Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,049 members, 7,828,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Tinubu: As A Man United Fan, I Am Envious Of Chelsea - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: As A Man United Fan, I Am Envious Of Chelsea (26353 Views)

I Am Envious Of How Abia Managed To Get It Right. / Why Should Obasanjo Be Envious Of Tinubu? (picture) / Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: As A Man United Fan, I Am Envious Of Chelsea by hairybigdick: 11:51am On Nov 30, 2018
angry
Re: Tinubu: As A Man United Fan, I Am Envious Of Chelsea by MYHUBBY: 11:55am On Nov 30, 2018
adadike:
agadi nwoke ihere adighi eme. Tata! Tinubu , God will not forgive you for plunging us into this quagmire. Because of your evil greed , you allowed the cabals to replace the dead Buhari with another wicked entity instead of a more qualified Osibande. The cabals have played on your intelligence and dribbled you lik what's lucky listen to pc e C Ronaldo, that you are now a Man U fan but jealous of Chelsea.

brainless mumu. You and your likes can only wail buhari would be re-elected in 2019 and there's nothing on earth that will change that

So Nigerians should vote for atiku to sell the rest of Nigeria assets that him and his useless former boss forgot to sell during their unprogressive and most corrupted, futile needless political supermacy governance

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: As A Man United Fan, I Am Envious Of Chelsea by Lhimeet(m): 11:58am On Nov 30, 2018
This blogger na bastard.. grin grin grin

Thereafter, the respected politician walked briskly towards his Range Rover Sport, as his retinue of aides tried to outshine each other in opening the door for him.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: As A Man United Fan, I Am Envious Of Chelsea by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 30, 2018
Promismike:
Their is this simplicity some persons imbibe when they hav stayed in the developed countries for long.

Look how simple Mikel look.

But the funny thing is when they are back home. That simplicity vanishes. The inherent greed and show off appears.

True story. Its a spiritual thing. Some behaviours are so endemic they become a force.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: As A Man United Fan, I Am Envious Of Chelsea by chosky2589(m): 11:59am On Nov 30, 2018
So thiefnibu de tell us indirectly say him be APChit but he support PDP because of atiku as their presidential candidate.
What a revelation!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: As A Man United Fan, I Am Envious Of Chelsea by davidadenrele: 11:59am On Nov 30, 2018
newbornmacho:
Nonsense. Buhari is still going back to daura. grin grin

Ode!!! who is talking about Buhari here!!! is Buhari playing in Premier league or Chinese league?
Re: Tinubu: As A Man United Fan, I Am Envious Of Chelsea by Nasir123(m): 12:06pm On Nov 30, 2018
grin

Tinubu,my team mate'.
The only thing is that; We're not doing well this season. cheesy
Re: Tinubu: As A Man United Fan, I Am Envious Of Chelsea by enemyofprogress: 12:06pm On Nov 30, 2018
I have been worried since I heard they are using virgins for rituals. Oh Lord, pls protect me
Re: Tinubu: As A Man United Fan, I Am Envious Of Chelsea by emmie14: 12:10pm On Nov 30, 2018
NaijaRoyelty:
Jagaban of corruption
Hahahaha
Re: Tinubu: As A Man United Fan, I Am Envious Of Chelsea by Ejjis(m): 12:10pm On Nov 30, 2018
Nogodye:
Haha APC fan but envious of PDP...

You wrote what i wanted write now now....

Re: Tinubu: As A Man United Fan, I Am Envious Of Chelsea by Neyomickey1: 12:10pm On Nov 30, 2018
A leader must be well-versed in every area and this what Jagaban has displayed. Tinubu might not be right in every area, same with every human, but there is a lot of leadership skills to learn from him.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: As A Man United Fan, I Am Envious Of Chelsea by simplycarro: 12:11pm On Nov 30, 2018
newbornmacho:

Ipob engineered bot grin
Re: Tinubu: As A Man United Fan, I Am Envious Of Chelsea by Toosure70: 12:12pm On Nov 30, 2018
The only sensible man from potopoto republic visited his master.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: As A Man United Fan, I Am Envious Of Chelsea by Lordofthewest(m): 12:16pm On Nov 30, 2018
Hahaha..potopoto republic.
Toosure70:
The only sensible man from potopoto republic visited his master.

Re: Tinubu: As A Man United Fan, I Am Envious Of Chelsea by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 30, 2018
See this baba o
Re: Tinubu: As A Man United Fan, I Am Envious Of Chelsea by movid(m): 12:27pm On Nov 30, 2018
newbornmacho:
But up United sha
Re: Tinubu: As A Man United Fan, I Am Envious Of Chelsea by maxzzo1(m): 12:30pm On Nov 30, 2018
Probably a parable, " as APC member his envious of PDP " cos calamity is on the way.....
Re: Tinubu: As A Man United Fan, I Am Envious Of Chelsea by Tizu(m): 12:45pm On Nov 30, 2018
Mufasa27:
Question of the day grin

Which of the clubs is buhari supporting grin

Get it right and you stand a chance to win 10k Cefa wink

West Germany
Re: Tinubu: As A Man United Fan, I Am Envious Of Chelsea by OlujobaSamuel: 12:46pm On Nov 30, 2018
No wonder he Dey always act like Ferguson, Don traits dey their body too much
Re: Tinubu: As A Man United Fan, I Am Envious Of Chelsea by OhiOfIhima: 12:53pm On Nov 30, 2018
wizzakosh:
Come ontop to where?

To win d EPL
Re: Tinubu: As A Man United Fan, I Am Envious Of Chelsea by holuphisayor(m): 12:54pm On Nov 30, 2018
You sure say u be man united fan and u never die of heart attack with their current awful football? Lies grin
Re: Tinubu: As A Man United Fan, I Am Envious Of Chelsea by PSTEMMA1960(m): 1:00pm On Nov 30, 2018
Mufasa27:
Question of the day grin

Which of the clubs is buhari supporting grin

Get it right and you stand a chance to win 10k Cefa wink
young cows united... oya drop the 10k (0175567633)
Re: Tinubu: As A Man United Fan, I Am Envious Of Chelsea by Bobbysteps: 1:30pm On Nov 30, 2018
up united brother
Re: Tinubu: As A Man United Fan, I Am Envious Of Chelsea by MENTORCH(m): 1:32pm On Nov 30, 2018
Everything he says is political.
Re: Tinubu: As A Man United Fan, I Am Envious Of Chelsea by mechanics(m): 1:33pm On Nov 30, 2018
hahahaha, nice one, I love his analysis of the game.
Re: Tinubu: As A Man United Fan, I Am Envious Of Chelsea by Mufasa27(m): 1:52pm On Nov 30, 2018
Tizu:

West Germany
grin grin West Germany fc

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: As A Man United Fan, I Am Envious Of Chelsea by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:11pm On Nov 30, 2018
PointZerom:
Tinubu the criminal, hope your mouth odour is not affecting MAN U performance?

cc Lzza Immhotep velocity25

Blood of Nicodemus grin grin grin

This is wickedness in the highest order grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu: As A Man United Fan, I Am Envious Of Chelsea by velocity25(m): 2:43pm On Nov 30, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Blood of Nicodemus grin grin grin
This is wickedness in the highest order grin grin grin
haha
Re: Tinubu: As A Man United Fan, I Am Envious Of Chelsea by damisijohn(m): 3:09pm On Nov 30, 2018
newbornmacho:
Talking out of context

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Ready To Supply Gas To Europe - Timipre Sylva / APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Cross Rivers, To Meet Delegates / Fashola Commissions 3 Projects In Epe. PICS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.