Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,981 members, 7,828,476 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Tinubu: As A Man United Fan, I Am Envious Of Chelsea - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: As A Man United Fan, I Am Envious Of Chelsea (26351 Views)

I Am Envious Of How Abia Managed To Get It Right. / Why Should Obasanjo Be Envious Of Tinubu? (picture) / Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: As A Man United Fan, I Am Envious Of Chelsea by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 30, 2018
Thereafter, the respected politician walked briskly towards his Range Rover Sport, as his retinue of aides tried to outshine each other in opening the door for him.

This writer is mad walahi. grin grin
Re: Tinubu: As A Man United Fan, I Am Envious Of Chelsea by adadike(f): 4:53pm On Nov 30, 2018
MYHUBBY:

brainless mumu. You and your likes can only wail buhari would be re-elected in 2019 and there's nothing on earth that will change that

So Nigerians should vote for atiku to sell the rest of Nigeria assets that him and his useless former boss forgot to sell during their unprogressive and most corrupted, futile needless political supermacy governance
stale
Re: Tinubu: As A Man United Fan, I Am Envious Of Chelsea by J0hnTrevolt(m): 5:19pm On Nov 30, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
grin
boy How's SamDaddy? grin
Re: Tinubu: As A Man United Fan, I Am Envious Of Chelsea by Solomon799(m): 10:53pm On Nov 30, 2018
Abeg shut up ur mouth de smell corruption Father corruption Olosho

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari, APC Delegation Parley In London – Presidency / Nigeria Ready To Supply Gas To Europe - Timipre Sylva / APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Cross Rivers, To Meet Delegates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.