Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture (51526 Views)

The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking / My Fiancée And My Best Friend / Man Weeps Like A Baby After Reading Texts Between His Fiancée And Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by aalangel(f): 10:15pm On Dec 05, 2018
Hope you wont be relying on GrandMa for decision making in the family (third party stuff). She's already in the "picture".

4 Likes

Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 05, 2018
SilentListener:
Damn ugly bride lipsrsealed mhen Nigeria women are fvcking ugly *spit*
grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by Beey(f): 10:18pm On Dec 05, 2018
Iambabaman:
She really needs to be in this part of my story
Don’t mind the haters, we all need them in life.Your fiancée is a beautiful girl & she don’t look old.I don’t know why people feel the need to say something, while they have nothing good to say.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 05, 2018
Happy married life dear
Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by justphillips(m): 10:21pm On Dec 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Network is poor here in Shiloh so the pictures aren't loading so fast.

Please is the grandma the lady in jeans dancing shaku shaku by the pool?
Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 05, 2018
rollybest:
Your wife looks older than you

Imagine yourself being the lady and going through this thread? Please be happy for the couple and stop spreading negativity.

8 Likes

Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by arrhenius15(m): 10:25pm On Dec 05, 2018
Iambabaman:
More

This is really beautiful... Peace like a river in your new home.

2 Likes

Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by Bar1941(m): 10:26pm On Dec 05, 2018
rollybest:

IS THAT A CRIME?

4 Likes

Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by D1zion: 10:28pm On Dec 05, 2018
You two look stunning including grandma.pls dont I d those with negative comments. Is it easy for one to save money & wed in Nigeria. Abeg,may God bless your Union in Jesus mighty. Built the marriage on God's solid ground not yours.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 05, 2018
Very cute granny.

Happy married life to you.

1 Like

Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by Bar1941(m): 10:30pm On Dec 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wetin koloman de do for Shiloh? You need deliverance though!

5 Likes

Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

ah ah
aye e ti wa ta finally bayi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by bossrillboss: 10:36pm On Dec 05, 2018
rollybest:
...no vex na make up.lol
Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by MsGood(f): 10:43pm On Dec 05, 2018
Iambabaman:
She really needs to be in this part of my story
You look great, bro. May God bless your union.

1 Like

Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by michlins(m): 10:54pm On Dec 05, 2018
rollybest:
she's not your wife. I don't understand why boys who can't ask a woman out will be first to criticize

1 Like

Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by Ndipe(m): 10:59pm On Dec 05, 2018
They are nice pictures.
Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 05, 2018
Lovely.
Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by Longman6(m): 11:04pm On Dec 05, 2018
Beautiful Couple
Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by Akabuking: 11:06pm On Dec 05, 2018
rollybest:
what do you expect? too.much creamiology

Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by notoriousbabe: 11:06pm On Dec 05, 2018
If I talk now dem go say I'm weekend. Funkeshugar come and see your brother o
Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by goat22: 11:07pm On Dec 05, 2018
All this small small nairaland boys want to marry. OP come here! are you supposed to be wearing bathroom sandals in pre wedding picture? If I twist your ear, you will hear word.
Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by nelxxy(m): 11:10pm On Dec 05, 2018
D1zion:
You two look stunning including grandma.pls dont I d those with negative comments. Is it easy for one to save money & wed in Nigeria. Abeg,may God bless your Union in Jesus mighty. Built the marriage on God's solid ground not yours.
my head won bust.. so to read comment peaceful for nairaland again... person no go read
Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by olawooro: 11:10pm On Dec 05, 2018
rollybest:
Is anything wrong about that? Delusional.
Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by omooba969(m): 11:10pm On Dec 05, 2018
Eberechi24:
Your wife is beautiful. Don't mind those bitter soul. they couldn't get any babe to marry them after playing away good women

lalasticlala, FP material

Who good woman epp?
Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by Diso60090(m): 11:11pm On Dec 05, 2018
rollybest:

Show us your wife first before you talk anything otherwise enter house
Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by Diso60090(m): 11:13pm On Dec 05, 2018
omooba969:

Who good woman epp?

Ask your dad if not for the good wonan your mum showed to your dad who send her
Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by olawooro: 11:16pm On Dec 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Keep silent Mr mana. Which shillo you dey?
Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 05, 2018
very mad boys plenty for dis forum sha!!
Imagine sad comments .

Thank God for the few sane ones we have around.

HAPPY MARRIED LIFE in advance BEAUTIFUL COUPLE.
GOD BLESS YOUR UNION.

(OP, if you are not comfortable with all these lunatics negative comments and think your fiancee won't like it, kindly take down the thread and delete it off!!)
Re: My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture by megareal: 11:18pm On Dec 05, 2018
Congrats OP. The senseless eejits criticizing your wife are broke ass dudes who will not dream of marrying in the next ten years. She looks perfect for you. And your grandma is lovely.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) / Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? / Man Marries Two Wives Same Day In Cross River (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.