Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

One Disadvantage Of Having A Big Diick... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Disadvantage Of Having A Big Diick... (8892 Views)

One Disadvantage Of Dating A Neighbor? / See The Guy With Big Diick That Snatched My Girlfriend VIDEO / Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Disadvantage Of Having A Big Diick... by czarr(m): 3:28pm On Nov 27, 2021
Limited pleasure...I have an above average size and the girls I have been with find it hard to wrap their mouth even halfway around it, but average guys get to enjoy the pleasure of deep Drinking.

Average guys can ram into the vagina with reckless abandon, if you do that as a big diick guy,you would hurt the girl, sex becomes boring.

4 Likes

Re: One Disadvantage Of Having A Big Diick... by Omicron007: 3:35pm On Nov 27, 2021
OP....who asked you?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Disadvantage Of Having A Big Diick... by jericco1(m): 6:40pm On Nov 27, 2021
Lol. You dey ment grin

1 Like

Re: One Disadvantage Of Having A Big Diick... by Bennysam: 6:54pm On Nov 27, 2021
I don't know why nowadays youth only thing they about is sex, nothing more

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: One Disadvantage Of Having A Big Diick... by Michaelfucker(m): 7:06pm On Nov 27, 2021
Hahaha grin
You might think the OP sounds stupid but he is right grin

25 Likes

Re: One Disadvantage Of Having A Big Diick... by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 27, 2021
Op is speaking out of experience i can relate to,

Only God know how many girls walking steps i don change with my weapon of mass destruction..

7 Likes

Re: One Disadvantage Of Having A Big Diick... by LikeAking: 7:39pm On Nov 27, 2021
I doubt you have a big dick.

Prove me wrong.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Disadvantage Of Having A Big Diick... by LikeAking: 7:39pm On Nov 27, 2021
Kingsuave:

Only God know how many girls walking steps i don change with my weapon of mass destruction..

Na lie.

10 Likes

Re: One Disadvantage Of Having A Big Diick... by arthurwillia(m): 7:44pm On Nov 27, 2021
czarr:
Limited pleasure...I have an above average size and the girls I have been with find it hard to wrap their mouth even halfway around it, but average guys get to enjoy the pleasure of deep Drinking.

Average guys can ram into the vagina with reckless abandon, if you do that as a big diick guy,you would hurt the girl, sex becomes boring.

You can turn to ga y na
Re: One Disadvantage Of Having A Big Diick... by Freelane33(m): 8:08pm On Nov 27, 2021
Na Una family get the olonkola for that Abraham adesanya side ??
czarr:

1 Like

Re: One Disadvantage Of Having A Big Diick... by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 27, 2021
Bennysam:
I don't know why nowadays youth only thing they about is sex, nothing more
Honestly!

2 Likes

Re: One Disadvantage Of Having A Big Diick... by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 27, 2021
Kingsuave:

Big pẹnises... Huge turn off...

I don't know why...

2 Likes

Re: One Disadvantage Of Having A Big Diick... by ThickSharon123(f): 8:51pm On Nov 27, 2021
czarr:

I believe if you're big, especially very very big, you're meant for thick, round curvy women. So, don't be sad dear, God created you for women with enough flesh.

5 Likes

Re: One Disadvantage Of Having A Big Diick... by baralatie(m): 8:59pm On Nov 27, 2021
ThickSharon123:

I believe if you're big, especially very very big, you're meant for thick, round curvy women. So, don't be sad dear, God created you for women with enough flesh.
It does not work that way!
A woman may be thick,roundcury and still find some men with so called extras uncomfortable!
Getting hurt is not a funny experience for some women!
Unless the guy is very good on how to use what he has
Re: One Disadvantage Of Having A Big Diick... by baralatie(m): 9:05pm On Nov 27, 2021
undecided
Reminds of a big fight between three guys in port Harcourt and two ladies .
One lady was thick with big backyard while the other was skinny and tall.
It was there preference that baffled me.

I just knew that a lot misinformation about women,men and sex will make some go into shock
Re: One Disadvantage Of Having A Big Diick... by ThickSharon123(f): 9:06pm On Nov 27, 2021
baralatie:

It does not work that way!
A woman may be thick,roundcury and still find some men with so called extras uncomfortable!
Getting hurt is not a funny experience for some women!
Unless the guy is very good on how to use what he has

I don't care how they use it, I know how to do that (I'm talking about me as a point of discuss) I love them very very big, I'm talking to myself. I've met guys who've toasted me and I'm like I like my men very big, do you have that, and they are like is your pussy that very deep.

That's not the case. I enjoy very very big dick men more becuase I easily cream without stress, and sex is sweet between the both of us as I moan and he moans to my sweetness.
But I don't think any man has satisfied that urge, I have one now that I'm planning to do away with becuase of his character, but he's partially big, but he doesn't make me cream like I want. (That's by the way)

If God can give me a man very very big, I don't care about the money, I'll be satisfied. That's my only wish. cry and he shouldn't have a bad character.

I can satisfy such men very well. My pussy isn't wide, and it isn't dry too as some people would think here. It's very nice in short.

10 Likes

Re: One Disadvantage Of Having A Big Diick... by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 27, 2021
ThickSharon123:

I don't care how they use it, I know how to do that (I'm talking about me as a point of discuss) I love them very very big, I'm talking to myself. I've met guys who've toasted me and I'm like I like my men very big, do you have that, and they are like is your pussy that very deep.

That's not the case. I enjoy very very big dick men more becuase I easily cream without stress, and sex is sweet between the both of us as I moan and he moans to my sweetness.
But I don't think any man has satisfied that urge, I have one now that I'm planning to do away with becuase of his character, but he's partially big, but he doesn't make me cream like I want. (That's by the way)

If God can give me a man very very big, I don't care about the money, I'll be satisfied. That's my only wish. cry and he shouldn't have a bad character.

I can satisfy such men very well. My pussy isn't wide, and it isn't dry too as some people would think here. It's very nice in short.
Ok... undecided

Thanks for the info...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Disadvantage Of Having A Big Diick... by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 27, 2021
You carry anaconda shift her under, other guys come dey dive enter, but she no dey feel am. Them no know say head master done already scatter the zanga

Rhymes finish me here grin

3 Likes

Re: One Disadvantage Of Having A Big Diick... by baralatie(m): 9:15pm On Nov 27, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Then there is another problem you will realize!
Guys who have those extra large come with character issues!
They are no different from those guys with those heavily built up bodies(they are into themself).
So it will be very hard to see a guy with....and will come with good character unless he has been modelled character wise from his teenage years.

What a guy told me was this a guy that can satisfy a woman sexually is a totally different kettle from a guy that has good character to take good care of a woman.(he told our secretary back then to choose wisely)

1 Like

Re: One Disadvantage Of Having A Big Diick... by baralatie(m): 9:17pm On Nov 27, 2021
Datboredberry:
Ok... undecided

Thanks for the info...
Oga confess o!
You like
Small
Medium
Medium large
Large
extra large
Re: One Disadvantage Of Having A Big Diick... by ThickSharon123(f): 9:18pm On Nov 27, 2021
baralatie:

Then there is another problem you will realize!
Guys who have those extra large come with character issues!
They are no different from those guys with those heavily built up bodies(they are into themself).
So it will be very hard to see a guy with....and will come with good character unless he has been modelled character wise from his teenage years.

What a guy told me was this a guy that can satisfy a woman sexually is a totally different kettle from a guy that has good character to take good care of a woman.(he told our secretary back then to choose wisely)

Then I'll rather remain a flirt, and be a single mama because I can't be with a man that lacks good reason and does not have the physical attributes.

I don't want to be with a man very big and he has anger issues. I don't know how to fight and I don't want any man to leave a mark on my skin, or kpo kpo my face. The highest I can do is break head, but men are robots when they are angry, throw bottle on their head, and they are immune to it (my senior brother is an example grin grin) I don't want such.

So, I'll rather be a single mama and flirt with the men I want.

4 Likes

Re: One Disadvantage Of Having A Big Diick... by Tombrown3(m): 9:25pm On Nov 27, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Then I'll rather remain a flirt, and be a single mama because I can't be with a man that lacks good reason and does not have the physical attributes.

I don't want to be with a man very big and he has anger issues. I don't know how to fight and I don't want any man to leave a mark on my skin, or kpo kpo my face. The highest I can do is break head, but men are robots when they are angry, throw bottle on their head, and they are immune to it (my senior brother is an example grin grin) I don't want such.

So, I'll rather be a single mama and flirt with the men I want.

Seriously, you don shock me.
Re: One Disadvantage Of Having A Big Diick... by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 27, 2021
baralatie:

Oga confess o!
You like
Small
Medium
Medium large
Large
extra large
You mean madam? undecided

Besides, i mentioned her because she and I both know how many men would read her comment, check her profile picture and slid into her dm... undecided
Re: One Disadvantage Of Having A Big Diick... by Efulefu(f): 9:43pm On Nov 27, 2021
Re: One Disadvantage Of Having A Big Diick... by baralatie(m): 9:45pm On Nov 27, 2021
Datboredberry:
You mean madam? undecided

Besides, i mentioned her because she and I both know how many men would read her comment, check her profile picture and slid into her dm... undecided

1. Excuse me Madam?
What is your shoe size?

2. I don't do dms on nairaland?

3.the topic is a very funny but practical one
Re: One Disadvantage Of Having A Big Diick... by baralatie(m): 9:50pm On Nov 27, 2021
ibelieveinjesus:
Of all things in this world, this is your concern.
Let me remind you of one of my best JayZ lines; I gat 99 problems, but a b...h ain't one of them. Go hustle man, and make your life count. Best wishes.

Shine
Invest 2 minutes into your life, watch this short dope inspirational video by this Nigerian guy. You have what it takes to shine in your own rights. Just discover where you are to operate, then own your space and take charge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lUrc0S6MFE
Jay-Z sang that song because of r Kell but guess what
It was remixed to he gat 99 problems and Solange is one!
It so happens Jay-Z was doing Beyonce's sister and it came out

2 Likes

Re: One Disadvantage Of Having A Big Diick... by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 27, 2021
You have been dealing with inexperienced ladies, or perhaps you lack the skills.

My tool happened to be massive, and the only reaction he has gotten have always been awe and surprises.

They worship him, lick him, while I encourage her to continue giving that big boy a good lick. I grab her hair to exert dominance, breathing into her ear with sounds that open the doorways of dopamine, triggering her primitive nature to be submissive.

My tool has ravaged numerous self acclaimed feminists, and they were at the worshipping end, begging to be ravaged like a b!tch.

Knowing their true nature to be naughty, bad, and even evil, I first strip them of their ego, as they surrender to pleasure.

Get her wet, and she will want to swallow your hand. The bigger, the bigger.

5 Likes

Re: One Disadvantage Of Having A Big Diick... by novia22(f): 10:56pm On Nov 27, 2021
HenryDion:
You have been dealing with inexperienced ladies, or perhaps you lack the skills.

My tool happened to be massive, and the only reaction he has gotten have always been awe and surprises.

They worship him, lick him, while I encourage her to continue giving that big boy a good lick. I grab her hair to exert dominance, breathing into her ear with sounds that open the doorways of dopamine, triggering her primitive nature to be submissive.

My tool has ravaged numerous self acclaimed feminists, and they were at the worshipping end, begging to be ravaged like a b!tch.

Knowing their true nature to be naughty, bad, and even evil, I first strip them of their ego, as they surrender to pleasure.

Get her wet, and she will want to swallow your hand. The bigger, the bigger.

Problem dey waka for town ooo..
Re: One Disadvantage Of Having A Big Diick... by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 27, 2021
Czarr wharay! grin I remember this moniker

1 Like

Re: One Disadvantage Of Having A Big Diick... by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 27, 2021
Datboredberry:
Big pẹnises... Huge turn off...

I don't know why...
Liar tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Must A Man Wear A New Suit On His Wedding Day? / Leave A Message For Someone Here Without Mentioning Their Name. / How Do I Get Rid Of This Simp Of A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.