Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,534 members, 7,847,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:01 PM

Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? (34257 Views)

JEGA, going! going!! gone!!! ''Clueless'' GEJ Outfoxes APC and JEGA / ACN Going! Going!! Gone!! In Ondo / Edo Line Going! Going! Gone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by seanet02: 3:26am On Jul 31, 2010
@amaka, exactly what you did when obj have bakassi to cameroon, do it again please!!!!!!! @metalgong, why this senseless post, are you derailed or its a crime to go to a mosque, seems i have to start ignoring you
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by seanet02: 3:43am On Jul 31, 2010
@metalgong, you will soon be banned from here, keep posting your stupidity
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by GAR3TH(m): 3:45am On Jul 31, 2010
@MetalGong2

You need a time out bro. wink
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by seanet02: 4:22am On Jul 31, 2010
@leahdee, slowpoke, how are you better than Nigeria? With your fifteen million to one hundred and fifty million population? With your yaounde to ABUJA not to even talk OF LAGOS? With the army that is not up to a single militant group here? You better dont turn your country to a new sahara desert because by the time we are through with you! Its bye bye to cameroon and welcome to new colony of cameroon, ask france how we disgrace them and killed their troops like fowls during the biafra civil war?
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Ranoscky(m): 4:23am On Jul 31, 2010
^ Leave dat clown a$$, she just wanna get recognition here in NL, since she's not recognised in d whole of cameroun!

(not even her family)

@Mental Gang2.

your username has already said it all dat u'r a 'gang' of d 'mental' society, n your room number is room '2'.

y not do us a favour by visitin d phsychiatric hospital for mental check up? undecided (no offence pls, just my taught) wink
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Elaineh: 5:37am On Jul 31, 2010
I need to have a drag of whatever "herb" Paul Biya is on. It's obviously very potent because the man is having delusions of grandeur and feelings of invincibility that are causing him to act recklessly and put his nation in peril. I'm just itching for him to formally make a bid for Obudu resort and its surrounding environs because I can't wait to see Naija's military prowess in all it's glory. Who knows? Maybe by the time we finish dealing with them we will not only have defended Obudu but also reclaimed Bakassi and seized some additional Cameroonian territory as jara! Lol
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Ranoscky(m): 5:53am On Jul 31, 2010
^ LOLz, no be lie!

@mental gang, room 2

ya, i v to giv a space b4 typin on another line so dat u can be able to see clearly, n read it very well b'cos i don't know d stat of ur mental illness.
u see d reason y i asked u to visit d phsychiatric hospital? undecided pls do, b4 it get's out of hand! (b4 u go enter market)

(Thank god for NL b'cos, if not, we wouldn't have notify dat dia's a mental ill member!) big ups to NL!!! cool
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by leahdee(f): 9:04am On Jul 31, 2010
@Seanato2
@Ranoscky
@Elaineh
I am beginning to think this NL is merely a forum to expose Nigerian's stupidity and the high level of moral decadence they practice in their country and even within themselves. They just get to use words wc where never put at their disposal put b/c dey know they exist so it must be used. Its funny how u easily use "morons, balls, etcs" just bc of Bakassi and Obudu land. U know what?In CMR we don't talk much ok?WE know exactly how to get pple like u, u maybe 200m for all i care but clearly intellect what wins, ur heads are just empty containers and mouths dat speak only water.
I don't blame u but the ways u were brought up. There is nothing much we should expect from "AREA" men like u. I still repeat, "I go die" has said it all. Watch and see what will happen ti Obudu and go back 2ur history books. U guys keep fightx and insultx urselves even in dis forum so kick ur ass for all i care. hahahahaha. "Organised Rubbish"!
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by mizzz: 9:33am On Jul 31, 2010
WAAAARRRRRR!!! angry
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 31, 2010
olabukola:

Look guys if Nigeria fight Cameroon, Nigeria will definitely lose.

1) Those that will be uncharged of procurring the arms for the war will compromise and pocket the budget abi no be Nigeria wey dey talk of again.
2)  France will fight for Cameroon and Britain will say nada.(Bakassi as a case study)
3)  Soldiers will run short of weapon when the contractor dump the money meant for the arm in his UK/US account.
4) Other African countries(Libya and Ghana and South Africa) will like to see Nigerian influence and bragging curtailed so they might be helping Cameroon secretly.

The list is endless.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by MShittu: 9:49am On Jul 31, 2010
What if we just ignore cameroon??
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Omolulu(m): 9:54am On Jul 31, 2010
leahdee:

@Seanato2
@Ranoscky
@Elaineh
I am beginning to think this NL is merely a forum to expose Nigerian's stupidity and the high level of moral decadence they practice in their country and even within themselves. They just get to use words wc where never put at their disposal put b/c dey know they exist so it must be used. Its funny how u easily use "morons, balls, etcs" just bc of Bakassi and Obudu land. U know what?In CMR we don't talk much ok?WE know exactly how to get pple like u, u maybe 200m for all i care but clearly intellect what wins, your heads are just empty containers and mouths dat speak only water.
I don't blame u but the ways u were brought up. There is nothing much we should expect from "AREA" men like u. I still repeat, "I go die" has said it all. Watch and see what will happen ti Obudu and go back 2ur history books. U guys keep fightx and insultx urselves even in dis forum so kick your backside for all i care. hahahahaha. "Organised Rubbish"!

while i hardly have much time to comment on such issues let me assure you this camerounian that you would be disgraced if your govt. attempts the rubbish they are planning, as incompetent as Nigeria is i can assure you that it wouldn't take anything for us to send your armies and Paul biya back to your masters the French for help, and i can assure you this one wont go away like bakaasi,

PS: This is the only forum that has tolerated your rubbish, as bad as Nigeria is it's still a more democratic model than that North Korea like country of yours, you had better thank Seun for the opportunity to display this degree of stupidity on a Nigerian website
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by MShittu: 9:57am On Jul 31, 2010
@leahdea
Do you have any sense at all? You're coming to a Nigerian forum to boast Cameroon's apparent superiority and demean Nigerians. Please do something meaningful with your time now. If you want to go and talk about Cameroon, make your own site!!!! Its like you're prepared to go into somebody's house  just to anger them. What you're proving is that Cameroonians are ill-mannered, claiming property that is not theirs and acting disrespectful all over the place.

You didn't even respond to what those three said about Cameroon, so you admit it, eh? Yaounde's a slum and Cameroon's a massive chunk of desert surrounded by rainforest. I have to admit it, you guys sure are unlucky.

If Nigeria decides to go to war with Cameroon, believe me, we will collect land way past Bakassi. Ill be surprised if Cameroon is not wiped off the map completely.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Elaineh: 10:07am On Jul 31, 2010
Leahdee, Leahdee, Leadhdee, tsk, tsk, how many times did I call you?
Answer me these questions:

1) Where exactly in my post did I use the words "morons/balls"?
2) How does my post portray "moral decadence" and "stupidity"?
3) Define "moral decadence".
4) What do you mean by "words wc where never put at their disposal put b/c dey know they exist so it must be used"? Do I have to wait until a word is "put at my disposal" before I use it? Did God come down from his throne and annoint certain individuals as "they who shall put words at the disposal of mortals"? LWKMD! Who are these lucky individuals, are you one of them? Methinks, you're just annoyed because I used some words that made you have to run for your dictionary. It's not my fault that English isn't your first language now is it? Why take it out on me?

Darling, let me set you straight on some things. First of all, I'm not a man. Secondly, one would only have to glance briefly at my post and compare it to your most recent one to see who is truly more intelligent. How dare you accuse me of having an "empty container" for a head and a "mouth dat speak only water" (whatever that means)? Between you and I, who has the better written and more coherent post?

You sound like an extremely frustrated person whose pride and patriotism has been injured by hearing the truth. I'm sorry sweetheart but there isn't an iota of falsehood in my post. If Paul Biya even attempts to make a formal claim on Obudu, Nigeria will declare war on Cameroon and the Nigerian army will annihilate Western Cameroon, yes, they will make short work of your army and that's a fact. You simply don't have the military wherewithal, manpower or what have you to withstand an attack from us.

Now, I honestly don't know the history behind Bakassi so I'm not even going to argue the illegality of its handover to Cameroon. But just by looking at a map, I can see how Cameroon could get away with laying claim to that land. The Obudu resort on the other hand, is quite a ways inland so Cameroon would not only take the resort but also an impressive chunk of Southeastern Nigeria with it. You don't really expect us to take such a claim lightly now, do you?

Instead of developing his country, Biya just twiddles his thumbs and waits until his strategists/advisers spot a suitable "jewel" in Nigeria that they can lay claim on and milk dry. And where does the money he gets go? Straight to his wife's hideous, Beyonce-esque golden blonde weaves and trips to Paris!
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Ranoscky(m): 11:11am On Jul 31, 2010
^
Akuna nwayi, how market? i can see dat d function of ur brain is slower dan d movement of a snail. u sound more lyk a bytch n u know nobody lyk's a bytch, neither whatever com's out of a bytch. v u finished spitin out virus on this thread? undecided Arrow lyk u! if u say NL is where we display whatever, daz ur problem k? for ur information, dis is NAIRA LAND n not YAOUNDE-LAND aight? so stop displayin ur ignorance n get out of dis thread with immediate effect! i never knew dat what we said hurt u so bad to d bone dat u had to even list em out on ur post again just to xpress ur fukkin feelins. u said in CMR, u don talk too much, buh does ur previous post make's an xample of 'we don't talk too much?' undecided forgot dat som1 will lash u back on ur arogance displayed. now u'r feelin d insult n became a talkative. u'r such a prick! a baked a$$ clown. if u lookin for somhm to keep u busy, i'll advice u to go n jump from a 100story buildin without parachute, dat way u'r already keepin ursef busy in d air. Abinrun! if i'm wealthy enough, do u know what i'll do? 1st of all, i'll buy d whole of cameroun n make dem d 37th state of Nigeria. 2ndly, i'll buy off all ur gorvernment officials, (even ur president) n make dem ordinary citizen. 3rdly, i'll buy U urself, off ur parents n donate u to charity; b'cos u'r useless n a disgrace to ur family n to Cameroun as a whole!  milipeed!

*i'll lyk u to put dat on ur pype n smoke it. den holla back, scumbag!*
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Ruq: 11:25am On Jul 31, 2010
This Cameruins they mad ooh i taught it was only Ghana now this twerps, that shows Naija is effing to great for their liking, no probs Bleep Cameruin if they dont like us Let them Ruin.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Elaineh: 11:27am On Jul 31, 2010
Leahdee, did I ever state that your post was directed to me alone? You said "@Seanato2, @Ranoscky and @Elaineh" so obviously your post in its entirety was meant for all three of us. In any case, I don't see how that's relevant to our argument! Whether you insult me or you insult me and two other people at the same time, I will stand up for myself. If Seanato2 and Ranoscky don't want to take you on then that's their prerogative but I repeat, I WILL come out and defend myself.

And I really don't know what you mean by "U want to compare intelligence on NL forum?". Aren't you guilty of doing that very thing, hypocrite? Who mentioned "Nigerian's stupidity" in a previous post? Who stated that "u (Nigerians) may be 200m but clearly intellect wins" (intellect meaning Cameroonians)? Isn't that comparing the intelligence levels of two different nationalities, genius? What have I done that you haven't perfected before me?

Sigh. Why am I not surprised that my post made no sense to you? How would it? You probably couldn't pay attention long enough to finish reading it in its entirety! Fool. Don't be so quick to dish out abuse if you can't take it!
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by seanet02: 11:35am On Jul 31, 2010
@leahdee, better stop displaying your foolishness here, seems you did not fill a varsity form all your life, i am not your crook mate. slowpoke
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Ruq: 11:39am On Jul 31, 2010
@Leahdee i know what your probs is,This is heat reason so you probably need a putz in your cunt, Mrons like you dont know jack shit. Because you have been opportuned to use the internet,you think you can type shit here?? Twerps like you dont learn you think you guys are independent?? Sorry Mofo you are not you guys still crave for freedom from the french cuz they do all the thinking for you guys,what a pity Eto had to sponsor you National team!! are you guys that poor please let me know so we can include you guys to the Haitian list. Sucker
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by leahdee(f): 11:52am On Jul 31, 2010
hahahahahaha, Warri people and area boys dem don comot from their cribs to come attack me here. Elaineh, Seanato2, Ranoscky, u guys have gone and called ur whole family, Ruq and rest to come and attack me here. hehehehehe, and d only insults u seem to have here is "slowpoke" lololol, i am really dying of laughter here.
I really now und how these Naija people and their army operates.
Pls reply again let me read and get more funky b4 i close, if not then see u on Monday.
@Elaineh, i love u so much dear ok? cccccccooooooooollllll.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by seanet02: 12:03pm On Jul 31, 2010
@lahdee, may you die prematurely,
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by homerac7: 12:15pm On Jul 31, 2010
my dear leahdee,

now on a serious note. u r very wrong to come to a nigerian post and insult nigerians. u r more wrong to accuse nigerians of moral and intelligience defect when ur actions and manner hav not proved u better. u hav simply continued to patronise ds topic not just because of ur blind (but unfortunately misguided) patritism for ur country, but because u enjoy d free atmosphere for self expression dt exists here. so if dt b, has dt made u less inteligient? so if ur intelectual  highness cld sink into d depth of our usual 'rofo-rofo' bikerin, against ur polishd, glistened and suave cameroonian colonial heritage, dn u shld be ashamed not we. moreover, u cld hav checked out som academic or nuclear scientists fora, if u mean to display som 'intelligience sagacity', definitely not a social forum as nairaland. we r nigerians discussing nigerian matters in nigerian way, u either blend in or STFU! by the way, what major achievment hs ur 'glorious'
aqcuired visibly? whn ws cameroon a major story in economic, academic or technological segment of african corner in world news? i can already c so much u guys hv got to show for ur intelligentsia, rubbish.

while i normally wldnt support war, not to mention if it were directed to a fellow african sister state, i also wldnt neglect it as potent alternative to frustrated diplomacy.

i followed all d rantings of ants as displayed by u and ur cameroonian folks on hw u can match d nigerian military prowess. well, i shall not discuss dt wt u, but wt ur president because i want to knw what other suicidal ideas he has as his contigency stratagem. r u uninformed or just plain stupid to think dt nigeria cant wack u gys into ashes and rubbles? btw, if nigeria shld strike u guys, what wld any worl power do over dt? what makes u thnk u will b specially better favoured over nigeria? if dt happens, do u know what d powers will do? first, dey will call a special security meetin. next they will compare economic interests. then they will recommend cameroon as dispensable, period, and start callin for ceasefire withdrawal of nigerian troops and peace keeping mission to b stationed in cameroonian frontiers! by then d land matter wld b totally ignored, so who lost? do u think any sane world power wld declare war against nigeria? do u know d implication of war in nigeri for africa and d whole  world? they had rather c cameroon in flames dn threaten nigeria. so pls my dear, wake up from ur sweet revelries and embrace realities

BTW, is d news even substantiated?
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Elaineh: 12:17pm On Jul 31, 2010
Leahdee, you've either 1) lost your marbles like my good friend Becomrich or 2) you somehow fell out of the family tree and lost whatever brains God might have blessed you with. Either way, I rest my case. I will no longer attempt to engage someone like you in a meaningful discussion. Goodbye.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by gowaga68: 12:19pm On Jul 31, 2010
OHH ABACHA , if only he was here  Cameroon will see what will happen.
no more brave people in nigeria every one wants to be rich or so but not to face the fact of our children to come.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by leahdee(f): 12:52pm On Jul 31, 2010
@Seanet02, Back to sender a hundred fold!!!
@homerac7, Did u read dis incident from the beginning or u just came halfway? Who started insulting who? Have u ever read my post to see if i insult anyone? Its u Nigerians who are full of insults with "arear" words, i have never insulted anybody here and don't wish to do dat but if u want it, i'll give it to u.What goes around comes around and who first of all made u judge who didnot bother but came onsidedly, u corruptible judge.
@Elaineh, have a beautiful weekend, Love u lots.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Ruq: 1:36pm On Jul 31, 2010
Leahdee stop faking your emotions these words hurt you! You are just claiming to be Stupid which you already are. You started this shit here no one attacked you,we were talking about your crappy govt then you busted in with your half done imbecilic post! Bleep off if you are dumb Mo'fucker go to school,no one hates you,you just feel inferior Dádàn díndín! Mtcheew!
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by seanet02: 2:35pm On Jul 31, 2010
see what cameroon want to face

Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by seanet02: 2:37pm On Jul 31, 2010
and more pictures

Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by seanet02: 2:39pm On Jul 31, 2010
still want more

Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by seanet02: 2:41pm On Jul 31, 2010
this cameroon need americas help for training see pictures
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by seanet02: 2:42pm On Jul 31, 2010
you want to die
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by seanet02: 2:43pm On Jul 31, 2010
what are we waiting for, lets run over them

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (28) (Reply)

Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells / Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte / Buhari: University Degrees Won’t Necessarily Usher You Into An El Dorado

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.