamed"YOU WANT DIE"

Well I bought one and went home. She ate and left. No touch, no sex. The following day I went out and coming back met a nurse that have always liked me. We both walked to but too bad or too good my babe saw me and was angry.

I know she will come to my house this night but I will chase her out.

One booked for tomorrow and another will be booked today as well.

Staying with wont give a man respect. They need to be jealous just as you are now.

SOME BABES NO GET RESPECT.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl by MannieA(f): 10:08am On Nov 29, 2018
LaCruzz:
No, she's not behaving like one,she is one sad

lol....true..... she isn't content.. hmm...some girls will see good men DAT love 'em and they will still be fooling themselves.... mtcheww
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl by tosins(m): 10:10am On Nov 29, 2018
MannieA:

lol....true..... she isn't content.. hmm...some girls will see good men DAT love 'em and they will still be fooling themselves.... mtcheww
Abi ooo
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl by MannieA(f): 10:11am On Nov 29, 2018
Sanemind:
God is trying to save you now u will not hear

abi...God is giving him signs now... he's still looking for more proof
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl by TanyLoe(f): 10:11am On Nov 29, 2018
Try hooking her up with a friend of yours she doesn't know... And if she falls for it then she is indeed a runs girl

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl by MannieA(f): 10:13am On Nov 29, 2018
tosins:

Abi ooo

yes ooo.......some girls are too greedy....ahhhh...wat is bad in staying with only one man...
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 29, 2018
I know it's hard for you to let go...You're really in love.
Try to find someone you'll love (New gurl) that meets your standard and still get on well with her (your girlfriend)
Be open to her and let her go while you keep the new one.

Marriage is too long to be risking it with an Olosho

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl by Sanemind(m): 12:55pm On Nov 29, 2018
MannieA:

abi...God is giving him signs now... he's still looking for more proof
exactly
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl by bobokeshington: 4:31pm On Nov 29, 2018
kamikaze199044:
Good day, My fellow Nigerians, I met this girl last November and things were going on well between us. But lately I've been thrown into a state of confusion as to what I got myself into. She receives calls from strange numbers and a few times, I've noticed a certain pattern in her conversation, like "Hello - Yes, I'm fine - Okay, let me see if I'll have chance". and this goes for every other strange call she receives. Also recently, I found out she's been sleeping out late.

Few days back, I slept out just to see when she will come back, and to my greatest surprise, up till about 2.00am, she didn't return. We quarreled for about 2 days and she was crying and begging me to forgive her, that she went to see her friend, a female, though I know its all lies.

To make matters worse, she has a particular friend that is a runs girl! Sometimes when they're discussing, they will talk all manner of nonsense, she will be mimicking how her friend moans during s*x, and they will laugh about it. I felt embarrassed and walked out of both of them. I really don't know what to do right now.

She cried and apologized for sleeping out, I could tell that she was truly sorry. I love her, but I hate what she does, and anytime I think of breaking up, we still find a way to get back together. What should I do?

See her Pics Here: https://www.naijaadvance.com/2018/11/help-my-girlfriend-is-acting-like-runs.html

fu:k shiit out of her and let her get her transfer
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 29, 2018
Hope u dey use protection wen u dey do her ooo cos ur babe is obviously a runz girl . If i were u i will break up with her sharp sharp and give her a wide distance. But i know u wont do suchcheesy.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl by toogbasky(m): 4:50pm On Nov 29, 2018
Stay wit her,, even runs girls fall in love too

(1) (Reply)

Woman Spends N1.8m To Bury Her Late Dog (photos) / I Want To Dropout Of University! / Man Leaked Nude Photos Of His Wife Cheating (+18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.