Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Love Knows No Age Or Skin Color(pix) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Knows No Age Or Skin Color(pix) (4309 Views)

Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair / Love Knows No Age ( Photo) / Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Knows No Age Or Skin Color(pix) by SAGoddess: 1:55pm On Jul 29, 2010
Freiburger:

lo. Nice figure. If that's your picture out there on your profil.

Looks like an SA booty to me so that might be his chick/friend! cheesy
Re: Love Knows No Age Or Skin Color(pix) by Tosinville(m): 3:37pm On Jul 29, 2010
Eh!
Re: Love Knows No Age Or Skin Color(pix) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2010
SA Goddess:

Looks like an SA booty to me so that might be his chick/friend! cheesy

She is the roommate to a user.

Her pictures were posted some time ago. . .she blew everybody off!

Gorgeous woman. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Love Knows No Age Or Skin Color(pix) by SAGoddess: 3:43pm On Jul 29, 2010
michelin89:

She is the roommate to a user.

Her pictures were posted some time ago. . .she blew everybody off!

Gorgeous woman. kiss kiss kiss

Gorgeous tight booty, nice! Pity I can't see her face!
Re: Love Knows No Age Or Skin Color(pix) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2010
Seen her face too. Looks arabic. . .she must be mixed.

But got the best genes from her black parent.
Re: Love Knows No Age Or Skin Color(pix) by SAGoddess: 3:47pm On Jul 29, 2010
michelin89:

Seen her face too. Looks arabic. . .she must be mixed.

But got the best genes from her black parent.

For sure, that booty is as black as they come, gorgeous shape!
Re: Love Knows No Age Or Skin Color(pix) by SAGoddess: 4:08pm On Jul 29, 2010
Listen, Cork, dude, are there no women where you live, why would you want to marry me when all you have is my screen name and my son's picture? Besides, I already told you I am not a maid!
Re: Love Knows No Age Or Skin Color(pix) by NaijaSisi(f): 4:11pm On Jul 29, 2010
wonder what mummy and daddy said when he brought this mama to do iyawo
Re: Love Knows No Age Or Skin Color(pix) by adetoru(f): 4:22pm On Jul 29, 2010
@luap,it was a traditional wedding and it's not my fault these pix have been forwarded for weeks now,I only posted one there are about 8  or 10.
Re: Love Knows No Age Or Skin Color(pix) by papa190(m): 4:24pm On Jul 29, 2010
FOLDS HANDS AND WATCH THE CORK TOAST SA-GODDESS~
Re: Love Knows No Age Or Skin Color(pix) by 1105(f): 11:41pm On Jul 29, 2010
;d ;d
Re: Love Knows No Age Or Skin Color(pix) by THEAMAKA(f): 11:55pm On Jul 29, 2010
@Ebonyeyes
I didn't watch the whole movie but i think the movie "Love in Berlin" is something similar to what you said. haha

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1zepVnXxnA[/flash]
Re: Love Knows No Age Or Skin Color(pix) by seedord247(m): 12:43am On Jul 30, 2010
Tell me this is a lie, Getting married to my Grandma mate (Olorunmajeoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo)
Re: Love Knows No Age Or Skin Color(pix) by sjeezy8: 12:46am On Jul 30, 2010
LOL funny pic ever- its not good for some naija guys to be using old women.
Re: Love Knows No Age Or Skin Color(pix) by Lenny9000(m): 1:56am On Jul 30, 2010
Assumption is a biatch! A pic is posted and everybody is commenting, Did anyone stop to think that they might not even be couples?
Re: Love Knows No Age Or Skin Color(pix) by Nobody: 2:08am On Jul 30, 2010
^^^^here is to take away any "assumptions" that they are a couple:

Re: Love Knows No Age Or Skin Color(pix) by coalcoal1(m): 2:26am On Jul 30, 2010
chei ,  see kissing
abeg ,  no spoil me o

I bet some people will come here and say photoshop is at work
Re: Love Knows No Age Or Skin Color(pix) by THEAMAKA(f): 2:46am On Jul 30, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

^^^^here is to take away any "assumptions" that they are a couple:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Love Knows No Age Or Skin Color(pix) by 1105(f): 9:54am On Jul 30, 2010
Ewwwwww,
would this woman be able to give birth @ all
she looks way past her menopause~
she's like 60 or somtin, CNN REPORT (1808)
Re: Love Knows No Age Or Skin Color(pix) by TheCork(m): 10:25am On Jul 30, 2010
Ok, immigration papers finally completed!!!
Re: Love Knows No Age Or Skin Color(pix) by mamagee3(f): 7:14pm On Jul 30, 2010
I would like to watch Love in Berlin. ,

I read a thread that stated that the movie is awesome.
Re: Love Knows No Age Or Skin Color(pix) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 31, 2010
THE AMAKA:

I didn't watch the whole movie but i think the movie "Love in Berlin" is something similar to what you said. haha

i watched the movie via the link you posted and it is a bit different. sadly none went on to marry any old ladies like the guy on the photo.

as for the acting: i rest my case
Re: Love Knows No Age Or Skin Color(pix) by vinoume: 3:50pm On Aug 11, 2010
This woman has a nice looking black son. Wat do you say? grin grin grin grin
Re: Love Knows No Age Or Skin Color(pix) by Ladyjide(f): 12:29am On Aug 12, 2010
Yikes- I guess love comes in all forms!! She is way older than him from the looks of him!
Re: Love Knows No Age Or Skin Color(pix) by InkedNerd(f): 12:41am On Aug 12, 2010
OMG, no offense to any Caucasians on this site but they age like dogs!!! When they're 20 they look 25, when they're 25 they look 35, when they're 35 they look 60-- Good Lord!!! [i]Thanks God I'm black. Like they say, black don't crack. [/i]My cousin wants to marry an Caucasian English girl and his mother is still having a heart attack at the thought of her son not marrying or dating an Igbo girl. The girl that he wants to marry is a very sweet person but I couldn't help but think to myself 35 yrs from now when he starts to wake up in the morning to her drooping face then he'll realize what he did to himself. I support their relationship though. And he's already got his British citizenship so please don't say he's using her.
Re: Love Knows No Age Or Skin Color(pix) by Osama12: 12:46am On Aug 12, 2010
Seriously in love. grin grin grin
Re: Love Knows No Age Or Skin Color(pix) by Tosinville(m): 9:45am On Aug 12, 2010
@ink_nerd, well i aint white either but if u tell me black don't crack then u r jokin, go to the united states then you'll see some blacks (most especially women) in their early 20s lookin like 35years or more so it happens wit al race but it only common wit white folks with their rapid growth dat makes 'em feel so inferior later in life.
Re: Love Knows No Age Or Skin Color(pix) by ReachRich(m): 10:18am On Aug 12, 2010
i can imagine the guy making love to this old woman. grin grin grin
Re: Love Knows No Age Or Skin Color(pix) by THEAMAKA(f): 5:32pm On Aug 12, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

i watched the movie via the link you posted and it is a bit different. sadly none went on to marry any old ladies like the guy on the photo.

as for the acting: i rest my case
didn't know you replied. lol
yeah. . . its slightly different.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Can I Do About This Girl That Keep Telling Me That She Is Engaged? / TOP 10 Adventurous Sexual Things A Guy Should Do Before Marriage. / Meet The 15 Hottest Mums In Nigeria Entertainment Industry!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.