Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Lady Caught Boyfriend With Sidechic. Remove His Shoes, Stuckings At Super Market - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Caught Boyfriend With Sidechic. Remove His Shoes, Stuckings At Super Market (2985 Views)

Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online / I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses / Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Caught Boyfriend With Sidechic. Remove His Shoes, Stuckings At Super Market by GistmoreNG: 10:01pm On Nov 29, 2018
Angry lady caught her boyfriend with sidechic at a supermarket, she raised voices on him ordered him to remove his shoes, stuckings and finally pour ice cream on him. The security at the super market walk the man out, and went bear footed.

Watch video HERE

News from Gistmore >>> https://gistmore.com/lady-caught-boyfriend-with-sidechic-remove-his-shoes-sucks-at-super-market

Cc; Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Lady Caught Boyfriend With Sidechic. Remove His Shoes, Stuckings At Super Market by GistmoreNG: 10:02pm On Nov 29, 2018

Re: Lady Caught Boyfriend With Sidechic. Remove His Shoes, Stuckings At Super Market by GistmoreNG: 10:02pm On Nov 29, 2018

Re: Lady Caught Boyfriend With Sidechic. Remove His Shoes, Stuckings At Super Market by GistmoreNG: 10:03pm On Nov 29, 2018

Re: Lady Caught Boyfriend With Sidechic. Remove His Shoes, Stuckings At Super Market by Tamarapetty(f): 10:04pm On Nov 29, 2018
So people still fight over a cheating partner?? Waste of time. Tcheww
Re: Lady Caught Boyfriend With Sidechic. Remove His Shoes, Stuckings At Super Market by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:05pm On Nov 29, 2018
GistmoreNG:
cool
Na wao for you ooo.... See as you claim the FTC.... angryangry
Re: Lady Caught Boyfriend With Sidechic. Remove His Shoes, Stuckings At Super Market by GistmoreNG: 10:06pm On Nov 29, 2018
Cc; Lalasticlala
Re: Lady Caught Boyfriend With Sidechic. Remove His Shoes, Stuckings At Super Market by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:07pm On Nov 29, 2018
I will jejely leave abeg... No time to comot shoe... I can't stand the humiliation... cheesycheesy
Re: Lady Caught Boyfriend With Sidechic. Remove His Shoes, Stuckings At Super Market by Omololu001: 10:24pm On Nov 29, 2018
I no understand o, shey nah she buy the shoe for am ni
If nah me, I go just do like say I no sabi her, I go angry face ask her who she b
Re: Lady Caught Boyfriend With Sidechic. Remove His Shoes, Stuckings At Super Market by GistmoreNG: 10:47pm On Nov 29, 2018
cool
Re: Lady Caught Boyfriend With Sidechic. Remove His Shoes, Stuckings At Super Market by MarianaTrench: 11:33pm On Nov 29, 2018
The lady that will have the guts to embarrass me in public like this has not yet been born!

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Boyfriend With Sidechic. Remove His Shoes, Stuckings At Super Market by ednut1(m): 12:33am On Nov 30, 2018
Dumb blogger ita a skit
Re: Lady Caught Boyfriend With Sidechic. Remove His Shoes, Stuckings At Super Market by Rextizzle(m): 7:49am On Nov 30, 2018
MarianaTrench:
The lady that will have the guys to embarrass me in public like this has not yet been born!
Inglish cheesy
Re: Lady Caught Boyfriend With Sidechic. Remove His Shoes, Stuckings At Super Market by mhizbel(f): 8:19am On Nov 30, 2018
So as she embarrass am wetin don change? It won't undo the fact that he cheated on you.
The Bros sef Nawaah o! See as woman order you around for public... You be small pikin?
Re: Lady Caught Boyfriend With Sidechic. Remove His Shoes, Stuckings At Super Market by highqueen(f): 8:30am On Nov 30, 2018
grin better than fighting your fellow lady.

Ladies don deh get sense. cool
Re: Lady Caught Boyfriend With Sidechic. Remove His Shoes, Stuckings At Super Market by AryEmber(f): 9:13am On Nov 30, 2018
I don't get it, she put something for mouth?
Re: Lady Caught Boyfriend With Sidechic. Remove His Shoes, Stuckings At Super Market by Twizzy30(m): 9:44am On Nov 30, 2018
The guy should just let her go. Her character is nothing to write home about.
Re: Lady Caught Boyfriend With Sidechic. Remove His Shoes, Stuckings At Super Market by helobabe: 11:16am On Nov 30, 2018
Lalasticlala grin
Re: Lady Caught Boyfriend With Sidechic. Remove His Shoes, Stuckings At Super Market by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 30, 2018
grin e clear say na she buy d shoe and socks for d man.
Re: Lady Caught Boyfriend With Sidechic. Remove His Shoes, Stuckings At Super Market by finalboss(m): 11:47am On Nov 30, 2018
lefulefu:
grin e clear say na she buy d shoe and socks for d man.
Even if nah she buy m, i go still change m for her. Wtf
Re: Lady Caught Boyfriend With Sidechic. Remove His Shoes, Stuckings At Super Market by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 30, 2018
finalboss:
Even if nah she buy m, i go still change m for her. Wtf
na she be d man of the house. the guy is just her b! tch

(1) (Reply)

Happy Valentine's Day Celebration! / Man In Shock After DNA Test Reveals Child Of 7years Wasn't His ( Photo ) / You Spend Less When You Date A Woman That Likes You – Sandra Ankobiah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.