Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Love Knows No Age Or Skin Color(pix) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Knows No Age Or Skin Color(pix) (4308 Views)

Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair / Love Knows No Age ( Photo) / Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Knows No Age Or Skin Color(pix) by InkedNerd(f): 9:29pm On Aug 12, 2010
Tosinville:

@ink_nerd, well i aint white either but if u tell me black don't crack then u r jokin, go to the united states then you'll see some blacks (most especially women) in their early 20s lookin like 35years or more so it happens wit al race but it only common wit white folks with their rapid growth dat makes 'em feel so inferior later in life.

What do you mean go to the United States, I lived in the United States and compared to the white women I see, the black women look younger so spare me the details. Everyday I always here some white woman [especially now that its summer] complaining about how they wish they could look younger or asking why black people don't age like them. I have friends of color and and white friends and when I compare their parents and grandparents, the white ones are the ones that look older. There was actually a time when I was at a banquet for an organization that I belong to and the president of the organization was giving a speech, when he was done, a woman came up to him, and patted him on the back and had a huge smile on his face. I his family was around him at the time and from the way the woman was acting I thought she was his mother in law. It wasn't until later on that I found out that the sagging old white woman patting his back was his wife, and mind you, this is an African American man in his late 40s who looks like he's in his early 40s. I later started to realize why people used to laugh at him and his wife all the time. She was the same age as him yet she looked like she was old enough to be his mother.
Re: Love Knows No Age Or Skin Color(pix) by Tosinville(m): 11:09pm On Aug 12, 2010
@ink_nerd, well thatz those white nd black couples u know dat u r comparin themselves with at ur end nd livin in yo town doesn't mean u know wats al happenin in ur town not to talk of age dat someone wil truly tell ya so relax. . . . Ima let u know there are some blk  female friends i know even on facebook nd myspace dat they  r in their 20s but already lookin like 30s nd wat amazed me most is dat there was a time i chat wit 2 of 'em to d extent of ages, they ask me to guess their age then i had to let dem know they look 16 for those girls to feel superior a lil bit but they knows in their mind dat they hv already crackd lol besides i meet alot of 'em mostly in d states but i said it only common with white ladies to age than blacks or any other race like i said b4 so don't use only dat u see to judge
Re: Love Knows No Age Or Skin Color(pix) by InkedNerd(f): 11:21pm On Aug 12, 2010
The first part of your response almost sounded like you think I live in some small town and did know what else is around me. I live in the city. We see them everyday--white women prancing around the streets on New York thinking they look hot when in reality their not. Even sometimes when I'm on the train I can overhear some girls making fun of white people when they see them on the train. I agree some black women look terrible [a see a few that look atrocious], but its not as bad as most of these white women.
Re: Love Knows No Age Or Skin Color(pix) by Tosinville(m): 1:35am On Aug 13, 2010
Well thatz wat i'm tellin ya nd living in d city, town, hood or village doesn't really matter wit the ppl u see everyday since u don't know their ages so u can't tell maybe they're age or not. . . . . . . . . . . . I believe its until u get to know someone wit age nd compare it wit d look of his/her face thatz when u will know maybe they're age or not, not seein a white lady then u start judgin she's age, hell naw!!!
Re: Love Knows No Age Or Skin Color(pix) by wales(m): 4:38pm On Aug 13, 2010
This one is not for LOVE at all, it's for GREEN CARD grin grin grin
Re: Love Knows No Age Or Skin Color(pix) by Travelista(f): 4:49pm On Aug 13, 2010
The lady looks really good in her native wear.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Can I Do About This Girl That Keep Telling Me That She Is Engaged? / Girls, I Rest My Case!! / To Whom It May Concern (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.